Emma Frost vs. Rachel Summers
MATCH SCORE
Emma Frost: 2
Rachel Summers: 3

Princess Leia Organa vs. Stella Star
MATCH SCORE
Princess Leia Organa: 5
Stella Star: 2

Match 12805 Spider-Man (Zombie) and Goldar and Tenga Warriors vs. Tommy Oliver and Ninjor and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Venom 2009

Zombie Power Rangers: Part 1

--------

Notes:

-Takes place after the Marvel Zombies 2 series, and after the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers episode, The Sound of Dischordia.

-Instead of the Zombie Spider-Man being sent to Earth Z, he gets sent to the Power Rangers world.

--------

At Angel Grove park, the Zombie Spider-Man just appeared out of nowhere. "Malcolm don't do it! Wait a minute. Where am I? This doesn't look like New Wakanda. I guess Malcolm and Forge perfected Reed Richard's interdimensional transporter like they said. Malcolm must have sent me to some other world. A vibrant world, too unpolluted by our kind. The world I come from is a ruined husk, like the carcass of some hollowed-out animal, thanks to us zombies."

But then Spider-Man saw a bunch of people running. "What are those people running from?" Then Spider-Man saw what they were running from: It was Goldar, Rito Revolto, and 10 Tenga Warriors, who were attacking the park. "Ok, whoever they are, they need to be stopped. Its time for me to be a hero again." Spider-Man ran towards them.

"Those Power Rangers better show before we destroy this park." Goldar said.

"Yea, and this time we will destroy those teenagers." Rito said.

"Hold it right there!" Spider-Man yelled.

Goldar, Rito Revolto, and the Tengas looked and saw Spider-Man. "Uh..Who are you?" Goldar asked.

"I am Spider-Man." The Zombie said.

"Spider who?" Rito asked.

"We were hoping for the Power Rangers to show up." Goldar said, "Not some guy in a messed-up costume."

"Well that's too bad, because you're dealing with me, and if you know what is good for you, you'll leave this place now." Spider-Man said.

"Not going to happen, bug-man. Besides, there are 12 of us and only one of you, there is no way you can beat all of us." Rito said.

"Is that so. Well I got one thing that you all don't." Spider-Man said.

"And that is?" Goldar asked.

"I have Cosmic Powers." Spider-Man said as he was going to fire a cosmic beams from his hands. But nothing happened.

"Is something suppose to happen?" Rito asked.

"My Cosmic Powers! What happened to them?! There Gone!" Spider-Man yelled shocked. But then Spider-Man put his hands on his head as he was feeling a pain in his head. Something he thought was gone for good. "No! It can't be! The hunger! Its coming back!"

"Wants wrong with this guy?" Rito asked.

"Who cares! Tengas destroy him!" Goldar yelled. Then the Tenga Warriors ran off to attack Spider-Man.

"I am so hungry!" Spider-Man yelled as he ran to the Tengas.

Within a few minutes the fight was over as Tengas were on the ground, badly hurt, and Spider-Man standing over them. The Bird Warriors had some of their limbs ripped off, and had bite marks allover their bodies. "Hmm.... Tastes like chicken." Spider-Man said.

Both Goldar and Rito were shocked. "The Tengas! They are nearly dead!" Rito yelled.

"I will take care of this guy." Goldar said holding his sword.

"Come and get me." Spider-Man said. With that, Goldar ran at Spider-Man and was swinging his sword at him. However, Spider-Man was dodging him. "You are too slow. My Aunt May could move much faster than you."

"Hold still!" Goldar yelled. Soon Spider-Man was backed up to a tree. "Now I got you!" Golder was going to use his sword to slice Spider-Man. But without realizing it, Spider-Man holding his hands like he was going to fire his web shooters, and he accidently fired stick veins and arteries like webbing from his wrists, covering up Goldar's face.

Spider-Man jumped and kicked Goldar in the chest, making him fall backwards. "I didn't know I could do that. But its very painful. Oh well, at least I got something to replace my web shooters."

Goldar got up and removed the arteries from his face. "You're going to pay for that!"

Soon the Tenga Warriors were getting back up. Rito was shocked to see that they could still move. "Hey, how can you guys be up after what happened to you?"

"I'm so hungry." One of the Tengas said.

"Me too." Another Tenga said.

The Tenga Warriors looked at Rito. "Why are you all looking at me like that?" Rito said as he was backing away. The Zombie Tenga Warriors ran at Rito and attacked him. Rito tried to fight back, but he was out numbered and soon was being taken apart.

"Rito NO!" Goldar yelled as he saw what had happened to Rito.

"You should pay attention to who you are fighting." Spider-Man said as he ran up to Goldar. Goldar tried to swing his sword, but Spider-Man kicked it out of his hand. Then Spider-Man grabbed Goldar's hand and bit off his fingers, which made Goldar yell in pain.

Later at the Command Center, Zordon called the Rangers. As Adam, Aisha, Billy, Kat, Rocky, and Tommy arrived, Tommy asked, "What's the matter Zordon?"

"A horror is happening in the park." Zordon said, "Look at the Viewing Globe."

As the Rangers looked at the Viewing Globe, they were shocked by what they saw. On the Viewing Globe it showed Spider-Man, the Tenga Warriors, and the now Zombie Goldar were attacking and eating people.

"What has happen to Goldar and the Tengas?! Why are they eating people?!" Rocky yelled shocked.

"They have been infected by some kind of virus, which has turned them into flesh eating zombies." Zordon said.

"Zombies?! As in moving corpses that eat the living?" Aisha asked.

"I'm afraid so." Zordon said.

"Who's that with them?" Billy asked as he notices Spider-Man.

"He is called Spider-Man. From what I can tell, he is from another universe. When Spider-Man fought Goldar and the Tengas, he took bites out of them, which is how they got turned into zombies." Zordon said.

"We need to stop them. We can't let them eat anymore people." Kat said.

"Be careful Rangers. If you get bitten by them, you will get turned into zombies as well." Alpha said.

"Don't worry Alpha. We'll be careful." Adam said.

"Good luck Rangers and may the power protect you." Zordon said.

"Its Morphin Time!" Tommy yelled

"White Ranger Power!" Tommy yelled as he morphed into the White Ranger.

"Black Ranger Power!" Adam yelled as he morphed into the Black Ranger.

"Pink Ranger Power!" Kat yelled as she morphed into the Pink Ranger.

"Blue Ranger Power!" Billy yelled as he morphed into the Blue Ranger.

"Yellow Ranger Power!" Aisha yelled as she morphed into the Yellow Ranger.

"Red Ranger Power!" Rocky yelled as he morphed into the Red Ranger.

After they morphed, they teleported to the park. "Stop right there, Goldar!" The White Ranger yelled.

Soon the zombies saw the Power Rangers. "Power Rangers, we were hoping that you would come here for lunch. That being you're the food." Goldar said.

"This ends here, Goldar. We can't forgive you and your zombie friends for eating people." The Red Ranger said.

"So you must be the Power Rangers. Your not what I have expected." Spider-Man said.

"Well we're going to crush you like the spider you are." The Pink Ranger said.

"Ha! You all think you can beat us?" Goldar said.

Then Ninjor appeared next to the Power Rangers. "With me here, yes." Ninjor said.

"Nice to have you with us, Ninjor." The Black Ranger said.

"Zordon called me and told me want is happening. So I came here to help you all beat these zombies." Ninjor said.

"Good, more food for us." Spider-Man said.

"We will see about." The Pink Ranger said.

"Lets get them!" The Blue Ranger yelled.

--------

So there you have it.

It's the Power Rangers and Ninjor vs Zombie Spider-Man, Zombie Goldar, and 10 Zombie Tenga Warriors.

Who do you think will win?

Learn More About

Spider-Man (Zombie)

Read more about Spider-Man (Zombie) at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel Links: Wikipedia Marvel Database Marvel Universe

Goldar

Read more about Goldar at Wikipedia

Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Writer's Guide To The PR Universe Power Rangers Universe

Tenga Warriors

Read more about Tenga Warriors at Wikipedia

Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Power Rangers Wiki Ranger Central

Tommy Oliver

Read more about Tommy Oliver at Wikipedia

Official Site: Bandai America Links: Wikipedia Tommy Oliver site Power Rangers Central Green Ranger MySpace site

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Read more about Mighty Morphin Power Rangers at Wikipedia

Official Site: Bandai Links: MMPR Wiki entry MMPR at IMDb MMPR-Power Rangers Central

Ninjor

Read more about Ninjor at Wikipedia

Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Writer's Guide To The PR Universe Power Rangers Universe

To let everyone know, I was thinking about adding characters from VR Troopers, Big Bad Beetleborgs, and Masked Rider into this arc. What do you all think?

Yeah man! Add them in there! Then I can get to know them cause I've never seen any of those.

Ok, I will go ahead and add these characters into the arc. But it will be a while for these characters to make an appearance in this arc.

To let everyone know, I was thinking about adding characters from VR Troopers, Big Bad Beetleborgs, and Masked Rider into this arc. What do you all think?

I think the Borgs are in here already.

I think the Borgs are in here already.

I was taking about adding them in my Arc. I know these characters are already in the database.

Tommy or Ninjor can handle Zombie Spider-man by themselves.

The Rangers they can split and 3 handle Goldar while the other 2 take care of the Tenga Warriors easily.

Then they that can split again and the 2 that took care of the Tenga Warriors can tag with Ninjor or Tommy who is handling Spider-man or 1 can help fight Goldar and the other can go help fight Spider-man.

I think that Rangers can pull it off.

• Like 1

I've always figured Spider-man can beat the Power Rangers. Since this is the team powered by the ninja coins they long since became too much for Goldar. The Tenga Warriors have always been punching bags. However since they are zombies, they'll be much more durable. Even with Ninjor's help, They may get overwhelemed since they can't put their opponents down for good. I think eventually a retreat will be in order.

Spider-man could take down the entire team and though being a zombie will make him more easily damaged he will not care if he loses a limb. One bite is all it will take. With Goldar and the tengas there victory is assured.

Being zombies means they're less durable, not more durable. The Rangers would win, mostly because of that fact.

Yeah, you're right, 'less durable'. But getting kicked or blasted and stuff won't stop them like would if they were normal so being outnumbered, and with Spiderman and Goldar being as tough as they are, the Power Rangers will get overwhelemed and have to retreat and figure out what to do. Some of them may be turned though.

Good set-up, Venom.

If Zombie Spider-Man retains the abilities of normal Spidey, then he's a good deal stronger and quicker than any of these Rangers, and with a spider-sense to boot. As mentioned, though, being a zombie may mean that he's also less durable than normal Spidey. Still, he, zombie Goldar, and the zombie Tenga Warriors may prove too much for the Rangers to handle in the end.

Match Final Results

USER RATINGS

B Pretty good story and matchup.

B

A This was beautiful.

A This is a tough fight. Looking forward to more of the story. Don't punk out on us. leroypowell3

SCORE

Tenga Warriors and Goldar and Spider-Man (Zombie): 15

Ninjor and Tommy Oliver and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: 10

FPA: 3.5