MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 15119 Bonne Jenet vs. Lili Rochefort

JohnnyChany

GAINING AN EDGE: A MASSIVE FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER

PART LXIX

961866798_Helenaattack.thumb.jpg.df8549f3ebd081438b8c8927ebe2ac92.jpg

On the Freedom Survivor cruise liner, Helena Douglas and Shermie exchanged hits and combos. Helena could feel her opponent getting weaker as each attack became easier to block. (REF: HELENA DOUGLAS VS. SHERMIE) Helena decided now was the time to take Shermie down. She stomped on Shermie’s shin, and followed it up with an uppercut. As Shermie came down from the launching punch, Helena twirled her arms and struck Shermie with two open palm strikes. Helena then placed her hands together and hit Shermie with a push attack that sent the pigtailed fighter crashing through a table.

DOATEC security entered Helena's office as Shermie struggled to hoist herself up from the rubble of a broken table.

“Are you okay Miss Douglas?”

Helena brushed her blonde bangs out from in front of her eyes. “Nothing I couldn’t handle.” She stared down at Shermie. “You’ve lost, Shermie. Admit defeat.”

Shermie snickered. “You may have beaten me here, but you will still lose. Helena, you are blinded by your vanity just like all the others. You were so excited to have another friend from high society that you didn’t even notice that when I first arrived here, I did not come alone.”  Shermie pulled out a controller and pressed a green button. Helena then kicked the controller out of Shermie’s hands.

“What did you just do?” Helena asked.

“You will find out soon enough,” answered Shermie.

DOATEC security hoisted up Shermie and placed her in reinforced handcuffs.

“Take her into custody, we shall interrogate her further later. Right now I must focus on the crises at hand,” said Helena.

She returned to the wall of security cameras and placed a headset over her head.

“Captain, has Kokoro landed yet?” Helena asked.

“No ma'am.  They are close and we are preparing to guide them down. Between the storm and this pirate attack, it is pretty chaotic out here.”

“Just focus on ensuring them a safe landing. Do not worry about the pirates. I have plenty of security and highly skilled fighters aboard this ship. We will not easily be overcome,” assured Helena.

“Yes ma’am.”

Helena started to worry about what Shermie had unleashed with her controller and if she was telling the truth about more stowaways on the ship. Stowaways? Helena suddenly remembered what she was trying to do before Shermie had attacked her. She looked through all of her security cameras for Bonne Jenet and the Lillien Knights, but could no longer find them. Helena did recall the last time that she had seen them, they were close to the rooms where Lilli Rochefort and Asuka Kazama were staying.

Helena pressed down the button for the intercom. “Attention Lilli and Asuka, this is Helena Douglas speaking. We have been attacked and boarded by pirates. A group of them have been spotted close to your area. Be safe, be cautious, and if you run into these criminals feel free to use your fighting skills to take them down.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

771258922_liliandjenet.jpg.e44a70b35b4e8abde90886f98aaeebd7.jpg

Bonne Jenet and the Lillien Knights looted and bagged gold plated silverware and removed jewels from an overhanging chandelier with glee.
“And to think this is only the luxury suites,”  Jenet remarked. “This is going even better than I thought. Maybe being attacked by that zombie sea captain was a blessing in disguise. (REF: BONNE JENET VS. CERVANTES DE LEON)  We never could have gotten this far undetected if we hadn’t added his crew to our numbers.”

“I’m almost afraid to take too much,” stated one of the knights. 

Bonne Jenet concurred. “We must be careful about overloading the raft and we need to remain mindful of the storm. We must be smart about this.”

A few doors down, Lili and Asuka remained in Lili’s luxury suite, blissfully unaware of the chaos that had erupted around them.

“I do hope this storm clears up soon. I would love to take another stroll on the deck,” said Lili.

Asuka held her stomach. “I’m worried I’m going to be sick.”

Lili waved her finger in the air.  “No. No. None of that. I don’t know if this is some common girl attempt at a sense of humor, but any more indication that you might throw up and I will kick you out of my suite.”

Asuka tried her best to hide her discomfort. Lili paced back and forth and looked back out the window at the torrential rain. 

“I do feel like I need to do something,” Lili said.

Asuka agreed. “Yeah. You’ve been pretty antsy since even before the storm hit.”

Lili crossed her arms. “Although Miss Douglas has been very accommodating, there hasn’t been much to do since we were brought on this ship.” 

Asuka nodded. “Yeah. When Helena approached us to join her cause, I was under the impression there would be alot more fighting then there has been so far.”  (REF: SERGEI DRAGUNOV VS. GUILE)

“I know she has been on a massive recruiting mission.” Lili slammed her fist into her palm. “But we need to start taking some action.”

“We could go hang out with the other recruits. Maybe get some sparring sessions in until the real fighting starts,” Asuka suggested.

Lili scoffed. “Please. I will not associate with that uncouth riff raff anymore than is absolutely necessary. They are probably drinking beers and smashing each other with the mugs as we speak.”  (REF: BRAD WONG VS. LEI WULONG)

Asuka rolled her eyes and considered the possibility of ditching Lili to join the others.

Helena’s voice came across a loud speaker in the hallway. “Attention Lilli and Asuka, this is Helena Douglas speaking. We have been attacked and boarded by pirates. A group of them have been spotted close to your area. Be safe, be cautious, and if you run into these criminals feel free to use your fighting skills to take them down.”

“Pirates?” Asuka repeated with confusion.

“Hmmm, some action, just as we had hoped for,” Lili remarked.

“I don’t know if THIS is necessarily what we were hoping for,” Asuka corrected.

Asuka and Lili exited her suite in time to see a couple of men in blue and white striped shirts leaving a nearby suite with black sacks over their shoulders.

“Do you think she was talking about us?” asked the shorter of the two Lillien Knights.

“I don’t know. We shouldn’t stick around to find out,” replied the other.

Lili pointed at the two pirates and declared, “Stop! Thief!” She then turned her head and smiled at Asuka. “I’ve always wanted to say that.”

“Got to give the boss the chance to escape,” said the shorter knight.

They both nodded at each other, dropped their bags, and lunged at the two girls. Asuka leapt out in front of Lili and engaged both pirates in battle.

“Asuka, wait just a minute. You can’t have all the fun,” Lili protested.

Before injecting herself into the melee, Lili noticed a blonde in a purple dress adorned with a skull and crossbones sneaking down the hallway in the opposite direction. She chased after her.

“Just where do you think you’re going?” Lili demanded.

B. Jenet spun on her heel. “Wherever I want. Mind your own business, girlie.”

“You need to watch your tone or I will do to you what I did to the last blonde girl who gave me lip,” Lili threatened. (REF: LILI ROCHEFORT VS. KARIN KANZUKI)

“Listen babe, I don’t know what you’re talking about, and I don’t care,” B. Jenet retorted. “I am leaving this cruise liner with these jewels.”

“You most certainly are not!” Lili insisted.

“Try and stop me.”

After almost 70 parts, this is the first one pitting two past winners against one another.  What better two fighters to start that with than the winner of part one and the recent upset queen, B. Jenet, in a battle of fight loving Eurpean rich girls.

There is still a handful of fighters yet to make their debut, but I am finally going to start thinning the herd lol.

6 hours ago, JohnnyChany said:

I know if Jenet ends up with another win it will make SSJRUSS happy.

correct breaking bad GIF

In all seriousness, I have yet to read this. So many matches to read :wacko:

I will post my accurate analysis of this wonderful piece shortly.

Okay, I have read.

Again, this is a classic JohnnyChany set up. Just what to expect. Good stuff.

Of course Jenet wins this. Have you seen her combos? Her flair? She is in her element here with looting/piracy shenanigans and while I think Lili is a good fighter, she can't compete.

I do appreciate how these two mirror each other though. I would consider them the same archetype as characters.