Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

7:3 - Animal (Muppets) vs. Michael Jackson (Moonwalker)

UMPIRE

SEASON 7, ROUND 3

Animal (Muppets)

Slot: The Team Entertainer
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Animal (Muppets) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Disney

Michael Jackson (Moonwalker)

Slot: The Team Entertainer
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Michael Jackson (Moonwalker) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Michael Jackson

Battle Terrain
Entertainer: Save the Von Trapp Kids

2 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

-cut-

I ... don't think temporary power-ups should count here. Animal only temporarily became a giant in this scene because Bunsen gave him some "insta-grow" pills. He wouldn't have that in a random encounter in WW II Austria. 

Based on their normal abilities alone, Animal could possibly distract the brownshirts momentarily, but Michael would definitely put on the better show and keep the brownshirts and the entire Salzburg Festival crowd enthralled long enough for the Van Trapps to escape.

3 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Michael would definitely put on the better show and keep the brownshirts and the entire Salzburg Festival crowd enthralled long enough for the Van Trapps to escape.

I don't know how well the Nazis are gonna act to a black person trying to entertain them.

• Haha 2

On 1/23/2021 at 6:12 PM, Macklemore said:

I don't know how well the Nazis are gonna act to a black person trying to entertain them.

Gotta Moonwalk around this gracefully... MJ doesn't really look black at this point in his life. The Vitiligo is in full swing and he's using creams and makeup to even it out, so he'll probably look about as white as Maria.

On 1/23/2021 at 9:12 PM, Macklemore said:

About the same as they would Animal trying to entertain them. African Americans were treated poorly by the Nazis, however they weren't treated to the same extent as the Jewish population of Germany at the time.

Hence, the Nazis, would probably look at Michael as amusing, but inferior to them, according to their own malformed, perverse beliefs.

55 minutes ago, Z451 said:

About the same as they would Animal trying to entertain them. African Americans were treated poorly by the Nazis, however they weren't treated to the same extent as the Jewish population of Germany at the time.

Hence, the Nazis, would probably look at Michael as amusing, but inferior to them, according to their own malformed, perverse beliefs.

Weren't Nazis obsessed with the occult to some extent, so therefore a non humanoid like Animal might be treated with awe?

23 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Weren't Nazis obsessed with the occult to some extent, so therefore a non humanoid like Animal might be treated with awe?

Sort of. They were big into secret societies and a few of the high ranking members were into the more esoteric and mystical side of the Aryan races' superiority. Various members of the Nazis were into the occult to various degrees, but a lot of it is legitimately overblown from what I've read

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Various members of the Nazis were into the occult to various degrees, but a lot of it is legitimately overblown from what I've read

I don't doubt that. People make it seem like they had secret societies within the Nazi Party dedicated to raising the dead and the like. I didn't mean it like that, I just meant like a general fascination with things that are not explained by science, but then again, I guess that's most people.