Ultimate Superman vs. Goku Challenge!

treacherous

Team Superman Vs. Team Goku  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Team Goku
    • Team Superman

Guest catnips47
you have nothing to counter IG like power. you lose!!!

Apart from the mountain of logic that has been posted. But I suppose that's completely alien to someone like you, isn't it.

Oh......and super saiyan 4 vegito......

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catnips47
As in strenght can Goku do this?

460159-jla75p414hj_super.jpg

I'm sorry, but are you still posting this in an attempt to be serious ?

Do you not realize that they were made redundant by the 4TH PAGE !

Guest Red Blue Blur
I'm sorry, but are you still posting this in an attempt to be serious ?

Do you not realize that they were made redundant by the 4TH PAGE !

Im sorry your stubborn in your "DBZ CAN BEAT ANYONE" ways. No one in any way, shape, or form has even shown remotely enough power to equal Superman 1 million. So Team supes still wins. Nice try though!

Okay this is just getting a little out of control. But I'm just going to stick some logic in here. So when Superman brushes against the sun for let's say a minute he triples in power so he enters the sun and stays there for 10 million years he should be 15768000000000 times as powerful. Now let's go to Goku who get's more powerful whenever he trains, fights or nearly kills himself. So all Goku has to do is nearly kill himself again and again for 10 million years and he will become more powerful. So does anyone know howmuch more powerful he get's after each near death experience.

Guest Red Blue Blur
Okay this is just getting a little out of control. But I'm just going to stick some logic in here. So when Superman brushes against the sun for let's say a minute he triples in power so he enters the sun and stays there for 10 million years he should be 15768000000000 times as powerful. Now let's go to Goku who get's more powerful whenever he trains, fights or nearly kills himself. So all Goku has to do is nearly kill himself again and again for 10 million years and he will become more powerful. So does anyone know howmuch more powerful he get's after each near death experience.

doubled. Only problem is if he actually dies (which he will) he gains nothing.

I LOVE DBZ but there is just no possible way for them to beat Supes 1M

Guest catnips47
Im sorry your stubborn in your "DBZ CAN BEAT ANYONE" ways. No one in any way, shape, or form has even shown remotely enough power to equal Superman 1 million. So Team supes still wins. Nice try though!

Your accusing me off being ridiculously stubborn ?

If I were you I'd change your name and picture before making such an accusation

Guest Red Blue Blur
Your accusing me off being ridiculously stubborn ?

If I were you I'd change your name and picture before making such an accusation

Why? Superman is my favorite character. Z-Fighters would beat regular supes. I admit it. On the other hand they dont stand a snowballs chance in hell against Supes 1M.

Guest catnips47

It's unknown to be honest. In dragonball it was minimal and got larger as the series progressed. At this stage, the effects would be ridiculous.

And death does not matter. Vegeta was stronger after being revived.

Guest Red Blue Blur
It's unknown to be honest. In dragonball it was minimal and got larger as the series progressed. At this stage, the effects would be ridiculous.

And death does not matter. Vegeta was stronger after being revived.

No he was stronger after being hurt then dende healed him. Freiza wiped the floor with him. When he was brought back to life he was the same power as when he died. I saw the episode too. It was either Gohan or Krillin that fatally wounded him. The dende healed making him stronger.

Guest Red Blue Blur
Vegita did not get stronger when he got healed from Dende. Dende didnt even want to heal him. Becuase his heart was evil.

He was losing badly to Freiza.

no he got stronger when dende healed him but he DID NOT get stronger from dying and coming back.

Guest Red Blue Blur
Then why was Frieza whiping the floor with him.

Only Piccolle and Gohan put up a fight.

Gohan and Piccollo faught against him in his 2nd form evenly. Vegeta was fighting against his final form. So even powered up it didnt help. Nothing short of a SSJ could beat him at that form.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpYIyTqaJig

Gohan vs Freiza

Vegeta vs Freiza

Gohan and Piccollo faught against him in his 3rd form evenly. Vegeta was fighting against his final form. So even powered up it didnt help. Nothing short of a SSJ could beat him at that form.

Vegita is like the second most powerful Dbz hero. First being Goku.

Gogeta should be in this match to make it alittle fair.

doubled. Only problem is if he actually dies (which he will) he gains nothing.

I LOVE DBZ but there is just no possible way for them to beat Supes 1M

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Saiyan#Strength

"If a Saiyan survives a near-death experience through extreme injury to the body then when the body recuperates, the Saiyan grows much stronger than they were previously, their body adapting to compensate for the damage dealt. The duration of recovery does not seem to hinder this ability as Saiyans have healed through natural, technological and mystical means and still gained substantial increases in strength. Saiyans also appear able to heal from injuries at a faster rate than normal humans and possess a greater deal of durability to damage."

Even if they die and get resurrected it is still classed as "Near Death" and they would get stronger.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Saiyan#Strength

"If a Saiyan survives a near-death experience through extreme injury to the body then when the body recuperates, the Saiyan grows much stronger than they were previously, their body adapting to compensate for the damage dealt. The duration of recovery does not seem to hinder this ability as Saiyans have healed through natural, technological and mystical means and still gained substantial increases in strength. Saiyans also appear able to heal from injuries at a faster rate than normal humans and possess a greater deal of durability to damage."

Even if they die and get resurrected it is still classed as "Near Death" and they would get stronger.

Superman and Doomday killed each other and Superman came back stronger.

But all this doesent matter Superman 1 million=fight over Superman team wins.

Plus Prime fough the Jla,Powergirl,PC Superman,Black Adams,etc plus he has Anti monitors armor which=game over.

I didnt see anything about dying and getting stronger in that link though

Because you snipped out the part that mattered...

Superman and Doomday killed each other and Superman came back stronger.

But all this doesent matter Superman 1 million=fight over Superman team wins.

Plus Prime fough the Jla,Powergirl,PC Superman,Black Adams,etc plus he has Anti monitors armor which=game over.

1) No, apparently Superman was holding back in their first round... Doomsday however is stated to get stronger after he gets injured. But the big difference here is that Doomsday doesn't Train, he doesn't know Martial Arts, he doesn't have acces to energy Attacks that can destroy planets, he doesn't have a Fighters Mind that can anticipate and counter moves on the fly, he doesn't have what it takes to hang with the Big Boys and that's why Superman kicks his ass.

2) Like I said before, that's why this fight really doesn't matter. It's biased towards Superman. That's why we are 1) not talking about him anymore and 2) Saying that if Goku had as much time to train as Superman had sitting on his ass in the sun it would be Even.

3) That armour has been broken by a far smaller force than what the ZF's can muster on a bad day... As well, most of those super heroes you mentioned him fighting are classed at what would be around SSJ2...

Because you snipped out the part that mattered...

1) No, apparently Superman was holding back in their first round... Doomsday however is stated to get stronger after he gets injured. But the big difference here is that Doomsday doesn't Train, he doesn't know Martial Arts, he doesn't have acces to energy Attacks that can destroy planets, he doesn't have a Fighters Mind that can anticipate and counter moves on the fly, he doesn't have what it takes to hang with the Big Boys and that's why Superman kicks his ass.

2) Like I said before, that's why this fight really doesn't matter. It's biased towards Superman. That's why we are 1) not talking about him anymore and 2) Saying that if Goku had as much time to train as Superman had sitting on his ass in the sun it would be Even.

3) That armour has been broken by a far smaller force than what the ZF's can muster on a bad day... As well, most of those super heroes you mentioned him fighting are classed at what would be around SSJ2...

SS4 Gogeta should be in this match.