Kollector: 2

Kylo Ren vs. Jacen Solo
MATCH SCORE
Kylo Ren: 2
Jacen Solo: 9

CBUB Fantasy Teams Season 2

Fox

Guest Shoggoth breeder

Its very likely that by the time I get around to it, some of the characters I would have chosen might have been picked already.

Tell you what... just because I'm a righteous dude....

If you live in some part of the world (like Europe, Asia or Australia) where getting into your control panel and pressing the button is not really possible at 12 Noon Pacific Time, then Message me and I will ensure you get the opportunity to have a team.

You will still have to draft your team, this will just ensure that if we get enough teams quickly and the draft closes, you will not be locked out.

Oh, and needless to say, Creating Multiple Accounts to draft multiple teams like that Asshat did in Season One (the guy drafted 5 teams with 5 accounts) will get you kicked off this site permanent like.  And we will find you.  Oh yes, we will.

Anyways, yeah, PM me if you need that special assistance for our overseas users.

Its very likely that by the time I get around to it, some of the characters I would have chosen might have been picked already.

Oh well, yeah that's gonna happen anyways.  There's hundreds, nay thousands! of characters man.  Every one a potential winner.  Roll with it.

Guest badpierce

Yes, I have my team picked out and at least 5 backups for every slot. That's part of the excitement of drafting.

Guest Red_Dragon

I would think batman would be in the detective slot. Slot 2, I think.

EDIT: Could I use J and K, the Men in Black for my Slot 2? I can't find them in the database individually. And could I use the Beast Wars version of Megatron for my Slot 3?

Guest badpierce

Batman could probably go in a few spots. They use him as an example in slot 4 but he could be slot 1 or 2 also I think. Fox has statedthat they are avoiding pairs like J and K. If you hurry you might be able to add one to the datebase before Saturday.

Guest Red_Dragon

Batman could probably go in a few spots. They use him as an example in slot 4 but he could be slot 1 or 2 also I think. Fox has statedthat they are avoiding pairs like J and K. If you hurry you might be able to add one to the datebase before Saturday.

I submitted Agent K for the database. Hopefully, he gets excepted. Now how does the draft work? Will a new button suddenly appear on the control panel?

I submitted Agent K for the database. Hopefully, he gets excepted. Now how does the draft work? Will a new button suddenly appear on the control panel?

Yes, A new button will appears.

Are you ready to RUUUUMBLE!?!

Full disclosure - I took the Death Star for slot six.  And the character review admins approved it!  Ha ha!  Yeah, typically the Death Star is a big loser, but damn it's impressive.

See you tomorrow at Noon Pacific when the draft opens.  Cry havoc and unleash the dogs of war!

Is there going to be a limit on number of teams this season?

Absolutely.  I'm closing it as soon as some undefined (but less than 100) number of teams are reached. 

Unless you are in a time zone (e.g Europe) where drafting at Noon Pacific is a hardship and you made prior arrangements with me via Messenger to ensure you get a team, it is closing when the number is reached. 

Guest KibaxHinata

Absolutely.  I'm closing it as soon as some undefined (but less than 100) number of teams are reached. 

Unless you are in a time zone (e.g Europe) where drafting at Noon Pacific is a hardship and you made prior arrangements with me via Messenger to ensure you get a team, it is closing when the number is reached. 

So once it reaches Midnight here (EST), thats when it starts right?

Guest sithisson

Noon pacific is probably 3 PM in the afternoon on the east coast.

Indeed roughly in that range of time it is. Trust in the fact that no matter what, suppose to head out for the day to play some Magic, I'm gonna be around some sort of computer at that time!