Asuna Yuuki

Slot: The Team's Anime Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Asuna Yuuki at this Wiki
Official Site: Aniplex

Battle Terrain

Assuming this is post Aincrad Asuna to where she is at 4-A level in the recent SAO series... she might have a chance.

If this is Aincrad Asuna... OUCH.

Edit: In SAO Alicization, Asuna is practically at Goddess level... Assuming this is Goddess Asuna, yeah... She can fight Mephisto and I am going with her based on that.

This is actually a fairly close one from what I can tell because the scenario puts it outside of Mephisto's realm, drastically lowering his power. However, he still dips into tier 2 with his most powerful feats, which puts him well above Asuna. I don't know a ton about Asuna so I'll refrain from voting until more people have chimed in but in terms of raw power, Mephisto seems to have an advantage

7 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

This is actually a fairly close one from what I can tell because the scenario puts it outside of Mephisto's realm, drastically lowering his power. However, he still dips into tier 2 with his most powerful feats, which puts him well above Asuna. I don't know a ton about Asuna so I'll refrain from voting until more people have chimed in but in terms of raw power, Mephisto seems to have an advantage

According to the SAO Wiki and Battle VS Wiki, she became the goddess of creation with superhuman physical status and gravity manipulation, reality warping abilities, death delaying abilities, and probability manipulation.

Mephisto has his hands full here.

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

This is actually a fairly close one from what I can tell because the scenario puts it outside of Mephisto's realm

Oh, and I assume Asuna is out of the game where most of her powers are from as well, right?

I don't know, all the things that are mentioned about Asuna, Mephisto has done as well.

57 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

gravity manipulation, reality warping abilities, death delaying abilities, and probability manipulation.

All of these apply to Mephisto as well, on top of him being unable to be killed by Asuna, unless she has the ability to erase evil on a multiversal level. As it stands, I don't see how Mephisto gets inconvenienced by Asuna. Can I get some feats of hers on the level of Silver Surfer, let alone Mephisto?

As far as I know, assuming that the battle is allowing Asuna her in-game powers... and she has access to her Stacia account, this video more or less details on what she can do and what she's done with those particular in-game powers.

I've only watched Sword Art Online during the Aincrad arc, so I only know her from THAT particular era and I haven't seen her post Aincrad, so all I mentioned is based on what the SAO Wiki says and what the VS. Battle Wiki says. But here are some videos detailing some things.

Kirito was allow to have his video game powers in Season 5 of the Draft Matches. So I don’t see why it can’t be the same for Asuna.

17 minutes ago, Venom 2009 said:

Kirito was allow to have his video game powers in Season 5 of the Draft Matches. So I don’t see why it can’t be the same for Asuna.

And Asuna is more or less comparable to Kirito... For whatever reason. I can't remember. Been a long time since I watched SAO.