Crimson Typhoon: 4

Ultimate Superman vs. Goku Challenge!

treacherous

Team Superman Vs. Team Goku  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Team Goku
    • Team Superman

ALL THOSE POINTS ARE MUTE. DC 1M supes says team Goku doesnt exist and then they dont and team superman wins

Notice before that I said that such a competition is Biased towards Superman, and that to even it out you'd need a Goku that had been fighting and training for the same amount of time that Superman had spent in the sun.

As such, yes those points are moot, but so is the validity of ALL arguments made here.

If it were a Real Challenge it would be Just Goku vs Just Superman. Not some Hyper Exaggerated Omnissiah Ultra Mega Superman against several versions of the same Goku...

Here's a good question though, What If Goku had that same amount of Time to Train and Fight as Superman 1M had in the sun...

What if these two were to fight?

Also in that situation I would think that Goku would be The Better Role Model as he actually worked for his power, compared to Superman who sat on his @$$ for however many years/decades/millenia/eons...

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catnips47
Notice before that I said that such a competition is Biased towards Superman, and that to even it out you'd need a Goku that had been fighting and training for the same amount of time that Superman had spent in the sun.

As such, yes those points are moot, but so is the validity of ALL arguments made here.

If it were a Real Challenge it would be Just Goku vs Just Superman. Not some Hyper Exaggerated Omnissiah Ultra Mega Superman against several versions of the same Goku...

Here's a good question though, What If Goku had that same amount of Time to Train and Fight as Superman 1M had in the sun...

Also in that situation I would think that Goku would be The Better Role Model as he actually worked for his power, compared to Superman who sat on his @$$ for however many years/decades/millenia/eons...

Chuck in NEKO MAJIN Z. The Z equivalent of squirrel girl

And to Skirmisher....your clearly have more scientific prowess than me so maybe you can help.

Why is moving planets such an incredible feat ? Surely, planets don't actually have any mass in the vacuum of space...and even if they do, half of them are inconsequential in weight i.e jupiter. I mean when supes is pulling the planets, isn't he basically just fighting the effects of the suns gravity?.....which you and I both know, wouldn't be that much of a problem for an upper tier saiyan

Thank you and to answer your question...

All matter has Mass regardless of outside forces. This would mean that Planets do have a Mass, the Earth for example has a Mass equivalent to 5.9742 x 1024kg.

As for Superman pulling the planets about, yes he would have to free the Planets from the Gravity Well of their Sun. But this can very easily be done with a slight nudge that topples the planet out of it's orbit and slingshots it right out of it's System.

The more unbelievable aspect of this is the fact that the Chains didn't just rip out of or through the planets. And if they were in fact securely anchored enough to allow this feat, such a Small Chain would surely break REGARDLESS of what material it was composed of, with probably 1 x 10Near Infinite Tons of pressure on Each of their links. Then there's the fact that since they're being dragged on a chain in an environment with Zero Drag, it would be Extremely Easy for any of the planets to accidentally collide with their varying speeds. This problem would be further compounded by the fact that Each and Every One of those planets would be drawn into all of the other planets Gravity Wells and collide. The resulting Clusterf%^k would amount to a Massive Ball of ruble that would rapidly turn into a Supermassive Black Hole.

Then there is the fact that without their Parent Stars protection the Cosmic Winds of the Galaxy would fully irradiate all of those planets rendering them Completely devoid of all life, and thus making Superman a Genocidal Mass Murderer.

Guest catnips47

I see, thanks for clearing that up. I had speculated that idea with the chains, but always thought it was made out of some plot device invulernarincible material. Nice to see the Scientology behind it.

And apologies for the mass comment, I think weight would have been the more appropriate term, though I'm not sure, my Physics ED. is very, very rusty.....

BTW nice figures, it's always nice to see some number crunching.....

Guest Ghost Tiger

Just because you work for your powers doesn't mean that you are a better role model. The Punisher, Dr. Doom, all kinds of villains etc, had to work to develop thier skills/abilities/ and yet I would hardly call them a better role model than Superman. Superman is the ultimate embodiment of good, I don't know how Goku is a better role model.

Guest catnips47
Just because you work for your powers doesn't mean that you are a better role model. The Punisher, Dr. Doom, all kinds of villains etc, had to work to develop thier skills/abilities/ and yet I would hardly call them a better role model than Superman. Superman is the ultimate embodiment of good, I don't know how Goku is a better role model.

I think you've missed the point. I think what skirmisher was saying is who is more 'inspirational'. Surely you must agree that someone who trains and trains and trains to reach such a godly plateau is more worthy of praise than someone who simply doesn't move for thousands of years and conveniently becomes much more powerful.

has anybody got any kind of cumulation of DBZ facts to back up their statements or and calculations, because all i have seen is

"superman 'which ever' has moved so fast, and has lifted so much so that means hes stronger and faster than goku"???... :rolleyes: ???... really? how so?

nobody has posted a reason why supes is faster or stronger thats like me saying a hare can out run a whippet so that means it faster than a cheater.... that confusion your all feeling right now, is exactly what i was thinking with all the previous ridiculous accusations stated earlier.

you may have posted facts about supes but nothing so far about goku... its kind of embarrassing how lacking the consideration is and how one sided EVERYBODY is thinking.

has anybody got any kind of cumulation of DBZ facts to back up their statements or and calculations, because all i have seen is

"superman 'which ever' has moved so fast, and has lifted so much so that means hes stronger and faster than goku"???... :rolleyes: ???... really? how so?

nobody has posted a reason why supes is faster or stronger thats like me saying a hare can out run a whippet so that means it faster than a cheater.... that confusion your all feeling right now, is exactly what i was thinking with all the previous ridiculous accusations stated earlier.

you may have posted facts about supes but nothing so far about goku... its kind of embarrassing how lacking the consideration is and how one sided EVERYBODY is thinking.

I remember seeing/writing a calc based on the mountain that Frieza threw at Goku during their fight, he caught it (then slowed it down because of its momentum) and then stopped it. I can't quite remember what it was but I think it was a few million tons of rock. That was before he went SSJ which adds a x50 to "fighting power" which is based on how Strong, Fast, and Durable a fighter is in addition to their Ki reserve.

So How much could Goku lift in Tons?

Base = Few Million Tons IIRC

SSJ1 = 50 x Base

SSJ2 = 50 x SSJ1

SSJ3 = 50 x SSJ2

SSJ4 = GT, which sucks... but if it were to follow the conventions of SSJ then = 50 x SSJ3

As for Speed... Some say FTL, some say 9000+ times FTL, I say High Mach to very High Relativistic Speeds such as high fractions of Light Speed.

Guest Red Blue Blur

Like I keep stating...

with SUPERMAN ONE MILLION nothing DBZ has in this set up can beat him. He can create universes with a thought. No one else on the dbz side has that kind of power.

Guest catnips47
Like I keep stating...

with SUPERMAN ONE MILLION nothing DBZ has in this set up can beat him. He can create universes with a thought. No one else on the dbz side has that kind of power.

And as I have stated, that doesn't make a difference as he can't, or hasn't been depicted, as being able to use it for offensive measures.

And I don't think he created it instantly......Possibly over the thousands of years he was sunbathing, though I'm not sure...

Like I keep stating...

How is Goku going to hurt Superman when he could barly push a moutain apart inssj2 or ssj4 when he struggled with pushing a building in place and having trouble lifting people on a small rock? Superman whould destroy Goku in a sec.

Here's ssj2 Goku struggling to push a moutain apart, something Superman was doing ten years ago.

http://myfavoritegames.com/dragonba.../VideoClips.htm

Here's Superman reading at high speeds (something Goku or any of the DBZ/GT characters ever done).

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/...erman1451ba.jpg

Superman traveling at high speeds in space.

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/...ssagain37xc.jpg

Superman is far stronger too, as is always holding back. Superman hits Lobo from Earth into orbit, Lobo stats that if he doesn't stop himself that he'll spend the next century obitting around the planet.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/...upeslobo0uo.jpg

Superman surviving the destruction of a sun eater at ground zero. The sun eater is an enormously energetic cloud that literally eats both the energy and mass of whole stars. The sun eater was considerably larger than a star, had been in existence for millenia and had consumed the energy of many stars by travelling from galaxy to galaxy. Which proves that he's far more durable than any DBZ/GT character.

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/...080012pm3uo.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/...080419pm3ri.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/...ability49cp.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/...ability11pn.jpg

Here is supes surviving an island destroying nuke at ground zero WHILE laying in kryptonite AND weakened from fighting multiple enemies for days. He comes out unfazed.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y1...d/supesnuke.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y1.../supesnuke2.jpg

If regular Superman can do thses stuff. Guess what Superman 1million can do.

Like I keep stating...

You keep arguing around the premise that this fight is un-biased.

If the fight was: Red Neck with Shotgun vs Kitten, who would win?

I would say: rather than that give the Kitten an intelligence upgrade and power armour like We3 to make it an even fight.

Guest Red Blue Blur
You keep arguing around the premise that this fight is un-biased.

If the fight was: Red Neck with Shotgun vs Kitten, who would win?

I would say: rather than that give the Kitten an intelligence upgrade and power armour like We3 to make it an even fight.

I didnt make the fight. Im just stating for all those thinking DBZ has a chance

Guest catnips47
How is Goku going to hurt Superman when he could barly push a moutain apart inssj2 or ssj4 when he struggled with pushing a building in place and having trouble lifting people on a small rock? Superman whould destroy Goku in a sec.

Here's ssj2 Goku struggling to push a moutain apart, something Superman was doing ten years ago.

Notice how the mountain and surrounding earth SHATTERS

I didnt make the fight. Im just stating for all those thinking DBZ has a chance

I know you didn't, but I'm saying this:

Since Superman had XXXX Years in the Sun to get stronger, then give Goku XXXX years of Training and Fighting to get better himself.

Who would win in a Superman 1M vs Goku 1M match?

Guest Red Blue Blur
I know you didn't, but I'm saying this:

Since Superman had XXXX Years in the Sun to get stronger, then give Goku XXXX years of Training and Fighting to get better himself.

Who would win in a Superman 1M vs Goku 1M match?

I would still have to say Superman 1M because he has the power to create vasts amount of life. Therefore he has the power to destroy vasts amount of life. If he can create a universe on a whim then he could destroy them on a whim with a thought. He could essentially say Goku doesnt exist and poof. No more Goku with that kind of power.

I remember seeing/writing a calc based on the mountain that Frieza threw at Goku during their fight, he caught it (then slowed it down because of its momentum) and then stopped it. I can't quite remember what it was but I think it was a few million tons of rock. That was before he went SSJ which adds a x50 to "fighting power" which is based on how Strong, Fast, and Durable a fighter is in addition to their Ki reserve.

So How much could Goku lift in Tons?

Base = Few Million Tons IIRC

SSJ1 = 50 x Base

SSJ2 = 50 x SSJ1

SSJ3 = 50 x SSJ2

SSJ4 = GT, which sucks... but if it were to follow the conventions of SSJ then = 50 x SSJ3

As for Speed... Some say FTL, some say 9000+ times FTL, I say High Mach to very High Relativistic Speeds such as high fractions of Light Speed.

the only thing i have against the rock stopping feat is well the main thing is not its size, ok it was huge but there are several things that cant be taken into consideration...

this is namekian rock we have no idea if this rock is denser or less dense than earths rocks, also the speed cant really be quantified, we know its quick, but the whole idea was goku could have dodged it but didnt to make a point to frieza...

so with so much mass but unsure weight along with unsure speed all we know is that it could or could not be impressive.... thats how i feel at least.

and i think catnips once told me that SSj4 was x30 transformation once... just saying.

I dunno much about either of these dudes, but I remember seeing some posts (on Spacebattles I think?) about Superman travelling across the Universe in a few days, and one comic where Superman, while talking to Lois, overhears some aliens in another galaxy talking about how they would invade Earth, and so he goes off and beats up that galaxy of aliens and comes back, without Lois noticing that he left mid-conversation.

Someone with more DC knowledge could probably elaborate. It was some of the older comics IIRC.

Guest catnips47
Here's Superman reading at high speeds (something Goku or any of the DBZ/GT characters ever done).

Yes but Goku can REACT TO PUNCHES at very, very, very high speeds

Superman traveling at high speeds in space.

Everyone who can fly can travel at high speeds in space. There's is absolutely no friction once outside a planets GP.

Superman is far stronger too, as is always holding back. Superman hits Lobo from Earth into orbit, Lobo stats that if he doesn't stop himself that he'll spend the next century obitting around the planet.

Yes, but lobo can't fly to my knowledge. Z fighters generally use their ki to stop themselves flying too far. Look at episode 98 or 273 for clarification

Superman surviving the destruction of a sun eater at ground zero. The sun eater is an enormously energetic cloud that literally eats both the energy and mass of whole stars. The sun eater was considerably larger than a star, had been in existence for millenia and had consumed the energy of many stars by travelling from galaxy to galaxy. Which proves that he's far more durable than any DBZ/GT character.

Here is supes surviving an island destroying nuke at ground zero WHILE laying in kryptonite AND weakened from fighting multiple enemies for days. He comes out unfazed.

You do realise Goku survives planet destroying attacks yes ?

If regular Superman can do thses stuff. Guess what Superman 1million can do.

Nothing compared to what SSJ4 vegito could do. Or probably regular for that matter

Also...

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/850/0822346hj.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/3932/08...121910pm8yp.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/6301/089054127na.jpg

Superman gets hit with the force of a Million Nukes...

Biggest recorded Nuke = 100 Megatons

100 MT x 1M = 100,000,000 MT

So to concuss Superman you would need a force of 100 Teratons...

Last I checked DBZers were capable of Petatons of Force, since you know it takes that much energy to blow apart a planet...

Guest Red Blue Blur
Yes but Goku can REACT TO PUNCHES at very, very, very high speeds

Everyone who can fly can travel at high speeds in space. There's is absolutely no friction once outside a planets GP.

Yes, but lobo can't fly to my knowledge. Z fighters generally use their ki to stop themselves flying too far. Look at episode 98 or 273 for clarification

You do realise Goku survives planet destroying attacks yes ?

Nothing compared to what SSJ4 vegito could do. Or probably regular for that matter

AND AGAIN SUPERMAN 1 MILLION DESTROYS THEM WITH A THOUGHT. Then recreates the universe were DBZ fighters never exist. Then decides thats no fun and starts the fight all over again with his infinite power just for kicks.

I would still have to say Superman 1M because he has the power to create vasts amount of life. Therefore he has the power to destroy vasts amount of life. If he can create a universe on a whim then he could destroy them on a whim with a thought. He could essentially say Goku doesnt exist and poof. No more Goku with that kind of power.

your argument is pathetic... it actually makes me slightly disgusted. it has already been stated by everybody with a brain. so here it is again by another source...

HE NEEDED A GREEN LANTERN RING TO KILL SOLARIS.... pathetic!!! if he was so powerful as to be able to destroy as much as he can create with a thought, as you suggest. explain.

Guest catnips47

And I still say where's the evidence he can do that ? Why didn't he do that to Solaris ?

Creating life on a whim and destroying it are two very different things.....

First off all - Superman hasn't created goku. Therefore, seeing as this supes isn't omnipotent despite what you might think he can't just will people away that he has ABSOLUTELY no control over.

Secondly - There is no evidence that even omnipotent beings can do that. Take the Christian god for example. In order to kill off people he had to create a flood. Why couldn't he do it himself ? Surely it would have been easier - ''poof'' and the evil is gone.

This leads me to believe that even if he could, the best this supes could do is attack with something he has created. And seeing as it's only life. It ain't gunna stop goku

No, sorry, It'll require more than ''HE CAND DO ANYTHING HE WANTS!!!'' to convince me....