X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Video Games

Guest Magnus

Guest silversurfer092

I might do what I've always done and follow the games. Of course, Xbox One always needing an internet connection might destroy me because my current Xbox can't hook up to the internet in my room.

Guest Ruinus

You know, the whole XBOX ONE used game things or whatever could easily be remedied if Microsoft started doing Steam type of stuff like "Oh, this game has been out for a year, it's now $20 as a digital download." No one will care about used games if they do it smartly and start cutting the prices on old games.

Guest KevinDWolf93

A certain blue Capcom character is confirmed in Super Smash Bros. 4. http://e3.nintendo.com/games/detail/super-smash-bros/

Man, do I want that game

Was pretty awesome, though I wonder how the robot master powers will work out gameplay wise since there was a handful of them. From like 3 frames I scoured the video for, Pit might be getting a bit of an updated moveset in light of Uprising's weapon system. On a related note a few buddies in my area and I are holding out for the Tactician/Avatar from FE:Awakening on the Fire Emblem side of things. Swords AND tomes bitch! In general the newcomers should be awesome.

@Redfield: Dammit....the power Battlefront has over me gave that 30 spot the ability to make me fanboy. Likewise for MGS 5's showcase...having a good day so far.

Guest silversurfer092

If Microsoft can keep the Xbox 360 relevant for another two years or so and they realize that no one is buying the Xbone and drop the price within those two years, I'll stay a Microsoft customer. I buy used games at the point where they are only 2 to 3 bucks cheaper anyway.

Guest Kate Awesome Is Awesome

So yeah Wii Fit Female Trainer also revealed as a Smash Bros. Character

Seriously, Nintendo is full of mad geniuses

Guest Darxeth

I said earlier that if they were going to use a new character, Megaman should be at the top of the list.

Sadly, I doubt Ridley will be a pc. :/

Guest Darxeth

I'm so glad they had more people involved to make the characters balanced. Tired of Link, well Zelda characters in general, being low tier. Save Toon Link.

Guest Shockwave

Not gonna lie, that is both the most brilliant and strangest choice Nintendo could do.

Think about it, they add another character that's already got a moveset that's easy to adapt to, is female to help diverse the characters, and people are familiar with if you play Wii Fit (which I do to work out since I can't get to a gym).

Strange because...well do you think a Yoga instructor to help people get in shape would fight?

Guest force_echo

I could care less about Battlefront. A new one is grossly unnecessary. Looks like it's going to be the same content from the trailer too. Yay, I get to play a Hoth map for the third time! Woooooo....

Now if they made a new Republic Commando... I would probably kill someone out of pure, murderous joy. If that's a thing. It's literally the only thing about the Star Wars Universe I still like.