Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Nick Fury at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment

Battle Terrain
Jack of all Trades: ballroom dancing competition

13 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Don't think any of them have shown any proficiency in dancing. Nick Fury can definitely find a pro partner quicker thanks to his network, but compete? I don't think so.

While I don't believe there's been any panels or such establishing it(I could be wrong), I don't think it would be that much of a stretch that the super-spy has skill in dancing. An espionage agent who works in circles that include a lot of the rich and influential, I could see him learning a thing or two from galas and that sort of thing. He wouldn't win any awards for dancing or anything like that, but I could see that much. 

Dread Pirate Roberts it all about elegance, charming conversation and fancy footwork.

If you've played "Sid Meirs Pirates!" then you know Ballroom Dancing is a key part of being a successful pirate captain.  I gotta give this one to Roberts.

See also: Cutthroat Island.

• Like 1

The choreography it takes to pull off a duel like Roberts did with Inigo you have to be properly skilled in footwork and he’s definitely got it. Plus the thing Fox said about elegance.

I could see Nick Fury learning to dance in some sort of Rom Com setting where he’s a retired Clint Eastwood type, but I don’t think he has the skills to begin with.

2 hours ago, Fox said:

Dread Pirate Roberts it all about elegance, charming conversation and fancy footwork.

If you've played "Sid Meirs Pirates!" then you know Ballroom Dancing is a key part of being a successful pirate captain.  I gotta give this one to Roberts.

See also: Cutthroat Island.

I love your logic there

I feel like Dread Pirate Roberts has this. Nick Fury might be able to look up basic dance steps and follow each step fluidly, but Dread Pirate Roberts would find some joy in ballroom dancing and take it up a notch and not move robotically as I'm assuming Fury might move what with him being more known for operations than dancing the tango.

Yeah, I have a feeling Westley might be more graceful in the ballroom than Fury. Nick seems like more of the brawling, shooting type.