Crimson Typhoon: 4

Ultimate Superman vs. Goku Challenge!

treacherous

Team Superman Vs. Team Goku  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Team Goku
    • Team Superman

I'm smart, I was avoiding this. We got a Superman with the powers of a fifth dimensional imp here, that's all I need to know. DBZ loses badly and I don't say that lightly.

and i agree nesh

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Red Blue Blur
Goku wins/

End of story.

I hope your joking because if not you have something wrong. Superman-Prime (DC One Million) can create universes full of people and planets. He has infinite power and can do anything in his mind. He is a living IG

I hope your joking because if not you have something wrong. Superman-Prime (DC One Million) can create universes full of people and planets. He has infinite power and can do anything in his mind. He is a living IG

Lol... just kidding dude.

Can goku do thses stuff.

430946-SBB_super.jpg

604867-su1lr5_super.jpg

But is not no darn living Ig. I hope your just kidding or theres something wrong with you.

Guest Red Blue Blur
Lol... just kidding dude.

Can goku do thses stuff.

430946-SBB_super.jpg

604867-su1lr5_super.jpg

But is not no darn living Ig. I hope your just kidding or theres something wrong with you.

No Superman Prime from DC One Million (Golden Superman) He can do literally ANYTHING. He is a living Infinity Gauntlet.

No Superman Prime from DC One Million (Golden Superman) He can do literally ANYTHING. He is a living Infinity Gauntlet.

I know he defeated Jla and everyone but can he take on Spectra,Anti monitor,Love and hate,Death,Lord Chaos,Celestial,Master Order,In-Betweener,Galactus,etc at the sametime.

The Ig can do those things.

I only seen Sbp take on Black Adams,The Jla,Superman, Pc Superman, and other heros.

Guest tomisntblue

First off Goku could do the pyramid thing. Not as base level, but he could pull it off.

Now then, while I wouldn't shy away from a Goku vs Superman fight under most conditions, there are just too many versions of Superman I have little to no knowledge of and therefore I wont debate. What I will say is no matter what way you slice this it will be a bloody battle with deaths on both sides, because you have two groups of heroes who are the best in their universes and have been shown on many occasions to be able to over come nearly any obstacle through will power and determination. And also, if Goku is dumb enough to try to use a solar flare to buy some time his death will be assured... or at lest his defeat.

Guest tomisntblue
DBZ- episode 12

But that's not a measure of physical strength. I believe (and I will admit that I'm wrong if someone gives me proof otherwise) that their physical strength is less then the strength of their Ki enter or Telekinetic abilities. For example (Even if this isn't in the DBZ universe) Jean Grey can very easily lift a car with her mind, but she couldn't (to my knowledge) preform the same feat using her physical strength. Just like Goku can blast a planet with the energy in one finger, but I a single punch wouldn't do the same amount of damage. So Piccolo lifting the pyramids with his mind is not proof that Goku could carry one on his back. But that's just how I see it, if anyone has proof to claim otherwise I will admit that I am wrong.

When Goku was facing Freiza, he had a Whole Mountain thrown at him, he then stopped it and attacked through it as if it weren't there IIRC. The Amount of Stone in it easily dwarfed that pyramid. Goku in Base from Way back when could do that feat easily and without effort.

As for the Black Hole thing... You do realize that if BATMAN, a normal human, could be standing WITHIN METERS of it, then it's not really that Strong to begin with.

I also find that this "Fight" is Heavily biased towards DC.

Dragon Ball has only had several years of development for it's characters, where as DC and Superman have been Running since the 1938 Action Comic #1...

That's why you have characters like Superman 1M, who's spent 1M years in the Sun...

To even at least that up, why not put Goku after a Million years of Fighting and Training against him?

Guest Ghost Tiger
I also find that this "Fight" is Heavily biased towards DC.

Dragon Ball has only had several years of development for it's characters, where as DC and Superman have been Running since the 1938 Action Comic #1...

That's why you have characters like Superman 1M, who's spent 1M years in the Sun...

To even at least that up, why not put Goku after a Million years of Fighting and Training against him?

You can't really do that though because there is no actual Goku in canon who has doen that so it would all be speculation. There would be no feats to back it up.

Guest tomisntblue
You can't really do that though because there is no actual Goku in canon who has doen that so it would all be speculation. There would be no feats to back it up.

While there are no feats what about Goku post Shenron training? It would be pure speculation, but I'm sure he comes closest to Superman 1m.

Also, due to new evidence that I had no considered before, I retract my pyramid statement. In place of it I will say, that the reason feats like that appear to be hard for the Z warriors is we have very few feats of heavy lifting to consider. Sure there are a couple, but mostly the strength of the fighters in the Z world are shown through fighting.

But you see Superman 1M also has only Speculation running for him...

"During his time spent within the sun, his abilities have grown astronomically, though it is unclear just how much power he has obtained."

"His abilities were amplified greatly during his time spent within the sun to unknown levels."

"Strength Level: Presumed to be incalculable."

etc. etc. etc.

Frankly, Goku 1M would be just as well defined as Superman 1M. The only objection is that since Dragon Ball only ran for several years, stopping with its One story line, didn't start crapping out spin offs and repeats and what-ifs (Unless you count GT), that because of that it can't actually compare because it doesn't have the OMGWTF creations of other Companies.

Well Kal Kent punched through time and we know Superman 1 Mill is more powerful than him.

Ok, and then you'd have to give Goku's team his descendant from OVER 800!!! generations in the future... Who really knows how powerful they'd become, but after that much time I'm sure that between Goku Jr. and Goku the 800th there would have to be some "Relations" with some Greater Being of whatever extra dimension to the whatever number...

Besides, Time is also it's own dimension, considered the 4th Dimension. Super Buu Screamed his was through dimensions, and Gotenks did the same. It stands to reason that Goku could easily learn to do so too, and with training and precise modulation could direct the "attack" towards Time. So in theory Goku could scream his way through time.

Guest Red Blue Blur
Ok, and then you'd have to give Goku's team his descendant from OVER 800!!! generations in the future... Who really knows how powerful they'd become, but after that much time I'm sure that between Goku Jr. and Goku the 800th there would have to be some "Relations" with some Greater Being of whatever extra dimension to the whatever number...

Besides, Time is also it's own dimension, considered the 4th Dimension. Super Buu Screamed his was through dimensions, and Gotenks did the same. It stands to reason that Goku could easily learn to do so too, and with training and precise modulation could direct the "attack" towards Time. So in theory Goku could scream his way through time.

Superman 1M created an entire universe with his mind. Along with all the beings in it.

Notice that it also states that he is flying Under the Speed of Light, and also that it Takes Hard Work for him to even attempt to go Light Speed...

There is no context to that pic. For all we know he could already have been out there near Saturn. As well, This is once again an argument of Travel Speed vs Combat Speed. Combat Speed =/= Travel Speed And Combat Speed >>> Travel Speed.

WTF was that? And also it was him Thinking it, so since it wasn't stated by a credible source such as the Narrator, it is Hyperbole. This would be the same as Piccolo Stating that Raditz was FTL, so if we were accepting Hyperbole then SSJ4 Goku would be hundreds if not thousands of times Faster, with reaction speeds in the fractions of Planck time.

Supes also has the greatest durability.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/29089...horus_super.jpg

Once again stated by the character, without Data to back it up = Hyperbole. As well when does Planetary Magnetic Field = Kinetic Energy of Planetary Collisions? But if you really want to talk about Durability, High End DBZers can tank Planet Destroying Explosions, Hell, Brolly wasn't even phased by a PK shot to the face and he's supposed to be Under a SSJ2 in terms of power and Durability.

Pre-Crisis feat, Any Superman today cannot do that, and I don't even think that "Superman Prime" the guy that's supposed to be in that pic, can do stuff like that anymore.

Guest Red Blue Blur
Notice that it also states that he is flying Under the Speed of Light, and also that it Takes Hard Work for him to even attempt to go Light Speed...

There is no context to that pic. For all we know he could already have been out there near Saturn. As well, This is once again an argument of Travel Speed vs Combat Speed. Combat Speed =/= Travel Speed And Combat Speed >>> Travel Speed.

WTF was that? And also it was him Thinking it, so since it wasn't stated by a credible source such as the Narrator, it is Hyperbole. This would be the same as Piccolo Stating that Raditz was FTL, so if we were accepting Hyperbole then SSJ4 Goku would be hundreds if not thousands of times Faster, with reaction speeds in the fractions of Planck time.

Once again stated by the character, without Data to back it up = Hyperbole. As well when does Planetary Magnetic Field = Kinetic Energy of Planetary Collisions? But if you really want to talk about Durability, High End DBZers can tank Planet Destroying Explosions, Hell, Brolly wasn't even phased by a PK shot to the face and he's supposed to be Under a SSJ2 in terms of power and Durability.

Pre-Crisis feat, Any Superman today cannot do that, and I don't even think that "Superman Prime" the guy that's supposed to be in that pic, can do stuff like that anymore.

ALL THOSE POINTS ARE MUTE. DC 1M supes says team Goku doesnt exist and then they dont and team superman wins

Guest catnips47
ALL THOSE POINTS ARE MUTE. DC 1M supes says team Goku doesnt exist and then they dont and team superman wins

Well wait now, there isn't technically any proof of that. Supes has shown the abilty to create life and planets, but not the ability to just take them away. Otherwise, wouldn't he have just willed away solaris......and not used the ring?

And, you can't do it willy nilly as goku just I.ts. Once again, this leads to the whole ''does this affect characters from different universes'' theory.

And to Skirmisher....your clearly have more scientific prowess than me so maybe you can help.

Why is moving planets such an incredible feat ? Surely, planets don't actually have any mass in the vacuum of space...and even if they do, half of them are inconsequential in weight i.e jupiter. I mean when supes is pulling the planets, isn't he basically just fighting the effects of the suns gravity?.....which you and I both know, wouldn't be that much of a problem for an upper tier saiyan