Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

Waspinator vs. Grumble Bee
MATCH SCORE
Waspinator: 3
Grumble Bee: 2

Movies

Guest Magnus

Going to be completely honest. the movie I'm looking forward to the most next year is Toy Story 3. Honestly, this was the only place left to go. The series chronicles the greatest issues in a toy's life. The first: Being replaced by another toy. the Second: The toy fully facing the concept of his owner abandoning it. the third:it actually happening.

Well it has been confirmed that Ghostbusters 3 is going to be released in 2011, but that leaves the question who will be the new Ghostbusters. I heard the original cast is expected to return, but there will also be a new cast. What are all of your ideas? I also heard that Daina's son will become a Ghostbuster, so who will be the son of Daina?

Here's my list:

Seth Rogen

Paul Rudd

Dule Hill

James Rhodey

Michael Cera

Guest freshcenter
Well it has been confirmed that Ghostbusters 3 is going to be released in 2011, but that leaves the question who will be the new Ghostbusters. I heard the original cast is expected to return, but there will also be a new cast. What are all of your ideas? I also heard that Daina's son will become a Ghostbuster, so who will be the son of Daina?

Here's my list:

Seth Rogen

Paul Rudd

Dule Hill

James Rhodey

Michael Cera

keep the origanal. cmon they sure kept sylvester stalone for rambo, and he was like 60.

Guest KevinDWolf93
keep the origanal. cmon they sure kept sylvester stalone for rambo, and he was like 60.

Uhh....misquote? I dont think u read boratz post, he acknowledged the old guys were probably gonna come back, and was asking who should play a new character.

As for actors to play Danas son, Im not sure, but I honestly dont think any of ur choices would fit the tone of the series too well.(though maybe I was thrown off by some of the actors age differences between ur choices)

Guest boston_celtics

This is as good a place as any to discuss the upcoming Avengers movies. Any ideas for who to play Captain America?

From what I'm getting, it's ranging from Sam Worthington (God Forbid) to John Cena (Kill me now, God)

Chris Hemworth is set to play Thor (not buff enough) and, in a surprising twist, Anthony Hopkins will play Odin.

They are also making an Ant-Man movie, which is a total waste of money. All they could possibly achieve in making that movie is wasting a great villain like Ultron on a weak-ass Avenger.

Iron Man 2 is set for this year, and is my most anticipated release. Still having a problem over their choice for Black Widow, though.

But, that begs the question of where they will introduce all the other Avengers. Hawkeye, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, and their ilk can't possibly warrant enough for their own movies. So where? I always figured the two Lensher children would see a slot in the X-Men trilogy, but no luck there. Hawkeye SHOULD have been in Origins: Wolverine, so maybe he'll be in the Deadpool movie?

But who to play them? So many questions...

I grudgingly like Seth Rogen after watching Observe and Report (a surprisingly sadistic and twisted movie). Otherwise, I don't think I can stand any of the people on boratz's list. Either that or I don't recognize them, but I'm sure I won't like them regardless.

They desperately need at least one female Ghostbuster. Problem is, are there any actresses that'd work in this sort of movie? I can't think of any that'd fit the vibe off the top of my head.

well any inputs on the upcoming THE LAST AIRBENDER movie?

i seen pics and stuff of it so far and well,........humm.

however, i still wanna go check it out....

well any inputs on the upcoming THE LAST AIRBENDER movie?

i seen pics and stuff of it so far and well,........humm.

however, i still wanna go check it out....

Hate it. Hate it. HATE IT. It's not a good idea to ever make a movie out of a TV show in my opinion and the casting looks horrible. Not to mention how all the villains are Indians. Some unfortunate implications there. I hope this bombs so Shamylan won't be able to continue this in a trilogy.

Hate it. Hate it. HATE IT. It's not a good idea to ever make a movie out of a TV show in my opinion and the casting looks horrible. Not to mention how all the villains are Indians. Some unfortunate implications there. I hope this bombs so Shamylan won't be able to continue this in a trilogy.

man, just like that huh..

well yea i agree on the casting......not cool..

and it was criticized on it cast involving ethnicity of the chars a while ago.....

but im still gonna check it out no matter how horrible it may be...i have to give it a chance first...

man, just like that huh..

well yea i agree on the casting......not cool..

and it was criticized on it cast involving ethnicity of the chars a while ago.....

but im still gonna check it out no matter how horrible it may be...i have to give it a chance first...

Sometimes you don't need to give a movie a chance to know how bad it is. look at Dragon Ball Evolution.

Sometimes you don't need to give a movie a chance to know how bad it is. look at Dragon Ball Evolution.

LOl, Ill give you that....

that was HORRIBLE.

well i can only hope that TLA isnt as bad....i could hope..

Guest Shockwave
LOl, Ill give you that....

that was HORRIBLE.

well i can only hope that TLA isnt as bad....i could hope..

M.N.Shamalong

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

I'll give TLA a chance... what I wont give a chance are the other 2 DB movies that are supposedly coming out

ive given up all hope of a decent DB movie..... :)

they don't have the right minds for it yet....they got the tech, but not the right minds.... :lol:

Guest tomisntblue
ive given up all hope of a decent DB movie..... :)

they don't have the right minds for it yet....they got the tech, but not the right minds.... :lol:

Problem one was putting Goku in school and making him 18.... then 900000000000000000000000000000+ other problems came about.

Problem one was putting Goku in school and making him 18.... then 900000000000000000000000000000+ other problems came about.

all the ingredients for one horrible dbz movie..... :)

Guest Shockwave

Sherlock Holmes. . . . . WOW! This was awesome! My only regret is that I didn't read more going into it. Although from the one that i did read the habits weren't insane or crazy as the people behind me and my brother were saying. I gave my brother a stern look and said, "He's checking for chemicals."

sure enough, the end of the movie proved me right.

I have to say though, Watson should have been the main character in the movie. Although I do like how they show the books shortly at the end of the movie, or rather the "Journals of Dr. Watson."

I just finished it last week. And it was the best movie I'd seen that year. Now I'm looking forward to Alice in Wonderland, though from the new info its shaping up more into the Looking-Glass wars.