Chun-Li: 3

Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

CBUB Fantasy Draft Game FAQ

Fox

How long do I have to wait until I know my team members are approved? if they are not what then? will I get an email or will it show up on my front page? Is there a way to preapprove characters with out giving a way who you want to pick? Like is it ok to email a judge to ask if a character is an exceptable power level with out giving everyone the idea to draft said character?

The Draft user interface is made to be simle to use and informative.  If a character is not accepted for some slot you will get a message in your CBUB control panel (Not on the Forums).

If you want to get pre-approval on a pick, create a private message with the recipients:

kainboa

bigballerju

xLEGACYx

They are this season's draft administrators.  Thanks!

Guest bigballerju

If we give them pre-approval do we then send the message over to you Fox to lock in the pick?

If we give them pre-approval do we then send the message over to you Fox to lock in the pick?

Nope.  It's still up to the player to draft that character first on Draft Day.

May the odds ever be in their favor.

Guest sithisson

So just a random thought or two about the whole humor slot. While it'll be based on popularity I will assume that the general idea of voting will be off his/her/it's strongest comedic showings? Even the most funniest clown in the world has had to have an off day once or twice in their life.

So just a random thought or two about the whole humor slot. While it'll be based on popularity I will assume that the general idea of voting will be off his/her/it's strongest comedic showings? Even the most funniest clown in the world has had to have an off day once or twice in their life.

Probably people will just vote it like they see it. 

For this slot I'll be voting on who generally makes me laugh. It won't really be on strongest or weakest showing, just off of the average of the character.

Guest sithisson

Probably people will just vote it like they see it. 

Sounds fair enough. I do enjoy this team thing and hope it goes on from here. It can only get better as time goes on.

For this slot I'll be voting on who generally makes me laugh. It won't really be on strongest or weakest showing, just off of the average of the character.

Probably what I'll do as well just was curious. Incidentally I think that's one slot that will have little problem to be filled quickly. Been writing up four or five backup teams  to my main in case any of my first are picked. In terms of humor there are a lot of choices to pick from. 

Im gonna vote off of which comedy character could defeat who in slapstick battle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest badpierce

Question, for the next one and this actually goes all of them in general, can obscure characters be included in my team?

As long as they are in the database and fit the category it should be fine.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest badpierce

So the team match will just be 5 on 5 death match or we just vote on who is cool? Or will there be a challenge of some kind?