Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about My Pet Monster at Wikipedia
Official Site: Hasbro

Battle Terrain
Living Toys: which can help a poor orphan

Just now, Macklemore said:

Help a poor orphan with what? Stop people from harassing him on the streets? Help him find food? Help him find a good family? How exactly are they helping the orphan in this situation?

Ah, yeah the image for the challenge is from Oliver Twist.  So, pretty much a toy that could play the role of the Artful Dodger and get the kid into a better situation.

Challenge could be worded better.

I can see Tiffany helping the kid by showing how to rob and kill.

1 hour ago, Fox said:

Seems a bit drastic.  Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

Well if anything else, Tiffany will be the only one doing the robbing and killing, so the kid can survive on the streets.

Eh... Tiffany does seem to have a soft spot for children at least, unlike Chucky. She's also pretty worldly in her character, so if she were motivated to, I could see her helping an orphan get back onto their feet.

Chucky, most definitely not, but Tiffany, maybe, as she is evil, but not at the same level Chucky is, just not quite as "Good" or nice as her son at least, so there's something.

In episode 2 of My Pet Monster, Monster goes above and beyond to help his friends get tickets to a sold out concert. This includes impressing the band with off kilter singing skills and a crazy look so much so they offer free tickets to Monster's friends.

Proof that My Pet Monster a toy that can help you achieve your dreams even when they seem impossible.

4 hours ago, JohnnyChany said:

In episode 2 of My Pet Monster, Monster goes above and beyond to help his friends get tickets to a sold out concert. This includes impressing the band with off kilter singing skills and a crazy look so much so they offer free tickets to Monster's friends.

Proof that My Pet Monster a toy that can help you achieve your dreams even when they seem impossible.

I didn't know My Pet Monster had "connections", you know.  Like he's "in" with people.  I like his odds, then.

Can he score me Dodger's season tickets?

Wow, I remember the My Pet Monster toy, but I almost forgot he had a TV series.

If he's willing to do that much to help a child, I'd trust him more in this scenario. I have a feeling Tiffany wouldn't be as motivated, especially if it interferes with her time with Chucky and Glen.