Magik (Illyana Rasputin): 2

Rumble 20550 Bazooka vs. Steve (Minecraft) vs. Jackson Storm
MATCH SCORE
Bazooka: 0
Steve (Minecraft): 2
Jackson Storm: 0

The All-Purpose Derailment Room

C.T.

Admin Edit: See what I did here. I moved all your derailing blah blah blah to another thread with a few clicks of a button. Welcome to the Derailment thread. Please blah blah blah....

I think you need a hug to be reminded of the familial love. Maybe you and force bear-hugging each other? It'd be a Kodak moment. Although he is in North Carolina...perhaps you and DRob/DSkillz/ND7...dang, you Illinois guys like the letter D.

Guest silversurfer092

What if you were in front of a WBC rally? Would you go gay for a second, like any good troll? Heh.

And uh, sorry about the thread derail. I'll stop, I guess.

I'd go gay for the whole day.

Guest silversurfer092

My freshman year, my school played this movie on the WBC and the hate it's based on. The WBC was supposed to come in and protest it. So, the students organized a counter protest. *vulgarity* yeah, I went. The WBC never showed, I was so disappointed.

EDIT: That is the sexiest smiley face ever.

Lol. I'm just sayin', a lot of members start off young and immature. Eventually growing into respected members of the community. ...Or not. Artemis is denying his son that privilege!

and some never grow

silversufer

echo

sshhhhh! No one tell and it will go completely over their head

Did Fox News tell you that?

As a matter of fact..... <_<

maybe would should add some others to the list that cant grow up and let things go.

What, I asked you a legitimate question. You keep talking about letting it go and you keep bringing it back up. Make up your mind.

OOOHHH for the love of God stop with the mind games man!!! Hmmmm... sarcasm

Guest silversurfer092

I'll be honest, I was going to make a force_echo joke, but then I decided against it. I didn't feel like being a penis. BUT NOW I DO.

I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, that the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

LOLJK, but seriously, it's kind of funny that Legacy says I have to grow up. I've grown up enough to realize that Fox News is the most distrusted source of information around the world. Except for The Onion and The New Yorker. But ya know, to each their own.

Not growing up and letting things go? Legacy, you're the only one taking these pot shots at Fox News seriously. You need to let it go and realize we're joking.

I'll be honest, I was going to make a force_echo joke, but then I decided against it. I didn't feel like being a penis. BUT NOW I DO.

I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, that the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

LOLJK, but seriously, it's kind of funny that Legacy says I have to grow up. I've grown up enough to realize that Fox News is the most distrusted source of information around the world. Except for The Onion and The New Yorker. But ya know, to each their own.

Not growing up and letting things go? Legacy, you're the only one taking these pot shots at Fox News seriously. You need to let it go and realize we're joking.

I responded with sarcasm. So im wondering what part of it was serious?

Then you're just bad at sarcasm.

or it just went over your head like I hinted to