MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Universal Warrior Tournament II

Guest AKUMA

Guest KevinDWolf93
im guessin hell no....

oh well.

No! Gung ho man. I seriously call SWAT officer if u do this...

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AKUMA

UPDATE

Also remember...

We still have time, so if u happen to find another char u wanna use instead, or u just wanna turn to the dark side...its not too late...

Guest KevinDWolf93
I gave them my list of aliens... they've yet to get back to me onp each of these, determining the power level of each... alien.

Thatd be awesome if u get to...Our guys could team up!

Guest AKUMA
I gave them my list of aliens... they've yet to get back to me on each of these, determining the power level of each... alien.

yea i said u were in the clear...

trust me, u gonna need them if u hope to even come close to 'being no where close to defeating Akuma'

as for the cops and robbers thing...

well actually i just wanted to create idea and the concept the RP and have under my name.

u know like

"spike lee joint"...

or a john carpenter film...etc

something like that..

be like the "producer" or whatever of it or something...

id have someone else come up with a plot and stuff...

but it would have to be very well thought out...something one of the admins could be capable of...

but i doubt they would help out...

so i kinda dont see it happening....unless..

and i doubt we'd need a swat member, u may have to lower ur expectations...and think more along the lines of a detective or an officer etc...

trust me, u gonna need them if u hope to even come close to 'being no where close to defeating Akuma'

well actually i just wanted to create idea and the concept the RP and have under my name.

u know like

"spike lee joint"...

something like that..

but it would have to be very well thought out...something one of the admins could be capable of...

and i doubt we'd need a swat member, u may have to lower ur expectations...and think more along the lines of a detective or an officer etc...

Mh... dammit, should've take XLR8....

Guest KevinDWolf93

u know like

"spike lee joint"...

something like that..

I see, executive producer is what u want. Well, I could help work on it. Also, I was joking about SWAT. I could think of something MUCH WORSE while keeping in limit :P

Guest AKUMA
I see, executive producer is what u want. Well, I could help work on it. Also, I was joking about SWAT. I could think of something MUCH WORSE while keeping in limit :P

well if it ever turns out to be of a bit more interest towards the 'right people', ill give u a ringa ding ding...

Guest KevinDWolf93
well if it ever turns out to be of a bit more interest towards the 'right people', ill give u a ringa ding ding...

Sounds good. Now then, back to the tourney, can we recap who the newcomers are n what they do for convenience? The info is all stuck within the chatter.

Guest AKUMA
Then dont pique our intrest, dammit!!!

well i u really must know..my idea was to give u all a map of sorts, so u wont get lost in the different worlds....

Guest KevinDWolf93
well if u really must know..my idea was to give u all a map of sorts, so u wont get lost in the different worlds....

Ah. Or for more fun you could hand out only a couple of maps as to make us team up and/ or fight over it :P.

Guest AKUMA
Ah. Or for more fun you could hand out only a couple of maps as to make us team up and/ or fight over it :P.

there well be only 1 map, but there may not be a map for each world...

maybe just a selected few...

which ill post first thing once the world/thread is open...

Guest AKUMA

UPDATE

well so far ive gotton no more submissions...

this is a somewhat good thing and bad thing..

Bad thing is, we could not have many users rping villains...which could mean less villains for u all...unless......

good thing is, if we dont get any submissions by time the 15 rolls around then we'll start on the 19th i guess...

but, villains sign ups will still be open...

Guest tomisntblue
UPDATE

well so far ive gotton no more submissions...

this is a somewhat good thing and bad thing..

Bad thing is, we could not have many users rping villains...which could mean less villains for u all...unless......

good thing is, if we dont get any submissions by time the 15 rolls around then we'll start on the 19th i guess...

but, villains sign ups will still be open...

In the event we're still lacking in villians by the start date I was thinking you could have us play as evil, revived versions of our old tag avatars.

Guest AKUMA
In the event we're still lacking in villians by the start date I was thinking you could have us play as evil, revived versions of our old tag avatars.

thats a decent idea....

i might just revive any dead warriors from the past tournament that u may have Rp'ed before and have yall RP them...sure i wont risk any serious info on that plan...yea.

thanks for that tom... :D

still though, we have plans just incase we dont get the desired number of villains.... :P

oh yea @tom.....Have Faith, things have a funny way of working themselves out....just have faith

in time, You'll understand...