X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Tony Stark v.s. Bruce Wayne

Guest force_echo

Guest Red Blue Blur
This is coming from a man who still thinks Tony has his pacemaker and spells decent wrong. I cant take your opinions seriously.

Basically the point remains. Batman can't hurt Tony. Tony can hurt Batman. It dosent matter how good of a martial artist you are, if someone has got a huge speed advantage on you, you're not gonna win.

The strength thing is totally stupid. If that's the case, why do boxers/MMA fighters strength train? You'd think since it dosen't matter, they wouldn't spend so much time on it.

This is all you need to look at and from some of the examples in here I see no way in hell that a Tony Stark with no Iron Man suit can beat Bruce Wayne.

http://agent0x7.tripod.com/batman1.html

Also I did a little studying and while Tony still possess peak HUMAN strength, speed, and stamina thanks to extremis he no longer has the ability to call on the added extremis armor that WAS in his skin.

FROM WIKI---- During the Secret Invasion storyline the Extremis package is catastrophically purged out of his body, forcing him again to rely on the previous iteration of his armor, and restoring his previous limitations.[volume & issue needed] Furthermore, Osborn's takeover of the few remaining Starktech factories (with Ezekiel Stane systematically crippling the others) limits Tony to the use of lesser, older and weaker armors.

After being forced to "wipe out" his brain to prevent Norman Osborn from gaining his information, Tony Stark is forced to have a new Arc Reactor, of Rand design installed in his chest.[volume & issue needed] The process greatly improves his strength, stamina and intellect. However, the procedure left him with virtually no autonomic functions: as his brain was stripped of every biological function, Tony is forced to rely on a digital backup of his memories (leaving him with severe gaps and lapses in his long-term memory) and on software routine in the Arc Reactor for basic stimuli reaction (blinking, breathing...)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest force_echo
Holy christ, will this ever end?

No, fanboys don't win or lose. Its like the Special Olympics, evin if you win, you're still retarded. So I'm going to leave this argument with the endnote that I will concede on unarmed combat due to the fact that Tony had the Extremis system disabled during the Skrull Invasion, but Stark still outmatches Bruce in every other field. Including mental sanity.

Guest Red Blue Blur
Out of curiosity and my love of fireworks, if the vision can short Tony's suit, can't Bats do the same with some gadgety thing? His utility belt always has ridiculously convenient tools for whatever situation he's in, so...

Bad part is Opalord is that they are trying to argue Tony without the Iron Man suit vs Bruce Wayne would win.

Also when you prove force echo wrong your automatically a fanboy because you point out the facts in a match up

Guest force_echo
Out of curiosity and my love of fireworks, if the vision can short Tony's suit, can't Bats do the same with some gadgety thing? His utility belt always has ridiculously convenient tools for whatever situation he's in, so...

Not really, the most advanced SHEILD tech EMP kept the armor down for only a couple of seconds before it rebooted.

I'm thinking its just hand to hand combat... nothing else.

Exactly, so basically your post shows that even you know that Bruce stands no chance against Tony. You just can't admit it, w/e, I'll take it. On another note, how is metal skin "minute"? Oh, I have another way Tony can win unarmed, his Extremis interface enables him to just call a friggin sattelite strike on Bats, Hammer of Dawn style. Caliber of batman? Hes a regular guy. Tony is stronger. Tony is faster. Tony knows how to fight, not better than Bats, but he knows. Tony has regen powers. Tony has metal skin. Tony can tap into every electronic resource in the planet. Batman is f*cked so bad it's not even funny.

Tony Stark: Bro, mind telling me first off, without the Iron man armour, and even laced with the 'tech' you say, who has Tony beaten hand to hand in the Marvel U?

Batman: Leave alone hand to hand. He has taken on first hand, unprepared:

Martian Manhunter level being (magical imp, with Manhunter's powers)

General Glory, Bronze Tiger in one go

Amazons (yup the Wonder Woman kind)

Superpowered Kryptonian fuelled government agents

Shazam

Hawkman

Metallo

Multiple Villains (alongside Superman) in a mellee

Kindly answer with details.

Guest Red Blue Blur
Tony Stark: Bro, mind telling me first off, without the Iron man armour, and even laced with the 'tech' you say, who has Tony beaten hand to hand in the Marvel U?

Shazam

Hawkman

Metallo

Not to mention Frost, Captain Cold, Mr. Freeze and one otherby himself also a smart Solomon Grundy. Then Bane, King Shark, Copperhead, Lady Shiva, Dead Shot, and Atomic Skull at the same time. Then after that Major Force, Black Lightning, and Katana. All of this in about 30 minutes time IF that.

Guest force_echo

Shazam

Hawkman

Metallo

Yes, but with gadgets and armor or not? like im talking just blain Bruce in a business suit vs. Stark with all his uppies.

Yes, but with gadgets and armor or not? like im talking just blain Bruce in a business suit vs. Stark with all his uppies.

Bro Force:

Plain clothes? Sure,

The reference I gave: General, Bronze Tiger. Both at the same time.

I do not think even with a chance in hell, even with uppies, Stark can tke on those two at a time. The onyl reason Bats did it is:

1) He always 'downgrades' himself going into a fight, thinking about the worst first, then the advantages

2) Thinks at least 10 steps ahead.

3) Knows the opponents' body language fromt he get go. If he sees Stark, inspite of any martial arts training Stark may have, Wayne will know from the get go that he is 'juiced' in one way or another, means plan B.

4) Temporarily blinding Stark with a panther blow, or incapacitating him with a shuriken jab above the eyes to again, blind him with blood, nerve jab to shoulder, traps, chest or face, nose piercer strike, are not things Stark can overcome with 'tech'. The only chance he has is stay away. At which point, he will onyl unvield more of his 'hidden' tech by the second. With Bruce's known panache for this, he will look to end the fight instantly.

I know that you are 'technically' looking at this, but this is H2H, and to keep it that way, they 'spar'. What they spar, tech or no tech, amped up suit or not, Stark, manouvers will not avoid him the indignation of falling quickly with a vulnerable face, if that's all that Bruce has to strike.

"Future issues have noted Tony to be transhuman and better than the finest human..."

Apparently, Tony's even better than Captain Stever Rogers and Batman in terms of peak human fitness.

And apparently, Tony is really good in hand to hand combat:

"Stark was trained in unarmed combat by Captain America and has become quite physically formidable on his own when the situation demands it."

And Captain America is considered by many to be the best hand to hand combatant on the entire planet in the Marvel Universe, in terms of human level combatants, of course.

Guest Red Blue Blur
"Future issues have noted Tony to be transhuman and better than the finest human..."

Apparently, Tony's even better than Captain Stever Rogers and Batman in terms of peak human fitness.

And apparently, Tony is really good in hand to hand combat:

"Stark was trained in unarmed combat by Captain America and has become quite physically formidable on his own when the situation demands it."

And Captain America is considered by many to be the best hand to hand combatant on the entire planet in the Marvel Universe, in terms of human level combatants, of course.

There is a difference between quite formidable vs master of 127 forms of martial arts. Again Batman has beaten foes who are stronger and faster in H2H fights. Experience goes to Batman because he is always without an Armored battle suit. He fights H2H all the time with not much more than kevlar and STILL wins.

There is a difference between quite formidable vs master of 127 forms of martial arts. Again Batman has beaten foes who are stronger and faster in H2H fights. Experience goes to Batman because he is always without an Armored battle suit. He fights H2H all the time with not much more than kevlar and STILL wins.

Being a master of that many martial arts isn't that big of a freakin deal. Being extremely trained in one martial art compared to dabbling in that many arts, I'd go with the extremely trained master.

And didn't Batman use his gadgets in his fights as well? Mh? He uses them often, I know that much.

Yeah, I just posted this:

Without his armor. He's even deadlier with his h2h skills in his armor, so yeah, he actually uses it.

Guest Red Blue Blur
Being a master of that many martial arts isn't that big of a freakin deal. Being extremely trained in one martial art compared to dabbling in that many arts, I'd go with the extremely trained master.

And didn't Batman use his gadgets in his fights as well? Mh? He uses them often, I know that much.

Yeah, I just posted this:

Without his armor. He's even deadlier with his h2h skills in his armor, so yeah, he actually uses it.

yes it is better to be really good at one martial art then know a little about many BUT Batman is considered a MASTER of 127. In other words he knows all about them and is extremely proficent in all of them. Its why he is considered one of the best martial artist in ALL of comics.

yes it is better to be really good at one martial art then know a little about many BUT Batman is considered a MASTER of 127. In other words he knows all about them and is extremely proficent in all of them. Its why he is considered one of the best martial artist in ALL of comics.

Yeah, this is the Batman fans' defense when someone else says a Martial Artist can potentially whup Batman, they bring that up.

Also... where has it been said that Batman is the greatest martial arts in all comics? I could say Iron Fist, a martial artist, would utterly destroy him. Or even Gamora. Even Deathstroke's beaten Batman in a fist fight. Where was his mastery of 127 arts in that one?

Guest Red Blue Blur
Yeah, this is the Batman fans' defense when someone else says a Martial Artist can potentially whup Batman, they bring that up.

Also... where has it been said that Batman is the greatest martial arts in all comics? I could say Iron Fist, a martial artist, would utterly destroy him. Or even Gamora. Even Deathstroke's beaten Batman in a fist fight. Where was his mastery of 127 arts in that one?

Im not saying Batman is THE best but everyone has to admit his is towards the top. There are many that can beat him but Tony Stark is not one of them.

Im not saying Batman is THE best but everyone has to admit his is towards the top. There are many that can beat him but Tony Stark is not one of them.

Tony has a chance, and Tony is transhuman, effectively giving him more of a chance.

And Batman, frankly, is unrealistic. DC is very unrealistic.

Guest Red Blue Blur
Tony has a chance, and Tony is transhuman, effectively giving him more of a chance.

And Batman, frankly, is unrealistic. DC is very unrealistic.

Oppose to Space aliens that control special gems that allow them to warp reality or control time? A whole planet of mutants? DC is no different than Marvel when it comes to unrealistic.

Thats why its comics. No one can deny that Batman is more realistic than Iron Man though.

Also with Tony minor advantages its nothing he hasnt beaten before.

Oppose to Space aliens that control special gems that allow them to warp reality or control time? A whole planet of mutants? DC is no different than Marvel when it comes to unrealistic.

Thats why its comics. No one can deny that Batman is more realistic than Iron Man though.

Also with Tony minor advantages its nothing he hasnt beaten before.

Ha, no I mean, you can actually relate to Marvel's characters much more than DC's, on a larger scale. A minor massive difference there.

Tony's got a chance, tis you cannot deny.

Guest Red Blue Blur
Ha, no I mean, you can actually relate to Marvel's characters much more than DC's, on a larger scale. A minor massive difference there.

Tony's got a chance, tis you cannot deny.

Yes he has a chance but it is very slim. Bruce has faced people of this caliber MANY MANY MANY times.

Also relating to a character is all a matter of the person. To me I relate to Superman and Clark Kent persona (NOT THINKING IM SUPERMAN) especially in the show smallville.

Yes he has a chance but it is very slim. Bruce has faced people of this caliber MANY MANY MANY times.

Also relating to a character is all a matter of the person. To me I relate to Superman and Clark Kent persona (NOT THINKING IM SUPERMAN) especially in the show smallville.

Yeah, Tony could win. There are variables.

Yeah, Smallville is actually a lot more believable then the comics...

Guest Red Blue Blur

Just the character of Superman I can relate to in general. His values and morals. He has never wavered in either of those areas. The only other character I can say that represents this is Captain America. I believe what is suppose to set apart a hero and villian is there value on life.

Guest force_echo

Are you freaking kidding me? Superman is THE most unrelatable character in all comics every written of all time. He wasn't created to be relatable, he was created to be a super man, hence the name Superman. Batman is not that much better either. You want to see the epitome of relatable than read Peter Parker, the first character in comics who pretty much invented relatability. Marvel is much more relatable on every character, thats why they make underpowered characters (as opposed to DC). Thats why they give character flaws to different characters like Tony Stark and Norrin Radd. I think, that a person creating a suit and kicking ass in it is much more realistic than Batman, who shouldnt even be able to take on some thugs with guns, kicking ass. I mean really, Batman is more realistic as far as equipment goes, but thats it, there, the line ends. His conflicts, his personae, everything else about him is grossly unrealistic. In fact even his equipment is unrealistic, if he has such complex gadgets that he can pull out of nowhere in the midst of battle, youd think hed run around in something more than just a Kevlar suit. You'd think considering all of the technological acheivements you mentioned above, hed have a more powerful staple offensive armament than Batarangs.

On a different note, who would win, Batman or Green Goblin?