The Leprechaun: 0

Rumble 20545 Team Fortress 2 vs. Inhumanoids
MATCH SCORE
Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Match 15627 Black Bolt vs. Kylo Ren

Movie-Brat

BOOM!

An explosion destroyed the escalator. She-Ra deflected an energy blast. The fight went on far longer than she expected as Lash proved to be far more formidable than she thought. 

Any energy blast she directed at him, he managed to absorb and fire back. Not helped by the damage he had been giving the entire mall. There had been back and forth punching and throwing. Sometimes She-Ra would be thrown to various glass windows of various stores. 

Other times, she would throw Lash into kiosk stands. 

Even at times, the two fought in fisticuffs. She was able to block Lash's fists with ease but did not stop him from landing a hit or two and vice versa. 

The battle raged on for who knew how long but the mall car had been damaged beyond repair with the inhabitants fearing for their lives as they tried to run. Despite this, She-Ra defended them the best she could despite the circumstances. 

She charged once again at the Inhuman and managed to tackle him-crashing through a clothing store with much of the debris falling on them upon impact. 

Lash ultimately ended up being thrown back in the center of the mall with She-Ra close behind. But he quickly got back up on his feet and tackled her just as she rammed herself into him, her sword missing. 

However, she managed to perform a German suplex on the Inhuman and pounded his head on the pavement. 

She-Ra released him from her grasp and then touched the back of her neck absent mindedly. Feeling something, she removed the object from her neck and examined it. A small chip. She thought back to how aggressive she was feeling to the point if bloodlust. It seemed the more powerful the individual, the more aggressive they become. 

"Wait!" She-Ra cried out to Lash as he was standing once more. "We don't have to fight!"

"Enough!" Lash growled as he charged at her. 

Finally, the two combatants locked each other's fists. Both of them pushing each other back despite She-Ra attempting to cease the fight entirely. 

---- 

"What do you mean recruitment drive?" Asked Spider-Gwen. 

"It's as I said." The Master replied. "See, I've been wanting a particular number of super powered individuals I can manipulate into doing a task for me." 

"For you see," He added. "I've made the unfortunate discovery. An unfortunate revelation that has left me bitter, angry, a rush of hate I've never experienced before!" 

His tone became apparent. Becoming  more angry and venomous with each passing syllable.

"Dude," Zack attempted to reason with him. "Maybe we can work something out."

"There is nothing to work out!" The Master spat loudly. "Do you realize what it's like to find out a lie about your own people, your own society about where your abilities came from?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Asked Black Canary. 

"Where are you from exactly?" Spider-Gwen added.

The Master smirked in response. 

"I suppose you want some idea what you're in for." He said with a grim look on his face. 

"To make a long winded explanation short, I come from the planet Gallifrey. I am The Master, a Time Lord. Or so I thought. Time Lord society has been nothing more than a lie. Finding out that your own regenerative abilities, coming from the person you most hate..."

"I'm not following." Captain Britain said, feeling lost. 

"I'll just get right to the point," The Master sneered. "Gallifrey must fall!"

Din clenched his fists in anger. He knew too well what that meant. 

"That's genocide!" He said darkly in a low voice. "That's what all this was about. You wanted us to kill your people."

"Finally somebody gets it!" The Master screamed in excitement. "Yes, that's what all this fighting was over. I wanted the best of the best to help me wipe out the planet. People I can easily control and bring out their worst sides."

He then added, "but I should invest in better microchips apparently."

"Why this train though?" Zack asked. "This even yours?"

"No." The Master grinned, almost cackling. "This train I managed to find in my travels. A curious one. A train with a thousand worlds, if not unlimited. It's the perfect range of battlefields galore! If I'm going to run my recruitment drive, at least I should do it in style!"

"You're mad!" Captain Britain shouted, disgusted at his actions. 

"Dude, look, I get it." Spider-Gwen attempted to reason with the Time Lord. "Huge dark secret kept from you, pissed off, 'Fuck the world", all that jazz but this isn't the right way of doing these things." 

"How else am I supposed to respond?!" He shouted back. "Did you not hear the part where I mentioned how my people were able to regenerate came from the very person I despise?" 

While distracted, Din managed to pull a pistol quickly and shoot him but The Master dodged who fired back in response but Din managed to dodge while the others ducked. 

The blast instead hit a bunch of controls, damaging them in the process. 

"Pity." The Master said. "I was trying to shrink you."

Spider-Gwen in response, shot strings of webbing to which he dodged out of the way. 

In response, The Master slammed on a button and out from the ceiling came a creature of wires and a blank face. The wires acted as tendrils. 

"Scatter!" Cried Captain Britain as she and the others fight back despite the limited space. 

Din in response, used a wrist flamethrower and aimed at the creature. The beast seemingly was unaffected and lunged at him at top speed. That is until Zack leapt into action and bashed the creature with the Power Axe. 

Barbosa even stepped in with his sword, attempting to cut the creature. 

"Have at the, creature!" The pirate shouted. 

"Don't let him get away!" Captain Britain shouted as she pointed to The Master running to what looked like a wardrobe. 

"I see him, let's go!" Spider-Gwen said to Black Canary, who nodded in response. And the two ran after him. 

During the battle however, Grogu, the child was still concentrating all his efforts on the object trapped inside the case. Finally, after a moment of trial, the case cracked. And split open seconds later. 

The Master heard the noise. 

"No!" 

The two young women looked back to see two halves of a ball merge and roll past them.

"I will not allow you to have control of this train again!" He growled as he chased after the object until the object slid back into an easy slot made for it on the control panel. 

-------

So it begins. 

The final fight. 

Even despite everything The Master had planned spiraled out of control, it did not stop the last two fights from starting. And he had found his last two subjects to be the most interesting and the most potential for destruction. 

He opened his eyes, a man in a full body black suit with even a small tuning fork on his forehead, managed to wake up, grasping his head as he sat up-feeling he had been hit by the world's heaviest truck, even for him. 

Black Bolt, the King of the Inhumans, soon found himself confused by his surroundings. Last he checked, he was on Attilan with his wife and queen, Medusa. He was overseeing the restoration of the Inhuman population but then suddenly found himself encased in a bright light. 

And now, he found himself in an unrecognizable place. Something truly bizarre. In a weird way, unfinished. Literally. 

Despite resembling a normal town, there were gaping holes in not only the foundation, but on the sky, buildings, roads, everything. Save for the odd anthropomorphic turtle walking by. 

"Top of the morning!" A turtle with a bowler hat greeted as he walked by. 

Black Bolt could only stare back in confusion. 

Suddenly, a loud bang was heard. Followed by a large explosion. 

Black Bolt turned to the source of the noise, only to find walking out of the corner was a figure dressed all in black from a cloak to his boots and a peculiar looking mask. 

The figure, Kylo Ren, turned to his opponent. He pointed an object at him in a threatening manner. Pressing the button and out came a bright red sword and with a laser guard. 

"Who are you?!" He demanded, speaking in a deep, digitized voice. "What is your purpose bringing me here?!" 

Black Bolt felt taken aback. He had nothing to do with his kidnapping. Black Bolt himself was just as confused. 

Though he could sense this individual was unhinged. Confirming such as Kylo Ren began to charge at him. Black Bolt was prepared to fight back. If Kylo Ren was not going to listen to reason, he might as well defend himself. 

--------

And here is the final round! Now, I'll write the definitive ending as soon as the results come in. But otherwise, this is the final round. 

Now technically, the Unfinished Car was destroyed but number one, I decided to exert creative liberties since this was too interesting of a car not to use. Two, this is The Master we're talking so he could have overrode its commands somehow. 

But as always, who wins and how much of the environment gets damaged but also used to their advantage for both fighters. And of course, they're both at full strength. 

Another amazing set up and I am looking forward to the end!

This seems like it'll be an interesting battle! I think it'll be close. While I think Black Bolt would probably win because of his power level, Kylo does have some impressive skills and power level that should not be overlooked in this one

Another good set-up, Movie-Brat. Very nice finishing match to your arc.

One issue, though: if Lash is truly as powerful and versatile an energy absorber as he seems, She-Ra should be struggling more than she is in the fight. From what I've read up on Lash, he can absorb almost any type of energy, including kinetic energy. Kinetic energy comes from movement and impact, so any blow She-Ra delivers to Lash should only be making him more powerful.

As for the match, I've haven't seen the later Star Wars films, so I don't know much about Kylo Ren, either. Still, I have my doubts any Force user can beat someone as powerful as Black Bolt. I mean, the dude can lift around 70 tons and his scream can shatter planets.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DSkillz said:

One issue, though: if Lash is truly as powerful and versatile an energy absorber as he seems, She-Ra should be struggling more than she is in the fight. From what I've read up on Lash, he can absorb almost any type of energy, including kinetic energy. Kinetic energy comes from movement and impact, so any blow She-Ra delivers to Lash should only be making him more powerful.

As for the match, I've haven't seen the later Star Wars films, so I don't know much about Kylo Ren, either. Still, I have my doubts any Force user can beat someone as powerful as Black Bolt. I mean, the dude can lift around 70 tons and his scream can shatter planets.

Thanks! I didn't want to write the She-Ra vs Lash fight too one sided even with what you said in mind. So, basically again, creative liberties. 

22 hours ago, DSkillz said:

I have seen the newest Star War films, and Kylo’s main strength is going to be his force abilities, which has stalemated Rey’s own abilities. In the second movie, The Last Jedi, Rey held up a whole mountain slide of heavy boulders to help the rebels escape. In the same movie, when Kylo and Rey had a force tug of war over a lightsaber that ended in a draw and in The Rise of Skywalker they tied again in a battle of Force abilities. He might not be physically stronger then Blackbolt, but I can see his force abilities allowing him hang with Blackbolt long enough to get up close and use his lightsaber. 

Now if Blackbolt uses his scream, Kylo is finished, but I’ll argue that Blackbolt probably won’t want to use it least he accidentally kill everyone else on the planet, especially that poor innocent turtle that just wished him good morning.

• Like 1

A very fine final chapter for your arc, Movie Brat. My initial thought was Black Bolt would just beat Kylo Ren with his scream, but after reading some other comments I am inclined to agree with Pizza Guy that he wouldn't want to endanger everyone else around them. Hmmm...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Pizza Guy said:

Now if Blackbolt uses his scream, Kylo is finished, but I’ll argue that Blackbolt probably won’t want to use it least he accidentally kill everyone else on the planet, especially that poor innocent turtle that just wished him good morning.

Eh, Blackagar doesn't need to scream to win this. All it would probably take is his softest whisper, which could still level buildings. Also, Mr. Boltagon is a very skilled fighter in his own right, so between that and his voice, it may not be so easy for the Force to contain him.

• Like 1

Good entry and match. I liked how you depicted the She-Ra/Lash fight, I was into it.

Now, Black Bolt and Kylo Ren have no idea about the others abilities. If Kylo goes for the Force Choke right away, I think he wins easy. But Black Bolt can whisper and do some real damage to Ren, which he might do right away if his aggression is turned up by the neck devices.

I think Black Bolt gets my vote.

• Like 1

Dozens and dozens of buildings collapsed. Buildings imploding from the two combatants punching, shoving even pushing each other either due to their intense strength or in the case of Kylo Ren, his force abilities shoving him. 

He picked up the discarded lightsaber and lunged at him again. Only for Black Bolt to tackle him. 

Kylo Ren however managed to kick him off but the Inhuman king landed on his feet after being thrown a few feet away. 

The two glared at each other among the destroyed rubble of the destroyed city. They awaited their next move. Even waiting for five minutes. 

After much time passed, Black Bolt began to open his mouth; the ultimate finisher. One syllable uttered and everything turns to ruin. While Kylo Ren charged at him, the weapon in tow. 

--------

The rest of the "passengers" fighting the wired creature were not having the best of luck as some were either pinned or entangled in its tendrils. But suddenly, it short circuited and finally collapsed and exploded-freeing everyone in the process. 

The Master stared with contempt at the now reinstated conductor, the object he previously imprisoned called One One, he then glared at the others who were ready to get him. 

"I'll get even with all of you!" The Master said darkly. 

With that, he threw a metal marble which upon impact emitted a bright, blinding light. As it cleared, they soon saw he was gone. Earlier they heard a mysterious noise but could not pinpoint where. 

And even saw the mysterious wardrobe cabinet he was trying to reach was gone. 

"Great!" Spider-Gwen groaned. "How are we supposed to get home now?"

Suddenly, a new bright light began to engulf everyone, even Grogu. 

"What's going on?!" Screamed Zack. 

"I've no idea!" Captain Britain responded. 

Soon, the light engulfed their entire bodies until they saw nothing but the light. 

-------

She-Ra and Lash had not moved from their spot trying to push each other but soon saw a bright light engulfing them completely much to their confusion before disappearing. 

------

Kylo Ren leapt in mid air with the lightsaber pointing down at Black Bolt. 

Not moving an inch, Black Bolt said simply, "No more!" 

But nothing went far as the two final combatants found themselves in the same bright light as it did for the others. They were confused and tried to find a way to escape but no use. 

For everyone, there was light and then for a moment, total darkness. 

-----

With a groan, she woke up. Startled. 

Spider-Gwen then realized she found herself on a rooftop of some building. 

Taking out her smartphone, she checked to see where she was. According to Google Maps, she was in Brooklyn. 

Was it a dream? 

She thought to herself, maybe? Spider-Gwen faced off against weirder stuff before. The train just seemed unbelievable in comparison and weird. 

Checking the time, she saw it was 8:45 P.M. 

The night was still young. 

"Maybe another hour of patrolling and that's it." Spider-Gwen said to herself. 

With that, she resumed web slinging. Real or not, perhaps the others were  safe. Hopefully. And perhaps if the time was right, she could warn others about The Master. 

But for Gallifrey, it was too late for a warning. 

------

And that's the ending. Sorry it's short but I figured I had to get everyone back to their respective worlds. But I'm proud to have finished and accomplished my first story arc. Which, a total first for me. 

And I hope everyone here enjoyed it. It's been fun writing this! 

• Like 1