X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

The All-Purpose Derailment Room

C.T.

Guest force_echo

Except it wasn't a red hat you idiot, just because someone colors it that way doesn't mean it is, the beret was actually usually navy blue or black:

150px-Che_Guevara_June_2,_1959.jpg

Guest force_echo

Hahaha, new personal record. Smarter than force. Good job self, you're smarter than a condescending 16 year old. I'm so proud.

Except you're not, as I've just displayed. You're literally wrong about almost everything.

Guest silversurfer092

Except it wasn't a red hat you idiot, just because someone colors it that way doesn't mean it is, the beret was actually usually navy blue or black:

150px-Che_Guevara_June_2,_1959.jpg

Regardless, he's a Marxist, who is commonly associated with red.

PP674.jpg

There's a ton of other posters putting Che against a red background. Yeah, you could do the whole "OH YEAH WELL I CAN PUT HIM AGAINST A PURPLE BACKGROUND, WHAT'S YOUR POINT" bullshit. Get a ton of other people to make those posters and get purple to be the main color to show up when you google Che Guevara and then maybe I'll listen to your "Che Guevara has nothing to do with red!" spiel.

Guest silversurfer092

Nova, congrats on being smarter than Force! It's quite the accomplishment! I hope your family takes you out to dinner to celebrate.

See, now why didn't I think of doing something like this? Mod Magiksâ„¢ can do this type of thing, too.

Still, I don't think the mod team's going to make a habit of constanly moving thread derails here, so cool it, guys.

That entire third page of the "Browser Exploit" thread has nothing to do with browser exploits, if a Mod/Admin wants to move it here. I's sorry. I just can't help myself. :blush:

Still, I don't think the mod team's going to make a habit of constanly moving thread derails here, so cool it, guys.

Bah!

And DSkillz,

This is the place where some of you derailing blabbers can go to blab about blah. If you feel the need to derail a topic, just say wait...to the other party and then transfer the conversation here. Then have a ball.

From that comment, I don't think Treach expects you to. He wants us derailers to do it, ourselves. ;)

She does it on purpose. Compare.

Is-Overly-Attached-Girlfriend-simply-a-Misunderstood-Girlfriend.jpg

She got internet famous for a music video parody, become a meme and joined the red carpet at the Music Awards...oh and uses fame to raise money for charity.

When she plays the part yeah, but she's just different out of her persona. Kia Soul rap. Heh.

Damn it Nova, this is not a topic, this is a derailment tread.... :P .