Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Donkey Kong at this Wiki
Official Site: Nintendo

Battle Terrain
Platformer Challenge: Track and Field

13 hours ago, Macklemore said:

I mean, he's a monkey (who can punch the moon out of orbit). He will always be more powerful than mostly any human, and just as agile (if not more so). Here's some feats for him.

He’s an ape not a monkey! But since I don’t know jack about Razputin, I’ll give this to DK.

Y'all not giving my man Razputin Aquato any love, huh?

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/684fim/respect_razputin_raz_aquato_psychonauts/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Just some his feats so ppl are more familiar with him.

I feel like DK has the advantage in strength here and that's about it. His platforming skills are good but Razputin's are a bit more impressive and fit this challenge a bit more. He has a wide array of powers that he uses and his levitation ball makes him much much faster than DK. Razputin wins racing mini games in Psychonauts so I think he has the track aspect covered pretty well.

3 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

Y'all not giving my man Razputin Aquato any love, huh?

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/684fim/respect_razputin_raz_aquato_psychonauts/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Just some his feats so ppl are more familiar with him.

I feel like DK has the advantage in strength here and that's about it. His platforming skills are good but Razputin's are a bit more impressive and fit this challenge a bit more. He has a wide array of powers that he uses and his levitation ball makes him much much faster than DK. Razputin wins racing mini games in Psychonauts so I think he has the track aspect covered pretty well.

First, I'm not even entirely convinced that Levitation Ball makes him any faster than Donkey Kong. It just goes nebulously fast in the RT you linked, but like, Donkey Kong goes pretty damn fast in his games, too. More importantly though, the idea of a Track and Field event it to test how fast the characters can run, not how fast they can go on a fast moving ball. Should DK get his Go-Kart as well? Because I'm positive that puts DK well above even the Levitation Ball. Going by their physicals, not their powers, DK is still vastly superior and nothing in that RT says otherwise

16 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

First, I'm not even entirely convinced that Levitation Ball makes him any faster than Donkey Kong. It just goes nebulously fast in the RT you linked, but like, Donkey Kong goes pretty damn fast in his games, too. More importantly though, the idea of a Track and Field event it to test how fast the characters can run, not how fast they can go on a fast moving ball. Should DK get his Go-Kart as well? Because I'm positive that puts DK well above even the Levitation Ball. Going by their physicals, not their powers, DK is still vastly superior and nothing in that RT says otherwise

I guess you have a point, but I'm not sure the levitation ball isn't allowed as it's a part of his powers. DK's Go Kart isn't something he can summon or a part of his natural abilities.

But if this challenge means they can only run and are only limited to what they can physically do without their powers/what they can do in their platformers, and yeah Donkey Kong has this match won.