Crimson Typhoon: 4

Ultimate Superman vs. Goku Challenge!

treacherous

Team Superman Vs. Team Goku  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Team Goku
    • Team Superman

Because I'm tired of this question (Who would win between Superman vs. Goku), I created a fight that features the strongest versions of Superman versus a bunch of Goku's. Who wins? Let the flame, feat mongering, unsubstantiated claims begin.

Superman Prime (with the Monitor/Cosmic Armor)

Superman-Prime (DC One Million)

Kal Kent (5th Dimensional Queen Powered Superman)

Superman-Prime

Sun-Dipped Modern Superman

Superboy (Legion of Superheroes)

vs

Vegeto SSJ4 Fusion

SSJ4 Goku

SSJ3 Goku

SSJ2 Gohan

SSJ Goku

Goku w/out weighted clothing (Saiyan Saga)

Goku (Vegeta Saga)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kinetic War

OMGWTFBBQTHEIRALLOVER9000!!!!1!!!1!!!! IM NOT SURE WHO WINS BUT THIS FIGHT WILL DISTROY MOST OF TEH UNIVESRE!

There. Now nobody else needs to type it. This should be fun to watch...

OMGWTFBBQTHEIRALLOVER9000!!!!

My thoughts exactly. Now whenever this debate comes up, anyone can post this thread as a reference. I think I made a mistake, wasn't it Superboy-Prime that wore the Monitor armor? There is a difference? If so, I'll change it.

Vegito SS4?

He stomps all the supermans before they blink.

although that would be just AWESOME power

i doubt it...atleast for the prime versions...its going to take some effort...but he might could do it...

but he'd be stronger than gogeta 4...plus vegito is my favorite fusion, so id love to see a SS4 vegito, pure AWESOMENESS

IMO.

I really don't know much about DB after Cell, but I assumed that there was a SS4 fusion. I'm assuming this is incorrect. Whatever the last most powerful version of fusion was, that's the one I was referring to. Damn Dragonball and all it's fusions.

I really don't know much about DB after Cell, but I assumed that there was a SS4 fusion. I'm assuming this is incorrect. Whatever the last most powerful version of fusion was, that's the one I was referring to. Damn Dragonball and all it's fusions.

well, then you must not know that ultimate gohan is stronger than ssj2 gohan, there is not SS4 vegito(althought id like it to be :lol: ) and if so, he'd be stronger than SS4 gogeta(who is officially the strongest char in DB period.)

do you know about the superman primes or not?

No exactly, but i'm going to guess they're just stronger version of superman. They'll need WAY more power seeing as Gogeta SS4 kicked away the power of every sin in existance with no effort at all. Are you telling me that Superman prime is that powerful?

No exactly, but i'm going to guess they're just stronger version of superman. They'll need WAY more power seeing as Gogeta SS4 kicked away the power of every sin in existance with no effort at all. Are you telling me that Superman prime is that powerful?

based on just my knowledge of the superman primes, i couldnt tell you as good as some others can

i only know that one of them survived a universe busting attack unfazed, and i heard one of them created his own universe...but i dont know if the last one is true or not...perhaps treach could tell you...

other than that i know a few pre crisis superman feats...like him blowing earth back into orbit and moving it

pc1dc4.jpg

pc12jy7.jpg

i just found those feat to be VERY impressive...to me atleast..

now weither kicking a negative energy blast and making it positive enrgy is a better feat im not sure, they might be equal feats as far as which feats are cooler goes.

im assuming treach knows more about these supermen that i do...

Seeing as Buu was made 5 billion years before the DBZ seiries took place, you still have to cover all the sin between then, Frieza, Cell, Buu, all of the sayajins (aside from 6) all the evil shenrons, including Omega.

I'd say Gogeta's feet is more awsome and well all out in general more powerful. not to mention if your crossing universes, that makes his feat all the more impressive.

Minus Energy Power Ball: Omega Shenron's most powerful attack. He pushes his chest forward, sending pure negative energy through the Dragon balls on his chest and outward. Small red streams of energy fly out and start to form a ball of crimson energy in front of him that becomes yellow in the center. He puts so much energy into the ball that it is somewhat like Cooler's supernova attack, as it takes up the whole sky before he condenses it into a ball the width of his torso. He attempted to use this to destroy Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta, but Gogeta has shown to be mighty enough to knock it into space and cause it to explode, making a planet-sized explosion. This attack is said to be the negative version of the Spirit Bomb.

It was also stated to have the power of all sins, i'll find a link. Also notice it was a negative Sprit Bobmb from the likes of Omega.. pretty powerful.

The following is an opinion. Feel free to disagree (if you want to be wrong.) :lol:

The Golden Sunbath Superman Prime from DC One Million shouldn't be in this fight. Some of the other versions of Superman are at or above Goku's strength and speed level, but the DC1M Golden Superman is too far beyond anyone else to make this a fair fight.

Sidebar for the rabid DBZ-loving nonbelievers out there, consider this: Kaio-sama warned Son Goku against using the Genki Dama when the sun was visible, because of the massive influx of energy. Goku eventually learns to control this and the Genki Dama remains his most powerful technique through to the end of every series. You know that power of the sun on a clear day that Kaio-sama was talking about? DC1M Superman-Prime has been living inside the sun, absorbing that level of energy every day for thousands of years. This guy lives inside the sun and is able to grant Pre-Crisis Superman level powers to anyone using nothing but his will to do so.

The next strongest character, (purely in terms of physical strength and speed) is Superman Prime with the Anti Monitor armor, who is a bit tougher and faster than an SSJ4 fusion character would be. The problem for Superman here is that the DBZ Fusion character knows a thousand combat specific techniques, and tricks. Once the SSJ4 fusion character learned that the armor can absorb energy, Vegito is at least clever enough to stop using them and take apart that armor physically. Assuming that tactic is successful (it more than likely would be, since Vegito has decades of fighting experience and Prime has been shown to lack control.) If they get him out of the armor, the fusion characters win. Vegito has a distinct advantage here, since he is a "perfect" fusion and doesn't suffer from the time limit of Gogeta.

Kal Kent's abilities are above an armor-less Supermanboy Prime and above SSJ4 Goku's as well. However, without his connection to the Super Sun, he'd be slowly losing his abilities every week until he returned. Assuming he's plucked straight from his native time and thrust into battle, this shouldnt' be an issue, unless this turns into a saga. I don't know how long Goku can maintain his SSJ4 form, but I don't think the answer is "weeks." Also Kal's telepathy, precognition, and 10 extra senses would allow him to predict Son Goku's moves. If the Shunkan Idou teleportation was detectable by Super Hell Fighter 17, Kal could predict it easily.

Regular ol' Superman Prime is just about SSJ3 level of strength and speed, but with the aforementioned caveat that this Superman completely lacks Goku's fighting prowess. Prime spent most of his childhood in paradise, and half his adult life alone in various prisons. Goku, on the other hand, spent his whole life fighting and training. That difference will be obvious here, and regardless of whether or not Son Goku has a time limit imposed on his power he should be able to take down Prime.

LoSH Superboy (Kal-El, not Conner Kent) is somewhere between SSJ3 and SSJ2. He would beat SSJ2 Gohan, but lose to SSJ3 Goku.

Sun-Dipped Superman and SSJ2 Gohan would be an interesting fight, based mostly on Gohan's passive nature and Superman's own personality the two probably wouldn't demonstrate their full abilities. Superman is slightly faster here, but if Gohan gets truly angry for some reason, he doesn't really stand a chance.

Conner Kent is below, equal to, or above Super Saiyan level, depending on whether or not he's the classic "Tactile Telekinesis" version (below,) the "Emerged Kryptonian Powers" version (equal,) or the "All of the Above" version (above) recently seen in Blackest Night.

The Saiyans below Super Saiyan level are outmatched here.

Guest DataSnake
if thats the case then where was broly turles bojack and the others when hell was released???

we only saw db continuity villians...

All that proves is that GT doesn't consider the movies canon. It means NOTHING unless you already accept GT as canon, which it isn't. That's like arguing that DB Multiverse is more canon than GT because it doesn't include GT chars.

All that proves is that GT doesn't consider the movies canon. It means NOTHING unless you already accept GT as canon, which it isn't. That's like arguing that DB Multiverse is more canon than GT because it doesn't include GT chars.

Thank you..

Where are all the posts going?

Thank you..

Where are all the posts going?

read ivans post

that clears up our original disscusion

everything else...you have yours and i got mine..