Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Major Grom at Wikipedia
Official Site: Bubble Comics

Battle Terrain
Competition Fighting: Suspension Bridge

3 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Got no idea who Major Grom is. Can I get some feats of him?

I had to research him to let him in.  About all I got out of it is he's a normal human amateur boxer and a detective.

Being a police detective isn't really relevant for evaluating in this slot. So, you are left with amateur boxer.

Rocky was an actual heavy weight champion. 

So, you have Heavyweight Champion vs. Amateur Boxer trying to beat each other off a bridge using padded sticks.  Vote with where that takes you, I guess.

Grom is relatively new to me as well, but after having read and caught up on his comic series so far, at least as much as I could from online, I've come to a few conclusions about him as a whole.

In terms of reaction speed, Grom is very fast, not superhuman mind you, but fast enough to dodge/react to attacks that most people would most definitely struggle with, including

Dodging pendelum saw blades:

041_0002.jpg

Dodging Nail gun Nails:

020_0003.jpg

Dodging a chain from a cyclist:

016_0013.jpg

and,  Dodging/blocking a professional kickboxer's attacks:

104_0010.jpg

104_0011.jpg

104_0015.jpg

all of which would require some decent agility to perform normally.

For strength, one of Grom's punches was able to send Sergey Razumovsky, into a small tree breaking it:

041_0023.jpg

Four of his punches, to the right places mind you, were able to defeat a pretty buff brawler from an underground fight club:

017_0011.jpg

and he was able to almost throw the Plague Doctor off a roof using his arms and one of his legs:

020_0009.jpg

Grom is also pretty durable too, as he took a hit from a buff bouncer and seemed to recover fairly easily:

016_0027.jpg

as well as a hit from Denis Korshunov, a retired, professional kick-boxer who specialized in knock wins, and still had enough cognition to block another attack and counter attack him:

104_0013.jpg

104_0014.jpg

104_0015.jpg

Grom also is no stranger to staff like objects/weapons, as he has blocked, dodged and effectively used a pool cue in a fight,

Blocking Staff(1)
018_0013.jpg

Staff(1)
018_0014.jpg

Staff(2)
018_0015.jpg

Now all of this in particular, won't necessarily guarantee Grom an easy win here, but I'm thinking that if he can use he speed and reach as a kick-boxer, alongside his experience(s) with staff and staff like weapons, he might have a decent chance of winning against Rocky.

The problem I see here, is that he would still have to avoid Rocky's somewhat unconventional close range fighting style and his heavy hitting punches however, if he intends to win this one at all, not exactly easy to do, but then Rocky is probably going to be at a pretty good disadvantage here anyway, as he lacks experience with using staff like weapons in combat.

21 minutes ago, comic_book_fan said:

Ali once beat superman and  about 20 years ago espn did a computer generated  fight with information  programmed by experts where ali fought rocky  and rocky won so he beat someone who once beat superman thats got to count for something 

I can confidently say that that counts for nothing lol