Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

5:4 - Nightcrawler vs. Wolverine

UMPIRE

SEASON 5, ROUND 4

Nightcrawler

Slot: The Team's Mid-Level Superhero
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Nightcrawler at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Wolverine

Slot: The Team's Mid-Level Superhero
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Wolverine at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Khazan Arena

Hmm. This could very well just be a stalemate by Nightcrawler just managing to forever stay out of Logan’s reach but on the flip side, I don’t see what Kurt with his moral outlook could do to put Logan down for the count. 

Wolverine knows how Nightcrawler fights and one thing people mention about Nightcrawler is the fight that he teleports in a predictable manner. If he knows how he fights and teleports in a predictable manner (on top of leaving a distinct sulphur smell behind him), Wolverine's reflexes should deal with Nightcrawler accordingly.

These two have more than likely sparred before at least, but Wolvie definitely has the advantage here.

6 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Wolverine knows how Nightcrawler fights and one thing people mention about Nightcrawler is the fight that he teleports in a predictable manner. If he knows how he fights and teleports in a predictable manner (on top of leaving a distinct sulphur smell behind him), Wolverine's reflexes should deal with Nightcrawler accordingly.

God, come on teleporters, you should be unpredictable as hell. Doing yourselves dirty. Suppose that mean Logan could go like his brother though. 

88009afaa99a1d6e7b12d062a481bc48.gif

These two have sparred together many times... and it usually doesn't end well for the fuzzy elf. But, as perhaps Logan's best friend, no one understands better how to get under Wolverine's skin and throw him off his game than Kurt Wagner. It has not worked too well for him to this point, but I am a believer lol.

2 hours ago, JohnnyChany said:

These two have sparred together many times... and it usually doesn't end well for the fuzzy elf. But, as perhaps Logan's best friend, no one understands better how to get under Wolverine's skin and throw him off his game than Kurt Wagner. It has not worked too well for him to this point, but I am a believer lol.

Way to believe, buddy.

These two know each other really well and Nightcrawler could certainly get under Logan's skin. I think that could be a fun factor but the fact of the matter is Kurt has no way of putting Logan down. And as most of you mentioned Logan won't have a hard time tagging Nightcrawler. That makes this one a done deal. Chalk up another one for Team Totem!

Yeah, I think Logan has Kurt's number here.

AoA Nightcrawler might have the best odds to win, as he actually killed off his dimension's Deadpool by teleporting Wade's head from his body. Trying to do that to Wolvie might be risky for Kurt, as I think splitting apart something as dense as adamantium through teleportation might have adverse effects on the latter.