Donatello (Mirage): 9
Chun-Li: 3

Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Proposal for adding characters.

So I have something of an amendment proposal for when it comes to adding characters to the database. The rule clearly states that a Wikipedia article is needed, back in the old days you had to provide links to three websites. Later this was changed to just a Wikipedia page. 

However these days most fandoms have their own dedicated Wiki usually with way more facts and information on characters and locales etc. In fact these days you'll probably only get a name or brief mention on Wikipedia with some characters.

So I propose we amend the rules to have a fandom wiki page link instead of Wikipedia as that would likely be better for looking at a character one isn't familiar with. 

Sorry, hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that can't happen due to legal reasons. Wikias are not for public usage such like Wikipedia is. They are similar, but not the same. Using their links (Which auto fills the character info) would be akin to plagiarism. 

That being said, once I get more used to the coding and can make sure I can get to that side without mucking it up, I could potentially and "Additional sources" type links, but at this time, that just isn't in the cards. 

I'll circle back to the CBUB updates when I can delve into the code a bit better. It  is in 3 separate languages Across the Forums and CBUB so it may be a bit. I don't mind getting more suggestions, just keep our expectations in check for a bit :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IKA said:

Sorry, hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that can't happen due to legal reasons. Wikias are not for public usage such like Wikipedia is. They are similar, but not the same. Using their links (Which auto fills the character info) would be akin to plagiarism. 

That being said, once I get more used to the coding and can make sure I can get to that side without mucking it up, I could potentially and "Additional sources" type links, but at this time, that just isn't in the cards. 

I'll circle back to the CBUB updates when I can delve into the code a bit better. It  is in 3 separate languages Across the Forums and CBUB so it may be a bit. I don't mind getting more suggestions, just keep our expectations in check for a bit :)

Season 3 Wtf GIF by The Simpsons