Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

*THE FOLLOWING BROADCAST IS BEING PRESENTED BY THE TRANSDIMENSIONAL COMBAT COMMISSION.  ALL COMBATANTS MUST AGREE TO FOLLOW TCC GUIDELINES AT ALL TIMES.  SAFETY OF ATENDEES IS NOT GUARANTEED.*

Al Rossi: Helloooooooo, fight fans!  That’s right!  The wait is over!  The time has come for the first ever rematch at TCC Arena!  It’s Trini Kwan/Chloe Bourgeois II: 2 out of 3 Falls!  And as always, here to call the action, I’m Al Rossi and he’s Jedi Master Andel Sanap.  Partner, we were beginning to wonder whether this day would finally come, but here we are! 

Andel Sanap: Indeed, Al.  After the stipulations to this match were set down by the Transdimensional Combat Commission, Miss Bourgeois has been using every connection her family has to try to have it called off.  But the TCC have stood firm.  Either she fights Miss Kwan, or Chloe Bourgeois will be banned from competition. 

Al Rossi: For those of you tuning in for your first TCC sanctioned bout, here’s how this all came to be.  It all began at the very first TCC match between Ladybug and Ruby Rose.  Chloe threw one of her usual tantrums, demanding that she should have been given the honor of fighting first as Queen Bee.  That negative emotion resulted in Chloe being akumatized by Ladybug’s nemesis Hawk Moth, and she was transformed into her villainous Queen Wasp persona.  Thankfully, Ruby and Ladybug were able to stop her before she could cause too much damage, but the TCC still were not pleased with the would-be super hero. 

Andel Sanap: But in spite of that, the TCC did take note of fans being intrigued by what Miss Bourgeois could bring to the battle terrain.  So, in an apparent compromise, the Commission put Miss Bourgeois in a match against the legendary Yellow Ranger, Trini Kwan.  Certainly a formidable opponent, one that many believe would teach Miss Bourgeois some respect. 

Al Rossi: But none of us knew what we were in for the day of the match!  These two ladies fought with all they had, but the fans still left the arena unsatisfied, thanks to a freak accident.  Chloe used her Miraculous Venom attack at the same time as Trini attempted to re-morph.  The full force of the Miraculous striking Trini’s power coin as it began the morphing sequence caused a power surge that knocked both women down for the count.  And for the first time ever, a TCC sanctioned bout ended in a draw. 

Andel Sanap: Determined that this contest should have a winner, TCC spokesman Maximillion Pegasus revealed that not only would Miss Kwan and Miss Bourgeois face off in a 2 out of 3 falls match, but that each fall would serve as a test of their skill and power.  The first fall shall be decided by pinfall or submission, with both ladies in their civilian modes.   The second fall, also decided by pinfall or submission, will allow both combatants to morph and transform into their hero modes. 

Al Rossi: But, Andel, I gotta tell you I’m hoping this fight goes for a third fall!  Because if that happens, Chloe gets to be akumatized back into Queen Wasp, and Trini will be given the Green Ranger coin!  Submission or KO to win it all! 

Andel Sanap: Sorry to interrupt, Al, but we are being informed that Miss Forrester is backstage by the locker rooms with someone else wanting to see this match go to three falls: Hawk Moth himself! 

Philippa Forrester: That’s right, guys.  I’m here with Paris’ arch-criminal Hawk Moth.  I suppose I should say ‘welcome back’, seeing as how the last time you were here you brainwashed Chloe to attack everyone. 

Hawk Moth: Oh don’t be absurd, Miss Forrester.  My akuma only allow people the power to right the wrongs done against them. 

Philippa Forrester: Riiiight.  By turning them into super powered henchmen for you to control. 

Hawk Moth: All power has a price, my dear.  Chloe Bourgeois has been an effective tool in my plans to sow chaos in Paris.  And tonight, through my power, she will destroy this Trini Kwan! 

Tommy Oliver: Don’t be sure about that, Moth Ball. 

Philippa Forrester: Hey!  Tommy Oliver!   Wow!  Er, I mean, it’s good of you to join us.  Do you have any thoughts in the match up tonight? 

Tommy Oliver: I know that Trini will give it all she’s got.  I’ve been helping her practice using the Dragon Shield and Dragon Dagger, and I believe she’s ready for anything Chloe’s going to throw at her. 

Hawk Moth: Bah!  No amount of practice can prepare you for a supervillain empowered by my akuma! 

Tommy Oliver: And as for you, Hawk Moth, just know I’ll have my eye on you.  If you try to interfere in this fight, then I’ll take you down myself! 

Kimberly Hart: AHHHHHHH!  HELP!  SOMEBODY!  TOMMY! 

Tommy Oliver: Kimberly!! 

Philippa Forrester: Hey!  Wait!  Tommy!  Sorry, folks.  There’s a commotion from Trini Kwan’s dressing room.  We’re following Tommy to investigate, and…oh no. 

Tommy Oliver: Trini!  Trini, can you hear me?! 

Kimberly Hart: I just was peeking in to wish her luck before the fight, and she was just unconscious on the floor!  That cut on her head, and I…

Philippa Forrester: Take it easy, Kimberly.  We’re here. 

Tommy Oliver:  She needs a doctor!  Now! 

Philippa Forrester: On it, Tommy.  Control Room!  Somebody get medical down here! 

Chloe Bourgeois: My, my.  What is all the fuss about?  Is someone hurt? 

Sabrina Raincomprix: It sure looks that way, Chloe. 

Kimberly Hart: I should have known you’d be behind this!  I just couldn’t believe you’d sink this low! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Moi?  I was busy getting ready for my match.  Oh well.  If little Miss Trini Kwan can’t make it, I guess I’ll just have to win by forfeit.  Ta ta, losers.  See you on the battle terrain.  Or not.  Hahaha! 

Sabrina Raincomprix: Hahaha! 

Chloe Bourgeois: What are you laughing at? 

Sabrina Raincomprix: Er, nothing, Chloe. 

Al Rossi: Well, Andel, I’m speechless!  We don’t know for sure if Chloe attacked Trini, but who else would want to secure an easy victory, after dragging her heels about this fight for weeks? 

Andel Sanap: That is certainly true, Al.  But it does seem particularly vicious, even by Miss Bourgeois’ standards.  Could it be the stress of this match have driven her to…

Chloe Bourgeois: Helloooo, everyone! 

Al Rossi: Oh now what?  Here comes Chloe with Sabrina and Hawk Moth at her shoulders and a mic in her hand.  And this crowd is booing like crazy.  They seem to be in agreement with Kimberly! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Now don’t tell me you losers think that I had anything to do with Trini Kwan’s accident?  Well let me tell you that accusation is ridiculous!  Utterly…

Crowd: RIDICULOUS!!! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Now cut that out!  The point is, I am sure that it was just a case of Trini Kwan being clumsy.  Or maybe she slipped off Kimberly and Tommy’s coat tails!  Ha ha ha! 

Andel Sanap: Seems the only people impressed by this humor are Hawk Moth, Sabrina, and Chloe herself.  The crowd has not stopped booing. 

Chloe Bourgeois: But seriously, people, seeing as how I’m here and ready to go for this fight, I demand that the match start right now!  And when Trini Kwan isn’t here when the referee counts 10, I win by forfeit!  Ring the bell! 

Al Rossi: Chloe shoves the mic into the hands of the official.  He doesn’t look thrilled, but there’s nothing he can do!  He signals the timekeeper, and he’s starting the count! 

Andel Sanap: A disappointing way for this match to go.  All the hype, all the promotion.  To end like this? 

Referee: 5!  6!  7!   8! 

Mercy: Heroes Never Die! 

Al Rossi: Wait a minute!  Wait a minute!  They were calling for medical!  There’s Mercy, standing in the entrance to the battle terrain!  She’s motioning behind her! 

Andel Sanap: There’s Trini Kwan!  Trini Kwan is on the battle terrain, and she’s brought Kimberly and Tommy with her! 

Al Rossi: And here come’s Trini!  She’s making a beeline for Chloe Bourgeois!  Takes her down to the ground and starts laying in strikes!  Sabrina is running for the hills with Kimberly right behind her, and Tommy is holding Hawk Moth at bay! 

Andel Sanap: Mr. Oliver and Hawk Moth will stay on the battle terrain in readiness for the potential third fall.  But Miss Kwan is back to full strength it seems, as Miss Bourgeois is able roll out from under her and start to fire back with some kicks. 

Al Rossi: The fight is on!  Kwan!  Bourgeois! 2 out of 3 Falls! 

OK:

The battle terrain is set up as a default coliseum, sand floor. 

Both Trini and Chloe are at full strength. 

1st fall-No powers.  Win by pinfall or submission. 

2nd fall-With powers.  Win by pinfall or submission. 

3rd fall-Chloe gets akumatized to Queen Wasp, Trini gets the Green Ranger coin (Access to Dragon Shield and Dragon Dagger, but no Zord).  Win by KO or submission. 

Game On! 

• Haha 1

Another good match between Trini and Chloe. I give the set-up a 5.0.

Now to make sure that this match doesn’t end in a draw, everyone vote for Chloe. 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RakaiThwei said:

One question... Are the BOOM! Studios Power Rangers comics to be also counted for feats for Trini or just the TV show?

I don't know what Trini does in the comics.  I was just thinking about the show.  However, you also would be taking into account feats accomplished with the powers of the Green Ranger coin.  

Ok, everyone. Chloe’s match is drawing near its end. So make sure you vote

for Chloe. 😁

• Like 1

Ok, the heat Chloe got from the crowd was kind of hilarious. That was like Rowdy Roddy Piper levels of heat. :D

Very good set-up, broadway. Very interest rematch. Let's get to it:

1st fall: Trini destroys Chloe. Nothing I've seen on Chloe indicates she's a great fighter without her powers. Even with Trini getting ambushed before the match, a few good strikes should do the job here. Chloe would likely need more than a 10-count to recover. 

2nd fall: Interesting thing here is that the VS Battle Wiki puts Trini at a higher tier than Chloe. Not sure I'm buying that myself, unless the wiki's referring to when she uses her Zords.

Looks to me like, sans Zord, Trini would be outmatched by Queen Bee powers-wise, just as in their first match. I'll give this one to the "Queen".

3rd fall: Now this should be interesting. Queen Wasp's attacks are powerful enough to toss cars around, but the Power Shield can take a good deal of punishment. Eh, I'll give it to Queen Wasp, since her flight should give her the advantage in maneuverability.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Venom 2009
4.90 - DSkillz
4.30 - Pizzaguy2995

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
14.20 Total Combined Score
14.20 / 3 = 4.73 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Trini Kwan: 2
Chloe Bourgeois: 5

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Callisto said:

MATCH SCORE
Trini Kwan: 2
Chloe Bourgeois: 5

😁

• Like 1

THE BOTTOM LINE part 2

Andel Sanap: Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen!  Chloe Bourgeois is being completely overwhelmed by Trini Kwan!  Miss Bourgeois has been using her gymnastics to keep her distance and land some glancing blows, but Miss Kwan has just been too much for her! 

Al Rossi: Yowch!  Elbow to the face and down goes Chloe!  She’s crawling on the sand floor of the battle terrain.  Trini is standing at the ready, allowing Chloe a chance to get back to her feet.  Not sure if that’s wise, she could go for a pin HEY! 

Andel Sanap: A handful of sand into the eyes of Miss Kwan!  The crowd is not pleased at all, but the combatants are allowed to use whatever hazards that the battle terrain provides. 

Al Rossi: Chloe dodges behind Trini, who’s fighting blind right now!  Rabbit punch to the back of Trini’s head!  Trini drops to a knee!  Chloe runs back and boots Trini in the face!  Trini’s staggered but is still trying to get back to her feet!  She’s still can’t see to defend herself! 

Andel Sanap: Miss Bourgeois drops down and kicks Miss Kwan’s legs out from under her!  She quickly rolls her up for a pinfall! 

Al Rossi: She’s got a handful of jeans!  2!  And 3!  My God! 

Referee: Winner of the first fall!  Via pin: Chloe Bourgeois! 

Al Rossi: I don’t believe this, Andel!  Chloe is jumping up and down like she just won the Olympics as Trini is still down.  Tommy is rushing with some water to clean out her eyes.  

Andel Sanap: Kimberly has run onto the battle terrain to join her fellow Rangers as Sabrina hurries to Chloe’s side with that metallic briefcase.  Out comes the Bee Miraculous for the second fall. 

Al Rossi: Trini is back on her feet.  She is looking furious.  Tommy is handing her the morpher. 

Tommy Oliver: You got this, Trini!    

Kimberly Hart: We believe you! 

Trini Kwan: Thanks, guys.  I’m ready.  I know what I have to do. 

Andel Sanap: The seconds return to their places, and our combatants are in position for the second fall to begin.  Chloe looks more confident than ever. 

Chloe Bourgeois: 1 more fall and I win! 

Trini Kwan: That fall was the only one you’re going to get! 

Referee: Combatants ready?  Second fall!  3!  2!  1!  Commence combat! 

Trini Kwan/Chloe Bourgeois: It’s Morphin’ Time!  Sabretooth Tiger!/Pollen!  Buzz On! 

Al Rossi: The second fall is underway!  The Yellow Ranger runs at Queen Bee, daggers drawn!  Chloe hurls her top and Trini ducks it!  She strikes with the daggers!  Sparks fly! 

Andel Sanap: Miss Kwan is not holding back, Al.  An attack like that could have done great damage to Miss Bourgeois had she not been protected by her Miraculous. 

Al Rossi: But even now, that’s taken a lot out of Chloe!  She charges ahead, throws a punch but Trini blocks with her daggers!  Wait a second!  Look at the daggers! 

Andel Sanap: I see it, Al!  Miss Kwan shifted her grip on the daggers to able to catch a hold of the top! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Hey!  Hands off!  That’s mine! 

Al Rossi: A mighty heave from Chloe but here come’s Trini!  She’s letting Chloe bring her in close and BAM!  A knee right to the face of Chloe! 

Andel Sanap: Now it’s Miss Bourgeois’ turn to try to regain her senses.  But look!  Miss Kwan still has the top! 

Al Rossi: That blow must caused Chloe to drop it.  What’s Trini got in mind here?  She’s trapping Chloe’s leg and…Hey!   It looks like she’s setting up for an STF! 

Andel Sanap: A sign of Mr. Oliver’s training, no doubt.  But she still has a hold of the top and…By the Force! 

Al RossI: No kidding!  She’s pulled the cord of the top taut across Chloe’s face!  Chloe’s screaming in pain!  The STF tearing into her back and legs, while that unbreakable cord rips at her face!  There’s no where for Chloe to go!  Trini’s yanking back as hard as she can! 

Andel Sanap: Miss Bourgeois is trying to fight out of this but Miss Kwan is not letting up! 

Al Rossi: Was that a tap?!  Yes, it was! 

Referee: Winner of the second fall!  Via submission: Trini Kwan! 

Andel Sanap: And we have a tie, ladies and gentlemen.  This is what you wanted, isn’t it, Al? 

Al RossI: You better believe it!  This crowd is going mental!  Trini de-morphs for a moment as Sabrina runs to check on Chloe! 

Sabrina Raincomprix: Chloe!  Chloe!  Are you okay? 

Chloe Bourgeois: Get off of me!  No I’m not ‘okay’!  Hawk Moth!  I need an akuma!  NOW!! 

Hawk Moth: As you wish…Queen Wasp! 

Andel Sanap: Hawk Moth lifts the top of his cane to release the butterfly-like akuma.  It flies over to Miss Bourgeois who grabs out of the air and places it on the Bee Miraculous! 

Al Rossi: And we know what happens next, folks.  That strange, purple energy surrounds her and Chloe Bourgeois has been transformed into Queen Wasp!  She summons a swarm of wasps to provide platforms for her to stand on above the battle terrain. 

Tommy Oliver: Trini!  Catch! 

Andel Sanap: Mr. Oliver tosses his power coin to Miss Kwan.  She now has taken her coin out of her morpher.  What is she doing? 

Chloe Bourgeois: Hahaha!  You should just give up?  How can those stupid coins give you the power to beat me? 

Trini Kwan: With a little trick I learned from a friend of yours!  Sabretooth Tiger!  Dragonzord!  UNIFY! 

Chloe Bourgeois: WHAT?!  NO!! 

Andel Sanap: Unify!  That’s one of Ladybug’s abilities to combine Miraculous powers! 

Al Rossi: The coins are merging together!  Trini jams the coin into the morpher! 

Trini Kwan: It’s Morphin’ Time!  Ha! 

Al RossI: Whoa!  Trini is now in a variant of her Yellow Ranger gear, sporting the Dragon Shield and holding the Dragon Dagger at the ready! 

Andel Sanap: Miss Bourgeois is irate!  But there’s no time for a tantrum now! 

Referee: Combatants ready?  Third and final fall!  3!  2!  1!  Commence combat! 

Al Rossi: And here we go!  A swarm of wasps come buzzing towards Trini!  She fires a blast of green energy from the Dragon Dagger!   Half the wasps get melted! 

Andel Sanap: Miss Bourgeois allows the swarm she’s standing on to carry her straight into Miss Kwan!  She charges elbow first into the Dragon Shield! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Oww! 

Al Rossi: Chloe finds out the hard way that shield isn’t just for show!  Chloe screams and starts throwing punches.  Trini blocks them while spinning around to blast the swarm that has surrounded them! 

Andel Sanap: The swarm is breaking off and going behind her!  They divebomb back toward Trini!  She doesn’t see them coming! 

Chloe Bourgeois: VENOM!! 

Trini Kwan: AHHHHHHHHH!!! 

Al Rossi: Trini’s in agony but still moving!  Maybe that shield is protecting her from the Venom’s effect! 

Andel Sanap: But she still feels that impact!  Again and again the swarm strikes!  The Dragon Shield is starting to glow!  It can’t hold up for much longer!  

Tommy Oliver: Trini!  Do it!  NOW! 

Trini Kwan: HYAH!!!! 

Al Rossi: MY GOD!  Trini brought the Dragon Dagger crashing down to the batter terrain floor!  There was a burst of green energy from the dagger that blinded us for a moment, but now…oh no, not again! 

Andel Sanap: Both competitors are down!  All the wasps have been destroyed!  Chloe has been de-akumatized and is laid out face first, while Miss Kwan has de-morphed and appears to be unconscious!  The crowd is cheering wildly!  There must be a winner! 

Al Rossi: The official is making the count!  One of these two amazing combatants must get to their feet, or we’ll have another draw! 

Referee: 5!  6!  7! 

Andel Sanap: Trini is stirring!  Chloe is crawling up to her hands and knees! 

Referee: 8! 

Al Rossi: Trini rolls over!  Chloe is fighting to her feet! 

Referee: 9! 

Andel Sanap: Chloe’s up!  Miss Bourgeois is up!  She beat the count!  Miss Kwan can’t make it! 

Referee: 10!  Winner!  2 falls to 1 via pin and knockout: Chloe Bourgeois! 

Al Rossi: What a fight, what a fight!  Tommy, Kimberly, and Sabrina run to their friends’ sides.  Hawk Moth is standing in the shadows looking pleased with himself. 

Andel Sanap: Both these young women went to war, Al! 

Sabrina Raincomprix: Chloe!  You won!  You won! 

Chloe Bourgeois: I won?  I mean, of course I won! 

Kimberly Hart: You did fantastic, Trini.  I’m sorry you lost. 

Trini Kwan: Don’t worry about it.  I’ll be sore for a week, but I’ll be ok.  Congratulations, Chloe.  Good fight. 

Chloe Bourgeois: Oh.  Yeah, whatever.  Good fight. 

Tommy Oliver: I hope you learn one of these days you don’t have to rely on the cheap shots to win.  You’re a great fighter, Chloe, you don’t need to be throwing sand or jumping people in the locker room. 

Chloe Bourgeois: Ugh!  What is it with you people?!  I told you!  I didn’t jump anybody! 

Kimberly Hart: Then who attacked Trini before the fight? 

Philippa Forrester: Trini!  Chloe!  Sorry to interrupt, but I think I might have an answer for you!  Control Room!  Put that footage up on the Tron! 

Al RossI: Well, the big screen is showing an image from a security camera outside of Trini’s dressing room.  Trini walks in and closes the door behind her, and…Hey!  Look! 

Andel Sanap: Hawk Moth!  Hawk Moth enters the room a few minutes later! 

Tommy Oliver: You did it! 

Hawk Moth: And why not?  Do you really think I wouldn’t make certain that my champion would win? 

Chloe Bourgeois: You’re the reason all these people were booing me?!  You were going to let them blame me for it?!

Hawk Moth: Don’t be naïve, Miss Bourgeois.  It was my intervention that gave you the advantage in this fight.  I wasn’t going to risk you failing me!  Again! 

Chloe Bourgeois: THAT’S IT!!  POLLEN!  BUZZ ON!  VENOM!! 

Al Rossi: She’s transformed to Queen Bee and nails Hawk Moth with Venom!  He’s paralyzed! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Hey, Trini Kwan!  Take your best shot. 

Andel Sanap: Miss Bourgeois has left Hawk Moth wide open!  Miss Kwan nods to her teammates.  She runs, she leaps! 

Al RossI: Beautiful kick to the jaw!  Now Hawk Moth is paralyzed AND unconscious! 

Andel Sanap: But that took all of Miss Kwan’s strength.  Miss Hart and Mr. Oliver help her up to her feet as security takes Hawk Moth into custody.  I don’t think we’ll ever see him at TCC Arena again. 

Kimberly Hart: Are you okay, Trini? 

Trini Kwan: I will be.  Hawk Moth must have jumped me from behind when he got into my dressing room.  Chloe didn’t have anything to do with it. 

Chloe Bourgeois: Duh!  I told you I didn’t! 

Tommy Oliver: Still didn’t have a problem with beating Trini by forfeit. 

Chloe Bourgeois: Oh.  Yeah, that.  Heh heh.  I, um, I was hoping you might have forgotten that part.  But at least I helped you catch Hawk Moth. 

Trini Kwan: Yes, you did, Chloe.  Thanks. 

Chloe Bourgeois: Oh don’t get sappy with me, Trini Kwan.  Now if you excuse me, I have to get to my victory party!  Sabrina!  Let’s go! 

Sabrina Raincomprix: Um, Chloe…

Chloe Bourgeois: Don’t just stand there!  Let’s get to the Regalien Ballroom for my party! 

Sabrina Raincomprix: But, Chloe, I’m sorry, but uh…I didn’t book the Regalien. 

Chloe Bourgeois: WHAT?!  How could you not book the ballroom for my victory party?! 

Sabrina Raincomprix: I am really sorry, Chloe, but you’ve had me so busy helping you with training and doing all your work at the hotel so you could rest that it completely slipped my mind.  And I wasn’t sure you were going to win anyway, and I…

Chloe Bourgeois: What do you mean you thought I wasn’t going to win?!?! 

Sabrina Raincomprix: Well…I was a big fan Power Rangers growing up and I…

Chloe Bourgeois: ARGH!!  This is RIDICULOUS!  UTTERLY TOTALLY….

Crowd: RIDICULOUS!!! 

Chloe Bourgeois: OH SHUT UP!!!! 

Al Rossi: Well, on that note, Andel, I think we are about wrapped up here. 

Andel Sanap: Yes, Al.  A thrilling conclusion to a great rivalry.  I trust we will see many more fights at TCC Arena that will do their utmost to try to match what we have seen here today. 

Al Rossi: I’ll drink to that, partner.  For Philippa Forrester, Mercy, and Andel Sanap, I’m Al Rossi saying good night from TCC Arena! 

Tommy Oliver: Yeah, we’re going to the Juice Bar and Chloe and Sabrina are coming with us.  But I really think it would be fun if I brought some of the guys to have a fight here for ourselves. 

Johnny Cage: Hey, Tommy boy!  If it’s a fight you and your friends in spandex are looking for, then have I got a deal for you! 

I like the ending. Especially with Chloe winning. 😁

• Like 1