X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

World Breaker Hulk

Guest Classic80s

Guest Classic80s

So from what I understand, World Breaker Hulk is World War Hulk, but savagely pissed off and MUCH stronger. So much so that he breaks the world just by walking. So then this would pretty much mean that World Breaker Hulk is the absolute strongest Hulk there is (not counting Cosmic Hulk..... I'm talking without any fancy cosmic powers to boost strength.... just pure rage & muscle). Anyway, so if we took a SERIOUSLY pissed off World Breaker Hulk and put him in two different scenarios, how would he do?

Scenario #1) If Juggernaut at the peak of his prime and peak of his unstoppableness were to get a 500 yard stretch of openness to run and build up momentum, what would happen if he ran full-bore at World Breaker Hulk and tried to ram him with all his unstoppable might....... while at the same time, World Breaker Hulk who's at an unprecedented level of anger, where to run at Juggy and throw his most powerful punch right at Juggernauts head and they connected full force right into eachother. Which would give first? World Breaker Hulk's fist? Or Juggernaut's head?

Scenario #2) What would happen if World Breaker Hulk (as angry as mentioned above) were to try and physically "bend" and/or "break" Captain America's Shield? Would WBH be able to bend/break/destroy it with all his pure might? Or would the shield hold up, unscathed, with no sign of damage whatsoever?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So from what I understand, World Breaker Hulk is World War Hulk, but savagely pissed off and MUCH stronger. So much so that he breaks the world just by walking. So then this would pretty much mean that World Breaker Hulk is the absolute strongest Hulk there is (not counting Cosmic Hulk..... I'm talking without any fancy cosmic powers to boost strength.... just pure rage & muscle). Anyway, so if we took a SERIOUSLY pissed off World Breaker Hulk and put him in two different scenarios, how would he do?

Scenario #1) If Juggernaut at the peak of his prime and peak of his unstoppableness were to get a 500 yard stretch of openness to run and build up momentum, what would happen if he ran full-bore at World Breaker Hulk and tried to ram him with all his unstoppable might....... while at the same time, World Breaker Hulk who's at an unprecedented level of anger, where to run at Juggy and throw his most powerful punch right at Juggernauts head and they connected full force right into eachother. Which would give first? World Breaker Hulk's fist? Or Juggernaut's head?

Scenario #2) What would happen if World Breaker Hulk (as angry as mentioned above) were to try and physically "bend" and/or "break" Captain America's Shield? Would WBH be able to bend/break/destroy it with all his pure might? Or would the shield hold up, unscathed, with no sign of damage whatsoever?

That's the thing, we don't know and we can only but speculate. A planet busting punch from Hulk? Cain might feel it...

Second scenario's been done before, Hulk's broke Thor's hammr, made of Uru, and is harder than the Shield itself...

Guest Classic80s

But I thought that Shield was supposed to absolutely 100% indestructable, even more so than pure Adamantium? (Not including attacks from omnipotent/near omnipotent beings)

But I thought that Shield was supposed to absolutely 100% indestructable, even more so than pure Adamantium? (Not including attacks from omnipotent/near omnipotent beings)

Adamantium is 100% indestructible and yet, the shield is even so more. Uru is the other thing harder than the shield and Hulk broke Uru metal. It is indestructible, it depends on the force that destroys it I suppose, like insanely powerful force, such as Hulk.

Guest Classic80s

God, that crazy! :D Adamantium is 100% indestructable, but the shield is even more so, but the Uru hammer is EVEN MORE so!!!! :D Jesus! It kind of sounds like "well this omnipotent being is more powerful than THIS omnipotent being." They're BOTH omnipotent, or in this case, they're all completely indestructable! haha!

Anyway.... when Hulk gets into World Breaker mode, who fights against him? How do they not get killed?

The #1 fight I'd want to see is World Breaker Hulk vs Hunter/Prey Doomsday. That fight would be INSANE! If you've read the H/P arc, then you'll know that H/P Doomsday is no one to fool around with. He basically hyperstomped everybody he came in contact with. But then we get into the argument of Hulk gets madder, Doomsday adapts, Hulk gets madder, Doomsday adapts, gets madder, adapts, madder, adapts, madder, adapts....... etc etc etc. But still, I would kill to see that fight! :D

God, that crazy! :D Adamantium is 100% indestructable, but the shield is even more so, but the Uru hammer is EVEN MORE so!!!! :D Jesus! It kind of sounds like "well this omnipotent being is more powerful than THIS omnipotent being." They're BOTH omnipotent, or in this case, they're all completely indestructable! haha!

Anyway.... when Hulk gets into World Breaker mode, who fights against him? How do they not get killed?

The #1 fight I'd want to see is World Breaker Hulk vs Hunter/Prey Doomsday. That fight would be INSANE! If you've read the H/P arc, then you'll know that H/P Doomsday is no one to fool around with. He basically hyperstomped everybody he came in contact with. But then we get into the argument of Hulk gets madder, Doomsday adapts, Hulk gets madder, Doomsday adapts, gets madder, adapts, madder, adapts, madder, adapts....... etc etc etc. But still, I would kill to see that fight! :D

I agree, its crazy, it gets confusing after a point. But like the saying goes, "there's always someone better than you out there", and that applies to things too, :D.

Well, it's hard not to get killed, that's for sure. Worldbreaker Hulk could either put him down for good or it becomes a long and dragged out fight to the point where... everything gets destroyed. 0.0

Guest Classic80s

I think Death of Superman Doomsday could eventually be put down by World Breaker Hulk. But just like in the comics, he would come back tougher than ever and be pretty much unbeatable, even to Breaker, at least until Breaker himself got even more enraged and furious. But in the DoS arc, DD & Sups fight all out (Sups doesn't hold anything back) and the whole time they're pretty much even. But when DD comes back in H/P, he is completely and 100% beyond any physical harm Sups (or anyone else) can do to him. I even remember readying that Superman was wearing the "mother box" which boosted his powers/strength/durability by 1000% but yet he was still completely usless against Doomsday. When Doomsday grabbed Superman's arm (who was experiencing a MASSIVE power surge/boost), he broke it! .... just by grabbing it! :D

Based off of that, it would certainly look something similar in a fight like this. I think H/P could even put World Breaker down eventually for good. And then you have to also look at, if Doomsday starts out at his H/P levels (the absolute peak of his prime of his existance) I think he could cause Hulk some SERIOUS damage. On the flip side though, if Hulk starts out in his World Breaker form.......... there would be some serious sh*t that would go down! Because both guys would only get stronger and harder to beat from there. It's just insane and mindboggling to think about!

Sadly though, after H/P, DC really dropped the ball with Doomsday. He basically became a shell of his former self. And to think, after H/P, Doomsday could have had a run as epic as The Hulk's has been. :D

I think Death of Superman Doomsday could eventually be put down by World Breaker Hulk. But just like in the comics, he would come back tougher than ever and be pretty much unbeatable, even to Breaker, at least until Breaker himself got even more enraged and furious. But in the DoS arc, DD & Sups fight all out (Sups doesn't hold anything back) and the whole time they're pretty much even. But when DD comes back in H/P, he is completely and 100% beyond any physical harm Sups (or anyone else) can do to him. I even remember readying that Superman had the mother box which boosted his powers/strength/durability by 1000% but yet he was still completely usless against Doomsday. When Doomsday grabbed Supserman's arm (who was experience a MASSIVE power surge/boost), he broke it! .... just by grabbing it! :D

Based off of that, it would certainly look something similar in a fight like this. I think H/P could even put World Breaker down eventually. And then you have to also look at, if Doomsday starts out at his H/P levels (the absolute peak of his prime of his existance) I think he could cause Hulk some SERIOUS damage. On the flip side though, if Hulk starts out in his World Breaker form.......... there would be some serious sh*t that would go down! Because both guys would only get stronger and harder to beat from there. It's just insane and mindboggling to think about!

The only place they could fight is on an adamantium sphere the size of the moon. That way they have something solid enough to fight on. :D

Sadly though, after H/P, DC really dropped the ball with Doomsday. He basically became a shell of his former self. And to think, after H/P, Doomsday could have had a run as epic as The Hulk's has been. :D

I know, that was awesome, how he laid all that smackdown but I wonder... what if H/P Doomsday fought Superboy Prime? That would be a better estimate to see if at least the strongest superman can defeat H/P Doomsday...

If they both started out in their strongest form, I'd have no doubt that parts of the galaxy would be utterly destroyed...

It sucks but I think its for the best, can't have that powerful of a being owning the characters all the time can we? :D

Guest Classic80s
It sucks but I think its for the best, can't have that powerful of a being owning the characters all the time can we? :D

Yeah, but I think they could have played it off a little better. They could have somehow vanquished Doomsday WITHOUT depowering him. :D How H/P ended was good. They should have just left it at that. He's one of those villains that you have to use sparingly or else you risk ruining him. DC definitely ruined him.

Anyway, a fight between H/P vs SBP would be crazy! I'd like to see it now, but I know for sure they'd use current DD and he'd get his ass kicked. :D (But I think H/P could take him eventually, you have to think, SBP is basically a different version of Superman..... which DD already evolved beyond. So that would definitely work in DD's favor) Believe it or not, DD matched The Flash speed for speed.

Yeah, but I think they could have played it off a little better. They could have somehow vanquished Doomsday WITHOUT depowering him. :D How H/P ended was good. They should have just left it at that. He's one of those villains that you have to use sparingly or else you risk ruining him. DC definitely ruined him.

Anyway, a fight between H/P vs SBP would be crazy! I'd like to see it now, but I know for sure they'd use current DD and he'd get his ass kicked. :D (But I think H/P could take him eventually, you have to think, SBP is basically a different version of Superman..... which DD already evolved beyond. So that would definitely work in DD's favor) Believe it or not, DD matched The Flash speed for speed.

Dayum, if he matched the Flash speed for speed, he's already won against SBP, as he's afraid of the Flash...and if he has that power...

Guest Classic80s

I can't remember exactly what happened, but I know The Flash was racing around and somehow DD was able to copy his speed for a moment and nearly catch him, but something happened and Flash got away. DD isn't that fast normally. It was a one time thing. But he is much faster than a beast of equal size.

What about World Breaker Hulk vs SBP in an ultimate arm wrestling contest? :D

I can't remember exactly what happened, but I know The Flash was racing around and somehow DD was able to copy his speed for a moment and nearly catch him, but something happened and Flash got away. DD isn't that fast normally. It was a one time thing. But he is much faster than a beast of equal size.

What about World Breaker Hulk vs SBP in an ultimate arm wrestling contest? :D

Many accept that WBH is stronger, in terms of strength, than Prime. I may be wrong.

Guest Classic80s

But when Hulk gets into his World Breaker form, who dares stand in front of him? What does he do in that form?

Tony Stark? How the hell did he stop World Breaker Hulk?! :D

He used a system of satellites that had something to do with all the radiation emitting off Hulk. Hulk was screaming, "STOP ME, BEFORE I DESTROY THIS WORLD!" and Tony fired it off, which made Banner transform back into his human form.

Guest Classic80s

Ah, so then Hulk was actually helping him. Well damn, it sounds like if Hulk were adamant about destroying the world... he would have. So what happened with Banner after he transformed back?

And so I guess that Banner will transform into The Hulk and the madder he gets, he'll eventually reach World Breaker status?

Ah, so then Hulk was actually helping him. Well damn, it sounds like if Hulk were adamant about destroying the world... he would have. So what happened with Banner after he transformed back?

And so I guess that Banner will transform into The Hulk and the madder he gets, he'll eventually reach World Breaker status?

He wanted to be stopped, he didn't want to achieve the title of Worldbreaker, it was Banner who took over the last second. He was transported to a base a mile beneath a desert somewhere.

If anyone lets him, he might. But... the word war hulk, world breaker has been confirmed as a persona, its known as the Green King/Scar. So if it reemerges, it can reach that level rather quickly it sounds from the likes of it.

Guest Classic80s

So does he not have the Green Scar persona all the time from now on? Or is that just for certain stories?

(Now see how well Marvel handled WWH? DC basically shat all over Doomsday :D )

So does he not have the Green Scar persona all the time from now on? Or is that just for certain stories?

(Now see how well Marvel handled WWH? DC basically shat all over Doomsday :D )

He has it, its just suppressed, I think he renamed himself as the Worldbreaker after a point.

Heh, they did do a good job with WWH. :D

Guest Artemis Entreri

WorldBreaker Hulk easily wins both scenerios. First, you have Caps Sheild which has been broken before.... WBH Limitless strength wins easy here in with time.

The first scenerio also has been done. War Hulk ( age of apocalypse) Knocked a full powered charging Juggs right out! WBH would kill him with such a punch!!!!

Guest Omega11

These questions are easily answered and the answer to both is World Breaker Hulk fails.

Hulk has no leverage, Juggernaut is mystically powered forward. Hulk will be pushed back.

Can Worldbreaker Hulk reshape matter? If this answer is no, then he cannot harm Captain America's shield which has only been affected by extremely powerful matter-manipulation powers such as those of the Beyonder, Moleule Man, Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet, and Odin-Force Thor.

These questions are easily answered and the answer to both is World Breaker Hulk fails.

Hulk has no leverage, Juggernaut is mystically powered forward. Hulk will be pushed back.

Can Worldbreaker Hulk reshape matter? If this answer is no, then he cannot harm Captain America's shield which has only been affected by extremely powerful matter-manipulation powers such as those of the Beyonder, Moleule Man, Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet, and Odin-Force Thor.

War Hulk.

Broken Thor's Hammer, said to be harder than the Shield.

Guest Classic80s

Even if World Breaker Hulk gets a running start as well, and smashes Juggy's oncoming head with a maximum power planet busting punch?! :D

I see what you're saying, and I would like to also ask..... if World Breaker Hulk is at an all time furious/rage level high and is 100% adamant about bending the shield and twisting it up like a news paper, he'll obvious try, and the shield wont give way, but what if he keeps getting more and more determinted to break it? And he sits there with all the rage in his heart trying to conquer it... Will he still fail? Will he be there all day long trying with every ounce of his effort, to no avail?

Then I have a scenario for a full powered Juggernaut.......

What if Juggy gets a running start (like said above) and builds up to full speed running forward, and at the same time, Magneto uses every ounce of his power (he's at full power too) to force a 5 foot thick (thousand ton) Adamantium wall forward into Juggy as he is running into it...... what happens when those two objects collide?