Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

Waspinator vs. Grumble Bee
MATCH SCORE
Waspinator: 3
Grumble Bee: 2

The Temples

Guest AKUMA

Sigfried rolls and cuts off more Raptor's heads.

"I could use some help here!"

OCC: You might wanna do something about Sieg because he is owing the raptors.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While fighting SC telepahtilcy shows Sigfried what the marine is doing. Sigfried then telepathicly asks him if he is out of his mind challening the SP without help.

occ:He edited it... Oh! You were talking to me. Sorry for getting ahead then Aku. Skir you can make your post again.

oh i was saying for ND7 to wait for the others....

skirm you can go ahead an do what you were doing...

OOC: KK will do.

Right on time, mortal i was expecting you from the start, as you are the only one i havent made a doll of yet..

One of the SP takes the dolls and dissappears with them to a location only known by the remaining 2 SP.

Do you dare attack us? asked one SP...knowing what we can do to you...?

"Dare attack you? This moment has been ordained by the Emperor from the very beginning!" Yelled Regis defiantly

He raised his Glaive to them and said one final thought "I am not your worst nightmare... After this I am your every nightmare!"

Charging at the lead SP he reached out with his Mind, sought out the creatures consciousness, and he Grabbed hold of it. (This is the Dominate Power I'm using...)

As he did this his True Grit showed through as he laid down a withering hail of covering fire from his Stormbolter at the second SP. No flimsy shield of thought or energy could withstand the Potent Psycannon Rounds as they barreled out towards their target. (Rules on the bolts state that No "Invulnerable" save may be taken, this includes Phasing, Shields, and even Daemonic Instability)

OOC: KK will do.

"Dare attack you? This moment has been ordained by the Emperor from the very beginning!" Yelled Regis defiantly

He raised his Glaive to them and said one final thought "I am not your worst nightmare... After this I am your every nightmare!"

Charging at the lead SP he reached out with his Mind, sought out the creatures consciousness, and he Grabbed hold of it. (This is the Dominate Power I'm using...)

As he did this his True Grit showed through as he laid down a withering hail of covering fire from his Stormbolter at the second SP. No flimsy shield of thought or energy could withstand the Potent Psycannon Rounds as they barreled out towards their target. (Rules on the bolts state that No "Invulnerable" save may be taken, this includes Phasing, Shields, and even Daemonic Instability)

OOC: define demonic instability..

OOC: define demonic instability..

OOC: Daemons not beings of our reality and tend to, I guess, sway in and out of the physical plane. They're here but also not here to take the damage inflicted on them sometimes. These rounds being Psychicly imbued with destructive energy hit both this plane of existence AND the other nearby planes where the Daemon could hide.

Also AKUMA... how "Evil" was that guy I just used Dominate on? Like, Really Evil, or just kinda Evil? Your answer could have dire consciences for us all! :D

OOC: Daemons not beings of our reality and tend to, I guess, sway in and out of the physical plane. They're here but also not here to take the damage inflicted on them sometimes. These rounds being Psychicly imbued with destructive energy hit both this plane of existence AND the other nearby planes where the Daemon could hide.

Also AKUMA... how "Evil" was that guy I just used Dominate on? Like, Really Evil, or just kinda Evil? Your answer could have dire consciences for us all! :D

my SP were earth made...thats the only way they are able to exist in reality..

they arnt demons, but just humans granted power from the HP...as long as they serve and obey the HP...

like i said they are motal..so they can die...

there is no lead shadow priest..they all carry the same weight...

just evil, not kinda evil not really evil, just in between...

or where you talking about Akuma..?

my SP were earth made...thats the only way they are able to exist in reality..

they arnt demons, but just humans granted power from the HP...as long as they serve and obey the HP...

like i said they are motal..so they can die...

there is no lead shadow priest..they all carry the same weight...

just evil, not kinda evil not really evil, just in between...

or where you talking about Akuma..?

OOC:

1) Ok, but how evil are they?

2) I was talking about physical position, as in the closest one.

3) Wait is Akuma there?

OOC:

1) Ok, but how evil are they?

2) I was talking about physical position, as in the closest one.

3) Wait is Akuma there?

they arnt the worst kind of evil...

the three strongest SP are evil, not the worst evil but pretty bad..

the weaker SP whom you are facing are, lex luthor evil(for comparison)....the stronger ones are more like a "frieza" evil...

2) okay then

3) akuma's not in the building but he is elsewhere, he'll be around soon...

OOC: Ok, so what happens? Dominate enters the two into a Battle of Wills. Grey Knights are quite Strong in that department, but I have no idea what or who I'm facing under those robes. But even so, I have mustered every ounce of my will to attack him with it, considering that little speech I threw out there...

As well, the Bolter Rounds were fired more for Cover and to make the SP back off and take cover rather than to actively try and Kill it. I just brought up that rule to tell you your options for the SP.

IC

Regis bent the full force of his Willpower onto his target, not knowing what it actually was. But even if it was the Dark Gods themselves masquerading under those hoods, they'd feel the pain. But even as he focused on the Task, he felt the malignant Evil of the being seeping down their mental link. Even though the Grey Knights are experts at resisting the malevolent power of corruption, given his recent exposure to the Warp it was enough to push the scales.

OOC: Ok Corruption and Mutation Tests courtesy of Dark Heresy... rolled, passed the degradation of Regis' soul... but Failed the mutation roll... rolled 100 on minor, which is "roll again on Major", rolled... 29: Aberation... Wait, wtf... it says Regis is a furry now "The Mutant has become a weird hybrid of man and animal..." Oh well, +10 to Strength and Agility!

OOC: so, you guys better get moving....so i can kill some of you...........infact...... :D how bout we start the killings now..

Inside the main temple, the Shadow Priest begain to materialize 8 very sharp knives all differrnt sizes and shapes....as they start looking at the recently created life like voodoo dolls of "certain warriors"....

the first voodoo doll they glanced at was the one of the warrior and perhaps the leader, Vin

as they levitated a knife and aimed it towards Vins look a like doll detailed with vital points of the body, they preceded to mentally move the edge of the knife towards Vins heart.

With the blade only half an inch away from that point of her body, A thought suddenly came up in on thof the SP's mind as he halted his disection of Vin.

His glace moved towards Itachi, but this time he placed the doll head first into a small sized guillotine...

the SP then releases the rope keeping the blade from chopping the dolls head clean off....i guess not anymore......

OOC: Play this

Itachi drops to the ground in pain.

"The voodoo dolls...," he wheezes, "You'll have to go on without me Vin."

"Cowards!" Vin yells, "Too afriad to come out and fight like real warriors, I'll make you pay!" Vin dashes toward the main temple, a missive pewter flare giving her speeds rivaling a galopping horse and superhuman balance to match. She was in a no nonsense mood before, now she would kill anyone and anything that got in her way

while regis was handling a "Shadow Priest"..., unknown to him...another "SP" appeared suddently from a far place unknown to many, as he quickly used TK to lift him in the air while under his complete mental control...

while holding him TK, he magically appeared the dolls of the warriors and mentally held them from what appeared to be a pot...

SP: Surrender your assult, or the souls of your allies will go through sixteen hells which punish the soul, eight of fire and eight of ice. INSTANTLY they will die...

so, what do you choose...?

surrender, or see you friends die in an instant through tourture of thier souls...

OOC: are you wearing metal?

and like i said the SP are human but just very powerful...VERY POWERFUL

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: Just to double check, what's the status with the dolls? Are they being taken care of or should I still have the Prince go on a SP controlled rampage?

OOC: Just to double check, what's the status with the dolls? Are they being taken care of or should I still have the Prince go on a SP controlled rampage?

We never got the chance to use our plan to get rid of them sadly.

Guest tomisntblue
We never got the chance to use our plan to get rid of them sadly.

Okay, and we're running through the forest? And do we know about the dolls?

OOC: aint you suppose to be fighting the possesed prince? nesh

if not then...

The SP tell the others of nesh coming...

SP: the woman known as Vin is mad with anger and heading towards here....

SP2: Not to worry, i have here life in my hands...she wouldnt dare attack...

SP: i will send others to handle her...

OOC: aint you suppose to be fighting the possesed prince? nesh

if not then...

The SP tell the others of nesh coming...

SP: the woman known as Vin is mad with anger and heading towards here....

SP2: Not to worry, i have here life in my hands...she wouldnt dare attack...

SP: i will send others to handle her...

I'm still within a distance from which I can fight the Prince, and you really are a coward.