Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

5:1 - Michael Jackson from Moonwalker vs. Penn And Teller

UMPIRE

SEASON 5, ROUND 1

Michael Jackson from Moonwalker

Slot: The Team's Entertainer
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Michael Jackson from Moonwalker at Wikipedia
Official Site: Michael Jackson

Penn And Teller

Slot: The Team's Entertainer
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Penn And Teller at Wikipedia
Official Site: Penn and Teller

Battle Terrain
Entertainer: Jabba's Palace

This could go two ways.

A) He might enjoy Michael Jackson more because in the movie he had musicians employed as opposed to any other type of entertainer.

B ) The only reason he had musicians employed only is cause Star Wars has no other type of entertainer available, and therefore Penn and Teller might be a thing that truly entertains Jabba after so many years cause he's never seen such a thing before.

Of course, magicians might not mean that much in the Star Wars universe cause superpowers are kinda present there (everything the Jedi and the Sith could do), but I'm genuinely at an impasse here, with myself. I think I'm leaning towards Michael Jackson, but only slightly.

This is really no problem for Penn and Teller, they'll just pull the old disappearing Rancor trick.

Penn and Teller are amazing entertainers. They're the longest running headliners in Vegas for good reason. These two bring actual variety to the palace, Jackson likely gets moonwalked straight to the Rancor.

This is a hard one.  I'm leaning towards Penn and Teller because I know Jabba likes a good laugh.  Typically a good laugh over the misfortune of others.  If they have to, I think Penn and Teller is the more likely contender to bring just the right amount of dark humor to the act to please Jabba.

Still, the Moonwalker is some tough competition here.

8 hours ago, Macklemore said:

This could go two ways.

A) He might enjoy Michael Jackson more because in the movie he had musicians employed as opposed to any other type of entertainer.

B ) The only reason he had musicians employed only is cause Star Wars has no other type of entertainer available, and therefore Penn and Teller might be a thing that truly entertains Jabba after so many years cause he's never seen such a thing before.

Of course, magicians might not mean that much in the Star Wars universe cause superpowers are kinda present there (everything the Jedi and the Sith could do), but I'm genuinely at an impasse here, with myself. I think I'm leaning towards Michael Jackson, but only slightly.

In regards to (B) anyway, Jabba did also have Salacious Crumb as his court jester, alongside his Twi'lek dancers, so the Max Rebo Band wasn't the only entertainers available, but who would want to put themselves at risk by taking a job from Jabba the Hutt anyway?

That being said, Jabba's liking of Crumb and his style of humor, may not work in Penn and Teller's favor here, as they don't seem to put on an act similar to what the monkey lizard did that entertained Jabba so much.

"The Force. This mystical force, pun very much intended, that embodies everyone and keeps ourselves in control. That is until you are a sith lord, or a sith's apprentice, or anyone that wants to use such power for anything that is deemed selfish or self servicing. The Force has been thrown around to be the top, the most powerful and the most well known ability in the galaxy, and yet people seem to forgot not only other sources of power but also weaponry that can rival the Force, or even overpower it. Why settle for a blaster, rare lightsaber or even just your bare hands to take care of someone that owes you money or owes you a service, when you can just tap into an energy source that very few people have claimed to witness? It's things like this that make me think that the Force, is fucking bullshit."

Penn and Teller. Hand down.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Gizmo Hibiki said:

"The Force. This mystical force, pun very much intended, that embodies everyone and keeps ourselves in control. That is until you are a sith lord, or a sith's apprentice, or anyone that wants to use such power for anything that is deemed selfish or self servicing. The Force has been thrown around to be the top, the most powerful and the most well known ability in the galaxy, and yet people seem to forgot not only other sources of power but also weaponry that can rival the Force, or even overpower it. Why settle for a blaster, rare lightsaber or even just your bare hands to take care of someone that owes you money or owes you a service, when you can just tap into an energy source that very few people have claimed to witness? It's things like this that make me think that the Force, is fucking bullshit."

Penn and Teller. Hand down.

Meanwhile Teller is in the background, levitating shit and stopping lasers.

• Haha 2