Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 16143 Sailor Scouts vs. Galvatron

Movie-Brat

It had been an exhausting 72 hours. 

Usagi Tsukino, Sailor Moon, everything prior had been a blur. Somehow she found something called the Allspark while on a date with her boyfriend, Mamoru. All the while, dimensional portals were popping all over the place dispensing robots who called themselves Decepticons. Led by a crazed maniac of a leader named Galvatron. 

The Sailor Guardians attempted to fight them off but the size really made a huge difference. But fortunately, they were saved by not just the Autobots led by both Rodimus Prime and Optimus Prime but also a gray haired man known as the Doctor, his companions Bill and Nardole and finally, Troy, the Gold Zeo Ranger. 

The Autobots during the battle when it moved back to Cybertron, were frozen thanks to a device invented by Soundwave. The rest of the non giant robots were now left on their own but nevertheless found clever ways to hold them off. 

"There's a way to turn the tide!" The Doctor shouted as he held the Allspark cube. 

"We're all ears, Doc!" Said Sailor Uranus. 

The Doctor gave a small look of annoyance over the nickname but continued, "I managed to figure out the data on this cube! It can affect organic life, not just Cybertronians."

"What are you saying?" Asked Sailor Moon. 

"It'll enhance all your strength and your powers!" The Doctor responded. "Stronger than ever, the Decepticons won't even get back up from the impacts of whatever you attack them with."

"That's good and all but that still leaves us at a huge disadvantage in size." Sailor Jupiter pointed out in a disappointed manner. 

"Leave that me!" The Gold Ranger said as he held the staff of Triforia. 

"But what about you?" Sailor Mercury asked him out of concern. 

"I'll hold off the headmaster Decepticons with my zords! It's up to all of you to fight off Galvatron and the rest."

"We have no choice!" Sailor Moon nodded in determination as she and the other Sailor Guardians, even Tuxedo Mask, placed their hands on the Allspark. 

"What's happening..." Sailor Saturn trailed off as the cube glowed. 

Suddenly, the Sailor Guardians felt a huge surge of power coursing through their bodies. Like as if lightning had hit them and instead of hurting them, they felt energized. 

"Whatever you're going to do, do it now!" The Doctor shouted at the Gold Ranger. 

"Power of Triforia, make them grow!" He commanded the sacred weapon. 

The staff sent a new rush of energy onto the Sailor Guardians and then suddenly, they felt their bodies stretch yet at the same time, their bodies felt natural to the change. 

With a gasp, Sailor Moon and the others found themselves to be taller than before, giant sized. Now they were the literal height of the Decepticons, a few inches taller especially. 

"Whoa!" Sailor Moon screamed in shock and amazement over her now giant body. "We're actually giants!"

She gasped seeing Tuxedo Mask and the other Sailor Guardians being her size. All equally shocked as she was. 

"And I thought I was tall..." Sailor Jupiter looked at her hands in amazement. 

"So this is what being a Kaiju feels like!" Sailor Venus said. 

"Cool!" Sailor Saturn shouted in excitement. 

"Hey!" Sailor Chibimoon whined in disappointment. "How come even when I'm a giant, I'm still the shortest?!" 

"So..."

The Sailor Guardians turned to face Galvatron and the Decepticons, looking unimpressed and smug. 

"Do you really think I'm going to be intimidated by a bunch of little girls?!" Galvatron said, annoyed yet bemused. "That Allspark will be mine!"

"Only a weak sexist mind like yours would come from a big mouth as yours!" Sailor Mars said. 

"We're not afraid of you and never will be!" Sailor Pluto concurred. 

"You have terrorized the Earth and Cybertron long enough!" Sailor Moon shouted in defiance. "In the name of the Moon, we'll punish you!" 

"We will see who wins our final battle!" Galvatron said before screaming to his troops, "Decepticons, charge!"

The Decepticons rush into battle, charging at the Earth's defenders. 

"Let's get 'em, girls!" Sailor Moon shouted to her friends. 

"Right!"

With that, the Sailor Guardians charged at the opposing enemies. The two factions finally clashing in hand to hand combat. Sailor Venus even using one of her trademark kicks to knock down one of the Sweeps, Sailor Saturn managing to defend herself against Trypticon and even Sailor Chibimoon literally being on top of Scorponok in an attempt to remove his head much to the Targetmaster's annoyance, Sailor Jupiter using the Jupiter Oak Revolution  attack on Predaking and Sailor Mars using the Mars Flame Sniper attack on Slugslinger. While Sailor Moon was pushing back against Galvatron by grabbing the arm cannon despite all his attempts to push her back and fire but it ended up being a stalemate between just them in strength. 

"Do you think they can do it?" Asked Bill as she, the Doctor and Nardole hid behind a pillar. 

"They have to!" The Doctor responded. "They're the literal last line of defense."

They watched as Sailor Pluto deflected laser blasts from Cyclonus with the Garnet Rod before unleashing her Dead Scream attack. 

------

First variation of my match from yesterday. This time it's the Sailor Guardians vs Galvatron and The Decepticons that appeared in seasons 3 and 4 of the Generation 1 Transformers cartoon. 

On the side of the Sailor Guardians, we have Sailors Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Saturn, Chibimoon and as a bonus, Tuxedo Mask. All of them are at full strength and power based on the last season of the Anime especially with Sailor Moon in her Eternal form. 

On the Decepticons side, we have Galvatron, Scourge, the Sweeps, Cyclonus, Misfire, Slugslinger, Scorponok, Trypticon and Predaking.

And really as before, this was inspired by the finale of Power Rangers Zeo.

So this is G1 Galvatron... Is he same or insane? Because in G1, after being thrown by Rodimus Prime from within Unicron, he was rendered insane from a head injury. So that MAY affect the fight. 

16 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

So this is G1 Galvatron... Is he same or insane? Because in G1, after being thrown by Rodimus Prime from within Unicron, he was rendered insane from a head injury. So that MAY affect the fight. 

Technically speaking, yes he is still insane. Like I said though, this is Sailor Moon in her Eternal form in the last arc. 

24 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

Technically speaking, yes he is still insane. Like I said though, this is Sailor Moon in her Eternal form in the last arc. 

And Eternal Sailor Moon... Ooooouch.

An insane Galvatron is definitely not someone whom I would want to tactically lead my team... But I am not so sure if Sailor Moon still retains her clumsiness and teenage immaturity here to where Galvatron or a Decepticon of sound mind would be able to take advantage of that.

But then you've got Decepticons who are Kaiju sized, namely Trypticon and Predaking. I can see the Predacons being some trouble, as they are combiners.

But then again, the Senshi have faced some unusual enemies... But as far as I know, only Sailor Moon has fought a Kaiju sized Beryl/Metallia.

....Slight edge to the Senshi here. Yeah... Gotta give it to them.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

And Eternal Sailor Moon... Ooooouch.

An insane Galvatron is definitely not someone whom I would want to tactically lead my team... But I am not so sure if Sailor Moon still retains her clumsiness and teenage immaturity here to where Galvatron or a Decepticon of sound mind would be able to take advantage of that.

But then you've got Decepticons who are Kaiju sized, namely Trypticon and Predaking. I can see the Predacons being some trouble, as they are combiners.

But then again, the Senshi have faced some unusual enemies... But as far as I know, only Sailor Moon has fought a Kaiju sized Beryl/Metallia.

....Slight edge to the Senshi here. Yeah... Gotta give it to them.

I tossed in Trypticon and Predaking admittedly to make the fight interesting. 

On 4/1/2021 at 3:26 AM, Pizzaguy2995 said:

From what I remember, the Sailor Scouts were pretty OP during the last arcs of their series, I think they might just have the power to take Galvetron down. Very well written fight by the way Movie-Brat.

I agree. Their powers got pretty crazy. They take down Galvatron handily, but it would be awesome to see.

• Like 1

Pretty good set-up, Movie-Brat. One issue with the match-up, though: if these are the G1 Decepticons, Predaking, being a combiner, is already going to be much larger than Galvatron, the Sweeps, and the Targetmasters, and Trypticon and Scorponok are almost literally city-sized. Also, if the Sailor Scouts are being scaled to Galvatron's size, they'd be only 40 feet tall each at most, so they'd be at a distinct size disadvantage against the real giants in this fight.

Still, even at normal size, don't the Sailor Scouts regularly take on planetary to universal threats? If that's the case, they should just about stomp here.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Pretty good set-up, Movie-Brat. One issue with the match-up, though: if these are the G1 Decepticons, Predaking, being a combiner, is already going to be much larger than Galvatron, the Sweeps, and the Targetmasters, and Trypticon and Scorponok are almost literally city-sized. Also, if the Sailor Scouts are being scaled to Galvatron's size, they'd be only 40 feet tall each at most, so they'd be at a distinct size disadvantage against the real giants in this fight.

Still, even at normal size, don't the Sailor Scouts regularly take on planetary to universal threats? If that's the case, they should just about stomp here.

I figured "eh, the Sailor Guardians took on bigger" and I needed a few more guys to make the numbers even. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
3.80 - SSJRuss
4.20 - Pizzaguy2995
3.50 - DSkillz
4.00 - Venom 2009

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
15.50 Total Combined Score
15.50 / 4 = 3.88 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Sailor Scouts: 8