Rumble 20716 Cleatus  vs. Frieren vs. Userkare (Frankenstein vs The Mummy)
MATCH SCORE
Cleatus : 2
Frieren: 1
Userkare (Frankenstein vs The Mummy): 0

Rip (No Holds Barred) vs. Thunderlips
MATCH SCORE
Rip (No Holds Barred): 1
Thunderlips: 2

Armor vs. Madison Jeffries (Box)
MATCH SCORE
Armor: 1
Madison Jeffries (Box): 3

Karima Shapandar vs. Omega Red
MATCH SCORE
Karima Shapandar: 1
Omega Red: 3

Star Butterfly vs. Luz Noceda
MATCH SCORE
Star Butterfly: 2
Luz Noceda: 1

Rumble 20651 Mace Windu vs. King Kong

Breaking News

After the runaway success of the movie Piranhas on a Submarine, the blockbuster prequel to Snakes on a Plane, numerous sequels and prequels have been announced – putting it on track to be one of the biggest franchises in history.

Samuel L. Jackson crosses his own franchises in this hit sequel set a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. As King Kong falls through a wormhole in Hollow Earth and is thrown across space and time, he ends up on the Titan Space Station, which is being visited by none other than Mace Windu. As Jedi and King meet, there will be only one left standing in… GIANT APE ON A SPACE STATION!

How does this go down?

YOU DECIDE!

I really don't see a way for Mace Windu to defeat Kong. There's no Force to judo him and he's not a weak or simple minded animal for him to calm. In face I hear King Kong becomes a Green Lantern in the Justice League vs. Godzilla vs. Kong comic.

1 hour ago, leroypowell3 said:

I really don't see a way for Mace Windu to defeat Kong. There's no Force to judo him and he's not a weak or simple minded animal for him to calm. In face I hear King Kong becomes a Green Lantern in the Justice League vs. Godzilla vs. Kong comic.

This version of Kong isn't all that big, and Mace has a lightsaber. Mace is agile enough I genuinely think he can just stay away from Kong and throw his lightsaber until it sears enough of Kong to be deadly 

On 6/11/2024 at 9:27 PM, Peypeypeypey said:

This version of Kong isn't all that big, and Mace has a lightsaber. Mace is agile enough I genuinely think he can just stay away from Kong and throw his lightsaber until it sears enough of Kong to be deadly 

Maybe but I just don't see that working.