Slot: The Team's Athlete
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Nightwing at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Team Athlete Challenge: Cocaine Bear

I mean, what would most realistically go down is they just say oh hey what's up and team up to take care of the bear and go on with the rest of their day after buuuuut that's not the challenge here, so...you could make a case for both, but Nightwing's more agile and stealthier and he would be more safe from the bear than Arrow would be.

Didn't Ollie survive on an island or in the woods for 5 years? I don't know if he had to deal with bears necessarily, but he probably had to deal with wild animals a fair bit. I think he might actually have more experience with this tbh. 

• Thanks 1

The main thing I remember from the film is that people constantly underestimated the bear. "Oh look, a cute bear", nope he's running around, climbing trees and tearing peoples' heads off. 

The big advantage here is that Ollie will have less of a chance to be caught unawares if he is using his arrows. Dick will be getting up close and personal and may well be within  reach when he discovers that the bear is a psychotic nutcase with a drug problem. 

44 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

Dick will be getting up close and personal and may well be within  reach when he discovers that the bear is a psychotic nutcase with a drug problem. 

Even if he did that(which I very much doubt he would lol), if Dick's getting tagged by a bear then he must be running on no sleep because no way that happens otherwise. 

6 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I genuinely believe that if Green Arrow is allowed to use his arrows here, he could and would kill the bear.

I feel like they both survive the challenge without equipment pretty equally, but if given their signature weapons green arrow has the edge over baton boy. Guess I wouldn't baton Dick Grayson!

• Haha 2

Dick is more athletic and maybe a little craftier than Ollie. I think he's a little more likely to make the escape here. 

Guys even if Ollie kills the bear, that's not the challenge. The challenge says only one of them will walk away alive so Arrow and Nightwing would presumably have to fight if that was the case.