Gambit: 6
Dr. Facilier: 1

Lilandra Neramani vs. Agent L
MATCH SCORE
Lilandra Neramani: 2
Agent L: 4

CBUB March Challenge

treacherous

So it begins, the CBUB monthly challenge. What started here... http://www.electricf...=0

...is now a real thing. Here we will separate the men from the boys. Welcome all to the first of hopefully many monthly writing challenges to be introduced to the CBUB. Without further ado, let’s get down to it…

The Premise

Monthly, I will post a writing challenge on this portion of the forums. Anybody who wants to write on the CBUB is able to participate. To participate simply create a match that follows the challenge rules to the CBUB main page. Then post a link to that fight on this page. Only one entry per contestant. There will be a two week deadline to post your match. Miss the deadline? Better luck next month. Three judges will pick their favorite matches based on creativity, uniqueness and all that writing mumbo jumbo. The Top Three winners will be announced here with the main winners fight going to the Official CBUB Hall Of Fame board as the writer of the month.

The Judges

Myself, Ruinus, Culwych with assists from Sirmethos

The Deadline

The March Challenge will take place between the days of March 12th through the 26th. The judges will deliberate and the winner will be announced on the 30th.

The Challenge/Rules

Rivalry – Each participant must create a match that spotlights two characters from different genres that would have a natural rivalry (Example: Kraven the Hunter vs. Predator, Sonic the Hedgehog vs. Speedy Gonzalez, Sub-Zero vs. Ozai the Lord FireBender, a pack of Houndooms-Pokemon vs. Wily Kit and Wily Kat-Thundercats).

The Dealie Yo

This is a simple challenge to get your feet wet and to kick off the competition. They will increase in difficulty as the months go by. So, start thinking because as you should’ve read this starts soon. If you have any questions regarding this months challenge, post them here and stay tuned for the CBUB Monthly Debate Challenge.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shadow Flesh

How do we tell you what our offical entrys are? Do we tell you on here? on our fights opening? or do we leave a link somewhere?

To submit your entry just make a regular CBUB match (within the challenge guidelines/premise) and post a link to it here on this forum.

Hey, who deleted my post? <_>

Anyway, about the challenge, can the opponents also have opposing personalities or ideologies (instead of just being opposites in more obvious ways)?

I created a match for the challenge, but for some reason I cant make a link to the match.

What seems to be the problem? If you're talking about making a link like the "click here," I haven't figured out how to do that yet since the site change. The other two entries, minus FoxFingers, just copied and pasted the URL from the match.

My entry will be Anaconda vs Python, I'll probably have it done by this weekend. Hence, I'll put a URL to it then.