Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20387 Maki Genryusai vs. Ibuki vs. Kimberly Jackson

DSkillz

Ibuki walks in on Maki and Kimberly having a pretty spirited discussion. Maki states to Kimberly that since she was taught in Bushinryu by the same master as Kimberly's current teacher, Guy, that Kimberly will one day come to learn the art under Maki herself. Kimberly replies that she is fine learning under Guy and reminds Maki that Guy was chosen as Bushinryu Grandmaster and not her. 

Ibuki chimes in, saying that she's a pretty good ninja herself since she was raised by a respected ninjutsu clan, eliciting an annoyed look from Maki and a smirk from Kimberly. Maki then challenges the other two young ladies to a fight of ninjutsu on the spot, to which both Ibuki and Kimberly gamefully oblige.

Learn More About
Maki Genryusai
Read more about Maki Genryusai at Wikipedia
Official Site: Capcom Links: Wikipedia Street Fighter Wiki- Maki Genryusai Capcom Database- Maki Genryusai

Ibuki
Read more about Ibuki at Wikipedia
Official Site: Capcom Links: Wikipedia Street Fighter Wiki Street Fighter

Kimberly Jackson
Read more about Kimberly Jackson at Wikipedia
Official Site: Capcom Links: Wikipedia

Battle of the Street Fighter kunoichis! 

Since Maki grew up with Guy, I'd say she's a few years older than both Ibuki and Kimberly. Unless Capcom's determined to retcon Ibuki back into being a high schooler again, she and Kimberly should be about the same age, likely in their late teens/early 20's. 

BTW, I have a feeling Maki would probably be a little off-put by Ibuki's boy craziness and Kimberly's cheerleader spunky attitude. :D 

I was just thinking about pitting Kimberly against the earlier next generation Street Fighters. Ibuki being the prime one. 

I like Ibuki the best but I agree that Maki is probably a little better. I'll vote Maki.

Man, I don't think Ibuki's lost a CP-generated matchup (Match or Rumble) in over a decade. 😅 

Let's see how this one goes.