Mr. Incredible: 0

Rumble 20544 General Kregg vs. Stripe vs. Brigade
MATCH SCORE
General Kregg: 2
Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

The Temples

Guest AKUMA

Suddenly Two Warriors Appear in front of Vin and Itachi....

OOC: Play this.

IC: Go Vin, I'll hold these two," Itachi said handing her his weapons pouch and kunai holster which she puts on.

"If worse comes to worse, bring this place down." Vin replied. Itachi just nodded.

"Tajuu Kage Bunshin no jutsu," a thousand Itachi's rushed the two warrirs who wer coming at them, "Bang." All the cones explode just as vin Pushed against a con she dropped with steel an duarlium and lept of the explosion. Vin downed a metal vail in mid air giving er partner a two finger slite as she did so. Landing liberly on her feet, Vin flared her pewter and dashed inside the prison.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two cloaked warriors simply scoffed at the explosion as thier robes stayed intact.

"Is that all you got you pathetic whelp?" The bigger of the two warriors said grabbing a weapon from under his cloak which happend to be a huge axe.

"Shall I go master?" The bigger one asked the littler warrior who simply nodded. The bigger cloaked warrior then jumped at Itachi.

OCC:NESH! Forget this post! These aint my guys!

Guest tomisntblue
As Dante and the prince roam throught the hall(what halls?..whatever i guess) A guard's shadow is seen rising on the wall, which could only mean that he was walking closer, to the spot dante is, and he could possibly catch them...

Retrospect: earlier in the day...after theprison incident...

Executioner: Master, I have some bad news,....som..some of the prisoners we recently got, have escaped ther confines..

The SP eyes start to glow red hot as he then says..

SP: How did they escape!

Executioner: "A little strange blue alien looking creature tricked me and he had some stuff with him, he gave it to one of the prisoners somehow, i tried to stop hi but he was to fast for me..then one of the other prisoners sprayed the bars with some kinda weird spra"...

But before the executioner could finish his statement, the SP rose his hand, as the executioner was frightend, he bgan to run, but the SP quickly gained control of him through the awesome power of telpathy. The SP then rasied the executioner up high as he then formed a small ball of magical energies and shot it at the executioner.

The executioner then exploded instantly splattering his insides everywhere....

He then proceeded to say..

SP: The rest of you guards and executioners, HERE ME!, it would seem that some of our new imprisoned compititors have escaped the Dark Prison.

It is now your duty to find ALL of them and KILL them!! Then bring thier bodies to us so that we may begain using them in our armies...

Don't draw suspitions to yourselves, NOW GO!!!

All at once the 10 Guards shouted: YES SIR!!!

as they begain running out to complete thier orders

Presently

The guards were given specific orders by thier masters to find and KILL all escaped prisoners...and just like the loyal servents they are, they obeyed and are now on a hunt to find any and every escaped prisoner and kill them before..its too late.....

and it seems that one of them could be on the verge of finding two escaped prisoners that are aound the corner....

As the they walked, the Prince began to feel uneasy. It wasn't a precognitive response (ie Spider sense) but he normally got a bad feeling when danger was near (Like the feeling you get when someone's watching you) he whispered to Dante, "I need a weapon. Can you summon any swords?"

Dante nodded, taking the hint to be quiet. He summoned Angi and Runda (http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/Agni_%26_Rudra_the_Firestorm#Agni_.26_Rudra_the_Firestorm) and handed the twin swords to the Prince.

Nodding the Prince ran up the wall, and rounded the corner. Landing silently behind the guard he jumped at him and stabbed the swords at his back

(OOC: Do the called hits count with the guards? Also, how do you make it so the link is in the word, rather then having to post a link?)

OOC: Play this.

IC: Go Vin, I'll hold these two," Itachi said handing her his weapons pouch and kunai holster which she puts on.

"If worse comes to worse, bring this place down." Vin replied. Itachi just nodded.

"Tajuu Kage Bunshin no jutsu," a thousand Itachi's rushed the two warrirs who wer coming at them, "Bang." All the cones explode just as vin Pushed against a con she dropped with steel an duarlium and lept of the explosion. Vin downed a metal vail in mid air giving er partner a two finger slite as she did so. Landing liberly on her feet, Vin flared her pewter and dashed inside the prison.

As the explosion went off, one of those warriors turned out to be an ice made clone whe the debris from it shattered everywhere while the other just appeared to teleport by hellfire...

While Both noticed Vin going inside the prison, they were not in the least worried as the SP fortold them of this event, however they were egar to fight this new opponent...as one stood infront of him and one stood behind him...

They then introduced themselves as Scorpion and Sub zero..

OOC: both are current versions...if you know anything about MK

The two cloaked warriors simply scoffed at the explosion as thier robes stayed intact.

"Is that all you got you pathetic whelp?" The bigger of the two warriors said grabbing a weapon from under his cloak which happend to be a huge axe.

"Shall I go master?" The bigger one asked the littler warrior who simply nodded. The bigger cloaked warrior then jumped at Itachi.

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!

this is my battle, its not yours yet....

Edit that

you can control one of my fighters if you like though...

i have unleashed current versions of scorpion and sub zero...

Sigh...I guess I can control Scorpion..

The undead warrior pulls off his mask and shoot out flames at the rouge ninja.

OOC: yea you'll get to go soon enough dont worry

for now this is my battle

and i hope you know how to use scorpion...

Sigh...I guess I can control Scorpion..

The undead warrior pulls off his mask and shoot out flames at the rouge ninja.

Itachi-

OOC: Play this

"Is that the best you've got," Itachi asked dodging the flames, "Eath Style Earth Dragon Bombs!" A dragon's head appears form the ground and fires balls of Earth at Scorpion. Then He trpped both Scorpion and Sub-Zero in Tsukuyomi Mode, slowing them down considerably, while he still moved at normal speed.

Vin-

Vin used her chakra to climb up the ceiling and began her search for prisoners. Trying hard not to think as she did because it seemed even that would give her away.

OOC: Dante and The Prince are still wandering the halls right?

Guest tomisntblue
Itachi-

"Is that the best you've got," Itachi asked dodging the flames, "Eath Style Earth Dragon Bombs!" A dragon's head appears form the ground and fires balls of Earth at Scorpion. Then He trpped both Scorpion and Sub-Zero in Tsukuyomi Mode, slowing them down considerably, while he still moved at normal speed.

Vin-

Vin used her chakra to climb up the ceiling and began her search for prisoners. Trying hard not to think as she did because it seemed even that would give her away.

(correct)

And me...

Regis walked through the endless aisle of large shelves, most filled with archaic and primitive weapons, amongst other things which he couldn't identify. His search for his gear continued, and he decided to push his mind out, searching for anyone in the area. Where there was the enemy there might be his suit and Glaive...

Itachi-

Vin-

OOC: is that a called hit? the "then he trapped?(im guessing) scorp and sub in whatever mode?

OOC: is that a called hit? the "then he trapped?(im guessing) scorp and sub in whatever mode?

Well realistcally, there's no way they can avoid it is the thing.

Guest tomisntblue
Well then... :)

btw wouldn't you have noticed the huge explosion outside?

Lol, had I personal noticed the huge explosion, yes... but I didn't notice it therefor Dante and the Prince didn't...

Itachi-

Vin-

Scoprion teleports out of the way and appears right behind Itachi and uses his trade mark spear spear

"GET OVER HERE!"

Well realistcally, there's no way they can avoid it is the thing.

As itachi thought he had them finished...

A bolt of lightning came down heading directly at itachi at lightning speed...

Scoprion teleports out of the way and appears right behind Itachi and uses his trade mark spear spear

"GET OVER HERE!"

It hits but turns out to just be a crow clone. The real Itachi appears in front of Scorpion.

"Tsukuyomi."

Vin-

The Allomancer continued to search for prisoners.

As itachi thought he had them finished...

A bolt of lightning came down heading directly at itachi at lightning speed...

Tsukuyomi mode only slows them down, I don't think I "have them finished."

Guest tomisntblue
It hits but turns out to just be a crow clone. The real Itachi appears in front of Scorpion.

"Tsukuyomi."

Vin-

The Allomancer continued to search for prisoners.

(OOC: Vin's in the halls?)

The Prince sliced through both sides of the guard, effectively cutting him in half (called shot I know, but there was no responce to my attack and I didn't want to be stuck in mid-stab). Dante, who had turned the corner to see the action, clapped in approval, "Nice moves Prince... didn't know you could be so vicious..."

The Prince tossed Dante back the swords, "These demonic guards have done too much for me to feel alright with allowing them to live."

"Well all right, what do you say we continue looking for our weapons?"

The Prince nodded and the two started heading off.

Tsukuyomi mode only slows them down, I don't think I "have them finished."

if they are slowed down and your going at normal speed what can they do?

anyway you still had a lightning bolt aimed at you...going lightning speed..

(OOC: Vin's in the halls?)

The Prince sliced through both sides of the guard, effectively cutting him in half (called shot I know, but there was no responce to my attack and I didn't want to be stuck in mid-stab). Dante, who had turned the corner to see the action, clapped in approval, "Nice moves Prince... didn't know you could be so vicious..."

The Prince tossed Dante back the swords, "These demonic guards have done too much for me to feel alright with allowing them to live."

"Well all right, what do you say we continue looking for our weapons?"

The Prince nodded and the two started heading off.

Yes Vin's in the halls and Itachi's fighting outside.

Guest tomisntblue
Yes Vin's in the halls and Itachi's fighting outside.

Alright, well chances are they wont see her if she's walking on the ceiling, I was just making sure.

if they are slowed down and your going at normal speed what can they do?

anyway you still had a lightning bolt aimed at you...going lightning speed..

"Susanoo." Itachi called up his unbreakable defense.

Proof