Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

The All-Purpose Derailment Room

C.T.

When she plays the part yeah, but she's just different out of her persona. Kia Soul rap. Heh.

Lol.

Damn it Nova, this is not a topic, this is a derailment tread.... xtongue.png.pagespeed.ic.86ZlZhEa46.png .

By derailing here, we don't derail elsewhere. Treach: 1 Z: 0 :P

Lol.

By derailing here, we don't derail elsewhere. Treach: 1 Z: 0

Hush you, otherwise I'll derail your derailment thread.

Guest force_echo

Still smarter than you. I count that as a success at the expected level. Good day sir.

Lol, looks like someone needs to learn the definition of intelligence. For someone in college, it's remarkable how many similarities your intelligence has to the brainpower of someone who hasn't graduated 3rd Grade. If you're wrong about everything, and you're usually counter to me, than that must mean I'm right, and you're wrong for the majority of the statistical sample. Basic logic, oh, but I guess if you don't even know the definition of being smart, I can't expect that much out of you.

There's a ton of other posters putting Che against a red background. Yeah, you could do the whole "OH YEAH WELL I CAN PUT HIM AGAINST A PURPLE BACKGROUND, WHAT'S YOUR POINT" bullshit. Get a ton of other people to make those posters and get purple to be the main color to show up when you google Che Guevara and then maybe I'll listen to your "Che Guevara has nothing to do with red!" spiel.

It makes no difference what movement he's associated with, he still isn't the color red.

Actually, he's green, by your logic.

Che_Guevara_by_d3va.jpg

Or White.

250px-CheHigh.jpg

Suck it. Idiot.

Lol, looks like someone needs to learn the definition of intelligence. For someone in college, it's remarkable how many similarities your intelligence has to the brainpower of someone who hasn't graduated 3rd Grade. If you're wrong about everything, and you're usually counter to me, than that must mean I'm right, and you're wrong. Basic logic, oh, but I guess if you don't even know the definition of being smart, I can't expect that much out of you.

Yeah someone does need to learn. I think its the 16 year old. Yeah, I am pretty similar to 3rd graders. Of course, being smarter than you, that makes you even worse relatively speaking. Basic logic is fun, let's go about it again. I'll use a basic example.

Also, Nova's argument with Quicksilver is applicable, he's just too fast for the jedi. The Jedi get taken out before they even know what's happening.

So much for being wrong about everything. Does it feel good to be proven wrong yet again, by your own words even?

Guest force_echo

Yeah someone does need to learn. I think its the 16 year old. Yeah, I am pretty similar to 3rd graders. Of course, being smarter than you, that makes you even worse relatively speaking. Basic logic is fun, let's go about it again. I'll use a basic example.

So much for being wrong about everything. Does it feel good to be proven wrong yet again, by your own words even?

Actually you didn't. My argument had the clause of when we're on the opposite side of the argument. If I agreed with you, than the argument doesn't apply. You admitted you were always wrong. I'm usually on the opposite side of the argument, which means I'm right, which means I'm smarter than you. Even if we take into account a few instances where we've agreed and we assume we're either both wrong, logic dictates that I'm still more intelligent than you are, even though you seemingly don't know the meaning of "right", "wrong", or "intelligence". If you need any part of my post explained in smaller words, please inform me, because it seems as though you can't comprehend basic reasoning.

0-4 for Nova. Damn, it must suck to be an idiot.

I wouldn't know how it feels. Maybe you should tell me when you get over your butthurt and quit overcompensating for it. I feel sorry for you, I really do. It's just sad. That said, feel free to rage about whatever you're deluding yourself with this week and I'm going to be over there chilling and having fun like any good third grader. Maybe when you're done with this time of the month, we can share the sandbox. So yeah, this conversation is done for me, I bid you adieu.

Guest force_echo

I wouldn't know how it feels. Maybe you should tell me when you get over your butthurt and quit overcompensating for it. I feel sorry for you, I really do. It's just sad. That said, feel free to rage about whatever you're deluding yourself with this week and I'm going to be over there chilling and having fun like any good third grader. Maybe when you're done with this time of the month, we can share the sandbox. So yeah, this conversation is done for me, I bid you adieu.

That's cute. Can't join you in the sandbox though, I have to build a spaceship.

That's cute. Can't join you in the sandbox though, I have to build a spaceship.

Im sure legos are complicated for you.

Guest silversurfer092

But force, anyone can make a che poster and color it green or white. Red is still the most dominant color if you Google it. And yes, if you're linked hand in hand with a movement and that movement has a choice color, you get linked with that color.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Like-a-Sir-300x220.jpg

Guest tomisntblue

Lol, looks like someone needs to learn the definition of intelligence. For someone in college, it's remarkable how many similarities your intelligence has to the brainpower of someone who hasn't graduated 3rd Grade. If you're wrong about everything, and you're usually counter to me, than that must mean I'm right, and you're wrong for the majority of the statistical sample. Basic logic, oh, but I guess if you don't even know the definition of being smart, I can't expect that much out of you.

Suck it. Idiot.

Just... Just... Wow... I don't normally get involved in these flame wars because I can be doing literally anything else with my time. Maybe I'm just bored and tired enough to jump into this, but more likely this will be my only comment on this topic. But in any case, I just had to mention something. Because it's, kind of impressive, how the lengths the first part of the post go to in it's condescending, self righteous, language to try and sound so superior, are all completely negated by the final, immature, "suck it. Idiot."

I mean, clearly, that first post is carefully crated to use the most complicated word choice in order to show off a much richer a deeper vocabulary, with the intention of ending the conversation - or egging it on - by making everyone reading it feel like they can't hope to outsmart or win an argument against someone with such a mastery of the written and spoken word.

And please, don't deny it. Own up to it. Because that was the most convoluted way of calling someone stupid. It was direct, but used so many words, it was roundabout at the same time. Instead of saying, "oh yeah, you're as smart as a 3rd grader." you use words like "remarkable" and "similarities" and "brainpower" to try and paint a picture of the exact difference between how vast your intelligence is and how minor Nova's is. That took effort and dedication, to an impressive degree.

On second though, maybe you should deny it. All that effort shouldn't be for nothing. So maybe you should reply to this with "Well no, in fact that post took no effort at all. You see, although I am well aware that there are many simpler ways to phrase my previous statement, as posts made by one such as Nova clearly demonstrate, these - what you call - convoluted words and this roundabout phrasing is simply what rolls naturally off of my tongue in everyday speech. As a matter of fact, a brain as marvelous as mine has to struggle to come up with the abridged version of my thoughts before I press fingers to keys to allow the rest of you in this community to be enlightened by them."

Because, again, while any English teacher would tell you that you should use the simplest or most natural words so that what you write isn't off putting to your reader, that rule doesn't apply to you. Because off putting is exactly what you're going for. You want to make the reader so lost in your phrasing that by the time they get to your point, they feel there's no way of matching wits with you. And the amount of effort you put into building this hyper intelligent character can't be negated by admitting that you chose that wording carefully. No, no, no, that all came naturally, because you are the single smartest person in the world.

But the sad truth it, the real disappointing part of your post, is that all that work in setting yourself above everyone else is for nothing. You yourself undid it with the those final words, "Suck it. Idiot." In the span of 3 words, just three words, you went from

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEvrmJLLDjs

to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAcrr6-GZOk

And proved that you're just an insecure, immature, kid.

(edit) I almost forgot: You're welcome

Edited by tomisntblue

hmmm.... lets derail this flame war for a moment

I would like to promote my fight going on right now in the CBUB

DEATHSTROKE VS SINISTER SIX

http://www.electricf...showtopic=29641

Quick question. Does anyone realize how when Force is proven wrong that he just leaves the conversation and goes offline for the day?

Guest Darxeth

Yeah, I've noticed that a lot as well.

I remember when I asked him to show scans in a certain rumble to prove his points but he couldn't..

*SMH, giggles at thread*

hmmm.... lets derail this flame war for a moment

I would like to promote my fight going on right now in the CBUB

DEATHSTROKE VS SINISTER SIX

http://www.electricf...showtopic=29641

We've already got a thread for that, though people don't really use it nearly enough:

http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=22542

*SMH, giggles at thread*

We've already got a thread for that, though people don't really use it nearly enough:

http://www.electricf...showtopic=22542

I know we do. People just seemed to be migrating here for now. Also its a derailment thread, so I figured why not throw it in completely off topic.