Nightcrawler vs. Shatterstar
MATCH SCORE
Nightcrawler: 4
Shatterstar: 0

Gambit vs. Dr. Facilier
MATCH SCORE
Gambit: 6
Dr. Facilier: 1

Who's your top 5 favorite CBUB writers...ever?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darkender Patrickthekid Jesus20456 575David Djgambrell28 TheTrekker DamagingRob Corvette1710 ND7 Hugo Fowl Opalord The Technomancer of Nesh Peypeypeypey DSkillz I_Know_All ThePhenomenalOne God-Speed_88 Shadow Flesh Artemis Entreri Marvel Man SSGoku

Granted G4, tom, Blue Flame and Buzz line didn't join at the time, but it's a pretty decent pool. Unfortunately it looks like the one FPLer that join is going to win it.

DARKENDER!! YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO LET DARKENDER WIN!! HA! Yeah, I'm laughing at you Darkender. :mellow:

Thread necromancy from an admin? For shame! :D

Anyway, the five best CBUB writers of all time? I'm not really sure I'm qualified to answer this, since I've only known of EF for all of 13 months, but I can probably mention the best I've seen in my short time here. I may think of more later. Let's see...

Okay, for now I'm going to say, in no particular order, Hugo, Rakai, Boratz, Marvel Man, and probably Buzz Line. Can't believe you guys are forgetting Boratz (he does have two or three entries in the Outstanding Set-ups topic, you know). Such short memories...

Also, it looks like some more great writers are coming back after being away from EF for awhile, too.

Would you believe I actually dozed off for a minute there? :mellow:

Unfortunately it looks like the one FPLer that join is going to win it.

If you say so... :mellow:

Guest Shockwave

:mellow:

What does it take to get on your people's good graces? I slave over a hot keypad day and night to write good fights but nothing seems to matter!

LOL

I'm not saying I would like it. It's just that... he got nearly perfect scores on his first story. He beat everyone by quite a lot of points.

Yes, Darkender's entry was great, but he himself said he's not consistent. Besides, one of the main things that separated him from most of the rest was the technical stuff (spelling, grammar, sentence structure, etc.) If many of the entrants had done a little more proofreading, a lot of the overall scores would've higher-- and closer.

Yes, Darkender's entry was great, but he himself said he's not consistent. Besides, one of the main things that separated him from most of the rest was the technical stuff (spelling, grammar, sentence structure, etc.) If many of the entrants had done a little more proofreading, a lot of the overall scores would've higher-- and closer.

Hence why more should try the FPL. You think Darkender learned that stuff in school?

Bah. Fear not CBUBers. Tarvius knows that Darkender will eventually become old and have kids or something. Then he will be too busy to write anymore CBUB Contest Entries.

At that point, Tarvius will begin the next tournament round.

Time is on our sides!

Darkender Patrickthekid Jesus20456 575David Djgambrell28 TheTrekker DamagingRob Corvette1710 ND7 Hugo Fowl Opalord The Technomancer of Nesh Peypeypeypey DSkillz I_Know_All ThePhenomenalOne God-Speed_88 Shadow Flesh Artemis Entreri Marvel Man SSGoku

Hey I was part of it too! Or am I not notable enough to mention? :mellow:

DamagingRob occupies 4 of my 5 slots

Marvel Man has really good matches too!

:D Didn't know I had a a fan.

Hey I was part of it too! Or am I not notable enough to mention? :mellow:

Notice he missed the reigning champ also.

Depends some of us have got better over time, I wouldn't see myself as good especially back in 2009.

My first match was disaster, and a few subsequent ones after too.

I'm relatively unknown but if you guys did look at my more recent matches you could see I'm getting better with each one.