Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

World Breaker Hulk

Guest Classic80s

No, sadly I may actually be going out of business.... I can't compete with the stinking internet. Ha! But what issues do you need... Maybe I can help.

:D

Seriously? I've heard how tough its getting for comics, heck, my local comic shop closed down a while ago, but to know someone who's actually in the business?

Hmm... I feel for you Arty.

Anyways, I'm hoping to read Neil Gaiman's Sandman, mostly cause of Treach. However, I'm still into the superhero genre, and would enjoy reading some new Sentry, Deadpool, or Hulk issues (non Red-Hulk of course). Plus, if you recommend anything, I'll take a look at it.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ivan

Arty if you want to start a thread where you list what you've got left and see if you can't hock a few copies on here, I think it can be arranged. I'd be interested in maybe cleaning you out of some dollar comics, especially if you have any Groo lying around.

• 1 month later...
Guest Dreadlock

Kind of off Topic, but since Juggernaut was brought up earlier, I've got a question...

Say Juggernaut was running at full speed in a wide open environment and built up maximum forward momentum and was running directly at Cyclops, what would happen to Juggy if Cyclpos completely removed his goggles and focused EVERY BIT OF OPTIC ENERGY he had toward Juggy? Would it be enough to hault his forward motion?

Hypothetically speaking, that's nearly planet busting levels of energy coming his way.

Kind of off Topic, but since Juggernaut was brought up earlier, I've got a question...

Say Juggernaut was running at full speed in a wide open environment and built up maximum forward momentum and was running directly at Cyclops, what would happen to Juggy if Cyclpos completely removed his goggles and focused EVERY BIT OF OPTIC ENERGY he had toward Juggy? Would it be enough to hault his forward motion?

Hypothetically speaking, that's nearly planet busting levels of energy coming his way.

He once shot Juggernaut with what he claimed to be enough force to split a planet in half . Didn't stop Juggernaut. By the way, Scott's claim could have easily been hyperbole as he's yet to shown any planet busting feats.

Guest Dreadlock

I know it's all speculation, but I wonder what would happen if Superboy-Prime flew toward an all-out running Juggernaut at faster than the speed of light, and smashed his head with a galaxy busting punch? What might be the outcome of that? Unstoppable Power & Ultimate Speed vs Unstoppable Forward Momentum... WOW!

(Not to argue over weather or not SBP has galaxy busting capabilities, but if he is equal to and/or exceeds Pre-Crisis Superman levels of strength/powers... then he most certainly has galaxy busting capabilities)

And on a side note, with such power, that would mean SBP is significantly faster than the speed of light. I remember reading a piece where Pre-Crisis Superman once flew from one side of the UNIVERSE (Billions of Lightyears) to the other in a matter of mere SECONDS. That pretty much meant he was the fastest thing ever in terms of speed. And since SBP may exceed even Pre-Crisis Sups... then damn!

So imagine all of that from SBP versus Juggernaut's forward momentum.... where would you put your money?

Guest Dreadlock

One other interesting scenario would be if Juggernaut had a metal disk made of Primary Adamantium molded around his waist (after it cools, it is there forever).... what if Juggy was running forward at full speed, and Magneto used his powers to their maximum ability to try and force Juggy back and/or hault him?

It's been said that Magneto's powers can effect gravitational pulls in the galaxy. So ALL THAT POWER trying to hault Juggy's forward momentum. Think it would work? The Adamantium wouldn't break under the stress, so it's not like Juggy can just bust out of it. Don't you think this scenario would end up like a dog on a leash who when he gets to the end of it, it snaps him back?

Juggernaut. Because it requires mystical means plus brute strength to stop Cain in his tracks, much like War Hulk with the Celestial tech (magical), and Thor's Godblast against him.

SBP isn't magical so...

On another note, such an impact might very well pulverize the planet Cain and SBP would be on as well as everything around it...

Magneto could theoretically just lift Cain off the ground and negate that all together.

Guest Omega11
Magneto could theoretically just lift Cain off the ground and negate that all together.

Juggernaut does not require anything to walk on to continue his forward momentum.

I believe Jean Grey once telekinetically lifted him hoping for just that outcome, and he still kept coming. He can mystically walk on air or space or ground.

Haven't you heard? Nothing can stop the Juggernaut.

Juggernaut does not require anything to walk on to continue his forward momentum.

I believe Jean Grey once telekinetically lifted him hoping for just that outcome, and he still kept coming. He can mystically walk on air or space or ground.

Haven't you heard? Nothing can stop the Juggernaut.

That would explain his ability to "walk" in outer space then.

Yes, I have! :D

Guest Dreadlock

What was it that Onslaught did to Juggernaut? I know he totally ra-ped him blind, but didn't he stop him, rip the gem of out his body, and knock him across the state (or was it the entire country)? What was that whole confrontation like? I've never read it.