Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

7:4 - Dexter Morgan vs. The Djinn

UMPIRE

SEASON 7, ROUND 4

Dexter Morgan

Slot: The Team's Dark Secret
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Dexter Morgan at Wikipedia
Official Site: Showtime

The Djinn

Slot: The Team's Dark Secret
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Djinn at Wikipedia
Official Site: Lion Gates Films

Battle Terrain
Target: Hansel and Gretel

I think this version of Hansel and Gretel should be able to beat both of them. They may have more issues with the Djinn though, so I will probably more towards Djinn right now.

With that said, I think Dexter could have an advantage in the sense of being unexpected. I don't see him being able to defeat them in a straight up battle but in an element surprise, maybe

Right now, I'm leaning towards Djinn but that could change 

Hansel and Gretel are kind of bad ass.  I, myself, really don't see Dexter getting it over on the pair.

And, really, I don't see the Djinn getting them to make any deals or wishes.  They are pretty much kill-on-sight to any supernatural entities.

As mentioned, Dexter probably won't be able to take the more highly-trained Hansel and Gretel straight-up. At the same time, I wonder if the siblings have powerful enough weaponry to kill the Djinn, who's stated to be immortal.

I mean, it's still possible that the Djinn could get one of the siblings to sarcastically mutter an off-hand wish ...

25 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

As mentioned, Dexter probably won't be able to take the more highly-trained Hansel and Gretel straight-up. At the same time, I wonder if the siblings have powerful enough weaponry to kill the Djinn, who's stated to be immortal.

I mean, it's still possible that the Djinn could get one of the siblings to sarcastically mutter an off-hand wish ...

Agree with this. 

I think they have a greater chance of slipping up and making a wish than Dexter has of beating them. And to be fair, WIshmaster in original form is pretty tough in any case. 

I wouldn't say he has no chance, in fact I'd say he has a higher chance of dealing damage to the duo than the Djinn. As someone said, they don't really vibe well with supernatural creatures. They're kill on sight. Sure, Dexter needs to be in a very convoluted situation to win but he can still do it.

1 hour ago, Macklemore said:

As someone said, they don't really vibe well with supernatural creatures. They're kill on sight.

I don't know; the Djinn can shapeshift into any human he kills. Hansel and Gretel could stumble upon his gem, then he could show up in the form of a human they don't recognize and bring up the subject of their greatest desires in casual conversation. 

Besides, could Hansel and Gretel even kill someone of the Djinn's power? It takes a pretty specific type of weapon to even harm him.

7 hours ago, DSkillz said:

I don't know; the Djinn can shapeshift into any human he kills. Hansel and Gretel could stumble upon his gem, then he could show up in the form of a human they don't recognize and bring up the subject of their greatest desires in casual conversation. 

Besides, could Hansel and Gretel even kill someone of the Djinn's power? It takes a pretty specific type of weapon to even harm him.

Yeah, the odds are really in Djinn favor compared to Dexter.