X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Tony Stark v.s. Bruce Wayne

Guest force_echo

Guest Red Blue Blur
There is nothing batman can do to hurt Stark. While stark is faster, and pretty trained in combat. Anytime Batman goes up against superpowered villains, he has his gadgetry, sucky gadgetry it is, but it seems to work. As evidenced by Bane whooping his ass, just plain H2H with a superpowered hero is pointless. Bruce would be better off duking it out with DD or the Punisher.

even if you can heal you cant stop a knock out. Just ask wolverine. Batman would easily knockout Stark before the battle got to far.

on a side note Batman lost to Bane because Bane unleashed Arkham Asylum onto gotham and Batman spent three weeks almost non stop to capture all the escapees. Then at Batman's weakest he attacked and defeated him.

Batman bested the Karate Kid in a fight so Tony should be no problem.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest force_echo
even if you can heal you cant stop a knock out. Just ask wolverine. Batman would easily knockout Stark before the battle got to far.

on a side note Batman lost to Bane because Bane unleashed Arkham Asylum onto gotham and Batman spent three weeks almost non stop to capture all the escapees. Then at Batman's weakest he attacked and defeated him.

Wolverine got decked by WWH, very different, Bruce is not even superhumanly strong, in Civil war, Tony had Cap's sheild bashed into the side of his head numerous times, Bats is not gonna be able to knock him out. Tony is faster than Karate Kid was. Plus when Tony fought a runaway dude with the Extremis virus, the dude was stronger than Tony in his armor (his old one). I think we can safely assume Tony has at least some degree of super strength.

Guest Red Blue Blur
Wolverine got decked by WWH, very different, Bruce is not even superhumanly strong, in Civil war, Tony had Cap's sheild bashed into the side of his head numerous times, Bats is not gonna be able to knock him out. Tony is faster than Karate Kid was. Plus when Tony fought a runaway dude with the Extremis virus, the dude was stronger than Tony in his armor (his old one). I think we can safely assume Tony has at least some degree of super strength.

I have to assume that someone who has never had to rely on a armored battle suit. Batman has beaten Prometheus who knew every move Batman would make but still outsmarted him. Tony may be smart inventionwise but Batman is a sound strategist and tactician. Also dont make me laugh saying tony could beat Karate Kid. He knows a form of Alien Martial Arts that allowed him to beat Superman hand to hand and Batman still bested him in combat. No matter what Batman would crush Tony without his suit.

Wolverine has been Knocked out in a hand to hand fight with Cable and Sabretooth. Batman has the ability to attack basic human physiology and knock Tony out. Tony is far less than many opponents Batman has defeated in H2H.

Guest force_echo
I have to assume that someone who has never had to rely on a armored battle suit. Batman has beaten Prometheus who knew every move Batman would make but still outsmarted him. Tony may be smart inventionwise but Batman is a sound strategist and tactician. Also dont make me laugh saying tony could beat Karate Kid. He knows a form of Alien Martial Arts that allowed him to beat Superman hand to hand and Batman still bested him in combat. No matter what Batman would crush Tony without his suit.

Wolverine has been Knocked out in a hand to hand fight with Cable and Sabretooth. Batman has the ability to attack basic human physiology and knock Tony out. Tony is far less than many opponents Batman has defeated in H2H.

The funny thing is, both Cable and Sabretooth have superhuman strength. Here it is, in a realistic situation, most every time a superpowered being would beat a nonpowered being in H2H combat. Otherwise there would be no point in strength and speed training in UFC and Kickboxing.

Guest force_echo
This has gone from you sounding stupid to you flat out whinning about how you think Batman and Joker are meany heads and now you think Iron Man is the bestest superhero ever!!!! :_(

Go cry a river. Many the world over will agree with the proof that myself and God Speed has delivered we have countered everything you have come up with and you come back with "he is stupid" Face the facts that Bruce Wayne is a brilliant billionaire who has run his company better than Stark AND in a fight Bruce Wayne would wup the a$$ of Tony Stark.

Not really. Since God Speed is so keen on using Forbes, Ill give you an example. While Tony Stark was the 36th richest man in the wrold, according to Forbes, he hit in at a net worth of 3 bil. Bruce Wayne hit in 6 bil. Tony, is now undoubtedly the richest man in the world with a company worth approximately 14 trillion dollars and a salary as stated in Extremis, as 600 billion a year, while Wayne Corp. hasn't really expanded a whole lot, it absorbed LexCorp and thats about it. In contrast, the low tech electromagnet Tony installed in Pepper Potts is worth 8 billion dollars by itself, more than the worth of Bruce.

It seems everyone on this site knows you are a hopeless DC fanboy except for you, one has to look no farther than your name and pic. And your post just sounds whiny and childish, its pretty funny actually, so thanks for that.

Guest Red Blue Blur
Not really. Since God Speed is so keen on using Forbes, Ill give you an example. While Tony Stark was the 36th richest man in the wrold, according to Forbes, he hit in at a net worth of 3 bil. Bruce Wayne hit in 6 bil. Tony, is now undoubtedly the richest man in the world with a company worth approximately 14 trillion dollars and a salary as stated in Extremis, as 600 billion a year, while Wayne Corp. hasn't really expanded a whole lot, it absorbed LexCorp and thats about it. In contrast, the low tech electromagnet Tony installed in Pepper Potts is worth 8 billion dollars by itself, more than the worth of Bruce.

It seems everyone on this site knows you are a hopeless DC fanboy except for you, one has to look no farther than your name and pic. And your post just sounds whiny and childish, its pretty funny actually, so thanks for that.

Ok so now your gong to tell me that Stark who in his world still has companies like Oscorp and Hammer that he has more power when in the DCU Wayne Enterprises Has overtaken the single most successful business tycoon in comics in Lex Corp? The only other major business in the DCU is Queen Industries and they are a partner company of Wayne Enterprises. I would say a company that essentially has a monopoly on the entire planet qualifies as more successful than a single company still competing with 2 other major corporations.

And about calling people a fanboy!? That is a pathetic attempt to insult in your losing battle. YES I DO PREFER SUPERMAN OVER OTHER CHARACTERS BECAUSE HE IS THE ONLY CHARACTER IN ALL OF COMICS WHO HAS NEVER WAVERED. HE STAYS TRUE TO HIS MORALS AND VALUES. Also because I like the show Smallville and I like superman I am automatically a fanboy. OK? Look at Marvel Man, the name says it all in your opinion doesnt it? The fact is that he just likes those comics better but it doesnt make him a fanboy. People who argue against logic like your self does.

I'll give you the definition of a fanboy

FANBOY--- a term used to describe a male who is highly devoted and biased in opinion towards a single subject or hobby within a given field. Fanboy-ism is often prevalent in a field of products, brands or universe of characters where very few competitors (or enemies in fiction, such as comics) exist. In most cases they have a choice between two brands, and hence, a fight over which is better easily ensues. In this field, an "fanboy" prefers one brand over another, and might aggressively defend their supposed superiority compared to the other brand(s), be skeptical or in denial about negative reviews , and exert a high level of brand loyalty. The term originated in comic book circles, to describe someone who was socially insecure and used comics as a shield from interaction, hence the disparaging connotations.[citation needed] Fanboys are often experts on minor details regarding their hobbies, such as continuity in fictional universes, and they take these details extremely seriously. The term has also been applied to criticize perceived fan elitism[citation needed]. The term itself is often used in a derogatory manner by less serious fans of the same material.

EX(FORCE ECHO)

Guest force_echo
Ok so now your gong to tell me that Stark who in his world still has companies like Oscorp and Hammer that he has more power when in the DCU Wayne Enterprises Has overtaken the single most successful business tycoon in comics in Lex Corp? The only other major business in the DCU is Queen Industries and they are a partner company of Wayne Enterprises. I would say a company that essentially has a monopoly on the entire planet qualifies as more successful than a single company still competing with 2 other major corporations.

And about calling people a fanboy!? That is a pathetic attempt to insult in your losing battle. YES I DO PREFER SUPERMAN OVER OTHER CHARACTERS BECAUSE HE IS THE ONLY CHARACTER IN ALL OF COMICS WHO HAS NEVER WAVERED. HE STAYS TRUE TO HIS MORALS AND VALUES. Also because I like the show Smallville and I like superman I am automatically a fanboy. OK? Look at Marvel Man, the name says it all in your opinion doesnt it? The fact is that he just likes those comics better but it doesnt make him a fanboy. People who argue against logic like your self does.

I'll give you the definition of a fanboy

FANBOY--- a term used to describe a male who is highly devoted and biased in opinion towards a single subject or hobby within a given field. Fanboy-ism is often prevalent in a field of products, brands or universe of characters where very few competitors (or enemies in fiction, such as comics) exist. In most cases they have a choice between two brands, and hence, a fight over which is better easily ensues. In this field, an "fanboy" prefers one brand over another, and might aggressively defend their supposed superiority compared to the other brand(s), be skeptical or in denial about negative reviews , and exert a high level of brand loyalty. The term originated in comic book circles, to describe someone who was socially insecure and used comics as a shield from interaction, hence the disparaging connotations.[citation needed] Fanboys are often experts on minor details regarding their hobbies, such as continuity in fictional universes, and they take these details extremely seriously. The term has also been applied to criticize perceived fan elitism[citation needed]. The term itself is often used in a derogatory manner by less serious fans of the same material.

EX(FORCE ECHO)

This is getting funnier and funnier. You entire rant there and your new sig just prove my point so much. Its hilarious really.

First of all, Hammer isnt even a company. Second of all, Oscorp is nowhere near Stark Industries, like Ive said before, read Iron Man, when the tour lady is giving a tour to the people she plainly states that Stark has a complete monopoly on technology and energy. 14 trillion is probably way less than the company actually makes, but ill give you this number. Wayne Corp is basically a stupid afterthought Bruce has when hes not running around in Kevlar armor being the terror of carjackers. Its a joke. Its stupid. It plays almost a comedic part in Batman works. In the Heroic Age, so far, Stark Ind. is the only aspect of the comics mentioned. Like I said Batman has some kind of mental disorder, he dosen't even notice his company, and its ironic because he dosen't realize how much more help he can do with his company than running around and nailing a thug or two.

Guest God-Speed_88

That last part seems pretty contradictive in comparison to some the things said by you. Anyway this isn't a place for petty squabbles, we are here to discuss the match at hand.

1) As a character is it safe to say Batman exceeds in this category overall (story lines, sidekicks, villains etc)

2) Combat/skills, Ironman vs Batman = Ironman, Tony vs Bruce = Bruce so we can call this a draw (However this fight is titled Tony Stark vs Bruce Wayne, so I will have to give this point to Bruce).

3) Companies. This could be debated until next year so unless we have substantial evidence than I call this a draw.

Tony

Bruce

Bruce Wayne wins!

Guest Omega11

Do you have scans of this?

Last I heard, Batman was getting his butt kicked by Karate Kid.

Or was this one of the new Karate Kids?

The original is the one that's insanely skilled. Beating one of the newer guys isn't much of a feat. Or, at least, much less of one.

Guest Red Blue Blur
Do you have scans of this?

Last I heard, Batman was getting his butt kicked by Karate Kid.

Or was this one of the new Karate Kids?

The original is the one that's insanely skilled. Beating one of the newer guys isn't much of a feat. Or, at least, much less of one.

I want to think it was the story line were Karate Kid had been transported into the past and couldnt remember much but the fight took place in the batcave. Batman admits that if he hadnt stopped Karate Kid when he did he would have lost the fight. I dont remeber which graphic novel it was but must of the Legion had been transported into the past.

Guest Red Blue Blur
This is getting funnier and funnier. You entire rant there and your new sig just prove my point so much. Its hilarious really.

First of all, Hammer isnt even a company. Second of all, Oscorp is nowhere near Stark Industries, like Ive said before, read Iron Man, when the tour lady is giving a tour to the people she plainly states that Stark has a complete monopoly on technology and energy. 14 trillion is probably way less than the company actually makes, but ill give you this number. Wayne Corp is basically a stupid afterthought Bruce has when hes not running around in Kevlar armor being the terror of carjackers. Its a joke. Its stupid. It plays almost a comedic part in Batman works. In the Heroic Age, so far, Stark Ind. is the only aspect of the comics mentioned. Like I said Batman has some kind of mental disorder, he dosen't even notice his company, and its ironic because he dosen't realize how much more help he can do with his company than running around and nailing a thug or two.

My new sig was made just to mess with you but just like your not smart enough to see that Bruce Wayne is superior to Tony Stark you couldnt recognize the irony in the sarcasm.

Also Tony almost has a pacemaker and Batmans a tactcian dont you think it would be a little to easy. If his power cell it broken or shut off Stark dies, its that simple buisness man verseus martial artist

Guest force_echo
My new sig was made just to mess with you but just like your not smart enough to see that Bruce Wayne is superior to Tony Stark you couldnt recognize the irony in the sarcasm.

Also Tony almost has a pacemaker and Batmans a tactcian dont you think it would be a little to easy. If his power cell it broken or shut off Stark dies, its that simple buisness man verseus martial artist

Lmao, this just shows how uneducated of an argument you're trying to make. Iron Man got his pacemaker taken out like freakin 300 issues ago.

Guest Red Blue Blur
Lmao, this just shows how uneducated of an argument you're trying to make. Iron Man got his pacemaker taken out like freakin 300 issues ago.

yeah ok either way of everyone you seem to be the only one still thinking that Tony could possibly beat Bruce. Its amazing how you ask a question and when people give you there thoughts you jumo like a twelve year old going "NAH AH!!! TONY IS BETTER!!!" Grow up. If you ask who would win between the two and dont like others opinion then dont ask. I still believe that Bruce has shown superior skill in running his company and successfully overtaking all opposing companies in the DCU. Also Tony has shown no feats that give the perception he would even stand a chance against Bruce in a H2H fight

SO BATMAN STILL WINS THIS FIGHT!!! You call it fanboyism I call it Logic.

Guest Red Blue Blur
Wait, why is my name in RBB's Sig?

How is it related to a comic? o.0

It's related to a German WW2 battle tank... >.>

EDIt: There is one character that is somewhat related to me, in the Marvel universe...

http://marvel.wikia.com/Jaeger_%28Earth-616%29

There is a show called Zoids that had a robot tiger named Jeager Panzer and thats what I thought it was.

Guest force_echo
yeah ok either way of everyone you seem to be the only one still thinking that Tony could possibly beat Bruce. Its amazing how you ask a question and when people give you there thoughts you jumo like a twelve year old going "NAH AH!!! TONY IS BETTER!!!" Grow up. If you ask who would win between the two and dont like others opinion then dont ask. I still believe that Bruce has shown superior skill in running his company and successfully overtaking all opposing companies in the DCU. Also Tony has shown no feats that give the perception he would even stand a chance against Bruce in a H2H fight

SO BATMAN STILL WINS THIS FIGHT!!! You call it fanboyism I call it Logic.

Your posts are getting more and more immature as youre desperately trying to defend the beloved Batman. Its like reading Lord of the Flies all over again, except the fanboy version.

Like Ive said numerous times now, Wayne Corp. only had to take out one company in the first place, and it wasn't an especially nice one either, its profits were about the same as Wayne Corp. Stark Ind. has created a complete monoploy on technology and energy. Forget companies, its shut down entire nations over its energy monopoly.

Batman has no feats that would enable him to beat Tony Stark in this fight. There is no way he can overcome Tony's healing factor or superior speed. He cant even get through Tony's metal underskin.

Batman is so overrated, the only major hero Batman can maybe beat in a straight up fight is Daredevil. But the funny thing is, Daredevil's still better written in my opinion. Batman should not be taking shots at anyone anywhere close to one of MUs most powerful heroes.

Guest Red Blue Blur
Your posts are getting more and more immature as youre desperately trying to defend the beloved Batman. Its like reading Lord of the Flies all over again, except the fanboy version.

Like Ive said numerous times now, Wayne Corp. only had to take out one company in the first place, and it wasn't an especially nice one either, its profits were about the same as Wayne Corp. Stark Ind. has created a complete monoploy on technology and energy. Forget companies, its shut down entire nations over its energy monopoly.

Batman has no feats that would enable him to beat Tony Stark in this fight. There is no way he can overcome Tony's healing factor or superior speed. He cant even get through Tony's metal underskin.

Batman is so overrated, the only major hero Batman can maybe beat in a straight up fight is Daredevil. But the funny thing is, Daredevil's still better written in my opinion. Batman should not be taking shots at anyone anywhere close to one of MUs most powerful heroes.

WOW!!!! Your last posts about Batman fighting was amazing. Its so ridiculous I want to use it for humor in my sig. Thanks for your ignorance and comic relief for the rest of us.

I'll go ahead and tell you that Tony's speed, regen, and "metal skin" is so minute that in a match against someone of the caliber of Batman Tony still loses horribly. PERIOD.

Guest force_echo
WOW!!!! Your last posts about Batman fighting was amazing. Its so ridiculous I want to use it for humor in my sig. Thanks for your ignorance and comic relief for the rest of us.

I'll go ahead and tell you that Tony's speed, regen, and "metal skin" is so minute that in a match against someone of the caliber of Batman Tony still loses horribly. PERIOD.

Exactly, so basically your post shows that even you know that Bruce stands no chance against Tony. You just can't admit it, w/e, I'll take it. On another note, how is metal skin "minute"? Oh, I have another way Tony can win unarmed, his Extremis interface enables him to just call a friggin sattelite strike on Bats, Hammer of Dawn style. Caliber of batman? Hes a regular guy. Tony is stronger. Tony is faster. Tony knows how to fight, not better than Bats, but he knows. Tony has regen powers. Tony has metal skin. Tony can tap into every electronic resource in the planet. Batman is f*cked so bad it's not even funny.

Guest Red Blue Blur

I still believe that even with Tony's enhancements that they are not significant enough changes to prevent Batman from still winning. He is faster and stronger but no faster or stronger than people Batman has fought before. Batman still wins. Without his suit Tony just doesnt have the resources to beat Batman H2H. Strength means nothing in street level fighters. Speed is important but can be countered. Experience and skill which both go to Batman count the most in a H2H fight with characters at this level. Batman has beaten Bane who is plenty stronger and a smarter H2H fighter than Tony. Batman has beaten Deathstroke who is plenty smarter in strategy and has a regen factor. Also Batman has beaten Flash once because of his predictability in fighting. After a few seconds into the fight Batman would see how predictable Tony is since he is not used to fighting outside his Ironman armor very much. I mean even in his Iron Man armor Captain America fought toe to toe with him.

BATMAN WINS!

Guest God-Speed_88
Exactly, so basically your post shows that even you know that Bruce stands no chance against Tony. You just can't admit it, w/e, I'll take it. On another note, how is metal skin "minute"? Oh, I have another way Tony can win unarmed, his Extremis interface enables him to just call a friggin sattelite strike on Bats, Hammer of Dawn style. Caliber of batman? Hes a regular guy. Tony is stronger. Tony is faster. Tony knows how to fight, not better than Bats, but he knows. Tony has regen powers. Tony has metal skin. Tony can tap into every electronic resource in the planet. Batman is f*cked so bad it's not even funny.

Tony this Tony that blah blah blah.

Guest force_echo
I still believe that even with Tony's enhancements that they are not significant enough changes to prevent Batman from still winning. He is faster and stronger but no faster or stronger than people Batman has fought before. Batman still wins. Without his suit Tony just doesnt have the resources to beat Batman H2H. Strength means nothing in street level fighters. Speed is important but can be countered. Experience and skill which both go to Batman count the most in a H2H fight with characters at this level. Batman has beaten Bane who is plenty stronger and a smarter H2H fighter than Tony. Batman has beaten Deathstroke who is plenty smarter in strategy and has a regen factor. Also Batman has beaten Flash once because of his predictability in fighting. After a few seconds into the fight Batman would see how predictable Tony is since he is not used to fighting outside his Ironman armor very much. I mean even in his Iron Man armor Captain America fought toe to toe with him.

BATMAN WINS!

Cap was getting his freaking ass beat so bad it wasn't even funny. That wasn't a fight. It wasnt until Hercules dropped a fuel tank on tony that Cap got out alive. The second time, Vision shorted out his armor, so that wasnt fair either, Cap even admits it wasnt fair, "This time, Im fighting dirty".

Strength dosent matter in a fist fight? Are you freaking crazy? Ok, I've found the new stupidest thing on CBUB.

Speed can be countered? Speed IS the counter, Speed and strength are the two most important factors in a fist fight.

Batman cant hurt Tony in metal skin, with a regen factor. Batman is slower. Batman is weaker. Tony has infinite resources. Batman's fighting superiority over Tony is not enough to cancel out 5 major, huge advantages Tony has over Batman.

Guest Red Blue Blur
Cap was getting his freaking ass beat so bad it wasn't even funny. That wasn't a fight. It wasnt until Hercules dropped a fuel tank on tony that Cap got out alive. The second time, Vision shorted out his armor, so that wasnt fair either, Cap even admits it wasnt fair, "This time, Im fighting dirty".

Strength dosent matter in a fist fight? Are you freaking crazy? Ok, I've found the new stupidest thing on CBUB.

Speed can be countered? Speed IS the counter, Speed and strength are the two most important factors in a fist fight.

Batman cant hurt Tony in metal skin, with a regen factor. Batman is slower. Batman is weaker. Tony has infinite resources. Batman's fighting superiority over Tony is not enough to cancel out 5 major, huge advantages Tony has over Batman.

Exactly what I said. Strength matters very little. Superman can move planets but Batman using a judo throw he has mastered tossed Superman across the room. Batman is too skilled in martial arts for Tony to win. Speed can still be countered by experience and telegraphing moves which Tony does A LOT. Bruce STILL wins.

Also on the fact about who is better written your statement is beyond belief. There are very VERY few characters in comics that have stories and characterization as well as ANY Batman comics and Iron Man is definetly not one of them. The only time Iron Man has desent writing is in Avenger comics, or big Marvel events.

Guest force_echo
Also on the fact about who is better written your statement is beyond belief. There are very VERY few characters in comics that have stories and characterization as well as ANY Batman comics and Iron Man is definetly not one of them. The only time Iron Man has desent writing is in Avenger comics, or big Marvel events.

This is coming from a man who still thinks Tony has his pacemaker and spells decent wrong. I cant take your opinions seriously.

Basically the point remains. Batman can't hurt Tony. Tony can hurt Batman. It dosent matter how good of a martial artist you are, if someone has got a huge speed advantage on you, you're not gonna win.

The strength thing is totally stupid. If that's the case, why do boxers/MMA fighters strength train? You'd think since it dosen't matter, they wouldn't spend so much time on it.