MATCH SCORE
Killjoy: 2
The Leprechaun: 0

Rumble 20545 Team Fortress 2 vs. Inhumanoids
MATCH SCORE
Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu

Next batch of new characters making themselves known.

A demon invasion has set Oroku Hiroto on mission to destroy this contender for the city that is his.

Kim Minsu has also come he only wants to make everyone miserable human and demon so he is everyone's enemy.

Kim Minsu SLAUGHTERS.

He destroyed an entire district in Seoul, Korea with a single strike of his sword and unleashed a massive burst of energy. He has killed many other Warriors who were isekai'd like himself.

He is considered to be the STRONGEST warrior to date, and now that he is Earth's first Demon King, it's taking Park Jeongsu to assimilate the power's of a few depowered or dead Warriors to have a smidgen of a chance against him.

21 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

Kim Minsu SLAUGHTERS.

He destroyed an entire district in Seoul, Korea with a single strike of his sword and unleashed a massive burst of energy. He has killed many other Warriors who were isekai'd like himself.

He is considered to be the STRONGEST warrior to date, and now that he is Earth's first Demon King, it's taking Park Jeongsu to assimilate the power's of a few depowered or dead Warriors to have a smidgen of a chance against him.

That was obcious to me when I looked him up to set this up.  I thought Samael was going to dominate but this Kim dude will kill and army of Samaels.

Shredders grandson should sit this one out but he won't. I got to read the Last Ronin I believe you recommended it. It turned out to be free on Comixology so yippe.

1 hour ago, leroypowell3 said:

That was obcious to me when I looked him up to set this up.  I thought Samael was going to dominate but this Kim dude will kill and army of Samaels.

Shredders grandson should sit this one out but he won't. I got to read the Last Ronin I believe you recommended it. It turned out to be free on Comixology so yippe.

Last Ronin is one of the best TMNT storylines to date... Right up there with City at War from Mirage, and City Fall from IDW.

And guess what, it's getting an R-rated live action movie.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-last-ronin-movie-1235871493/

21 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

Last Ronin is one of the best TMNT storylines to date... Right up there with City at War from Mirage, and City Fall from IDW.

And guess what, it's getting an R-rated live action movie.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-last-ronin-movie-1235871493/

Yes! I heard about the movie.

And Mirage City at War was the bomb.

The only way to permanently be rid of the Samaels is to fry them all with one shot. Sounds like this Kim dude may be the best equipped for the job. 

On 4/22/2024 at 11:09 PM, RakaiThwei said:

Kim Minsu SLAUGHTERS.

Remind me to check out the WEBTOON this Kim Minsu stars in, cause your description of the guy is making me very interested in it.

6 hours ago, Pizza Guy said:

Remind me to check out the WEBTOON this Kim Minsu stars in, cause your description of the guy is making me very interested in it.

It's called The Warrior Returns and it's basically an Anti-Isekai story. Tom Talks enthusiastically describes it perfectly here.

So imagine if... You ARE THE SOUTH KOREAN GOVERNMENT!

• Like 1