MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Rumble 20564 Abigail vs. The Ghoul (Cooper Howard) vs. Suprema
MATCH SCORE
Abigail (2023 film): 1
The Ghoul (Cooper Howard): 0
Suprema: 5

Omni-Crash! The First Legion (Part 1: Raiden)

Guest potterpuppetpals

"Ha! Do you even know anything at all? It's not about how big your body is," Black Star said, not deterred in the slightest by the comment, "Why don't you come along too, so you can see how a real big man is on the battlefield."

"Your right it isn't about your size, or skill, it's about your heart." Naruto says. "Heh sure why not, I'll show you that I"m a even bigger man on the battlefield. I'll show you why I will be Hokage someday believe it!!!"      

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue

"Your right it isn't about your size, or skill, it's about your heart." Naruto says. "Heh sure why not, I'll show you that I"m a even bigger man on the battlefield. I'll show you why I will be Hokage someday believe it!!!"      

When Naruto said he's a bigger man than Black Star, Tsubkai face palmed. This was not going to be good.

"Hogey-Keg-A?" Black Star said confused, "Never heard of it. But you're looking at the man who beat death! Now there's only one goal left for a big star like me, and that's to surpass God! Just make sure you don't get in my way, because I'm the star that's shooting all the way to the top!

"If you want to come along for the ride, then go ahead, but it's not fault if you get burned up on the trip! So just stand back and watch me shine!" 

When Naruto said he's a bigger man than Black Star, Tsubkai face palmed. This was not going to be good.

"Hogey-Keg-A?" Black Star said confused, "Never heard of it. But you're looking at the man who beat death! Now there's only one goal left for a big star like me, and that's to surpass God! Just make sure you don't get in my way, because I'm the star that's shooting all the way to the top!

"If you want to come along for the ride, then go ahead, but it's not fault if you get burned up on the trip! So just stand back and watch me shine!" 

"How could you not know what the Hokage is!? Naruto asked. Inside Naruto's mind Nine-Tails is face pawing. "It's the strongest ninja in the leaf village! Eh how do you beat death exactly?"

The young ninja looks at Tsubkai thinking how odd she is with her actions and looks back at Black Star. "HA surpass god? I defeated Pain who thought himself a god."  

Guest tomisntblue

"How could you not know what the Hokage is!? Naruto asked. Inside Naruto's mind Nine-Tails is face pawing. "It's the strongest ninja in the leaf village! Eh how do you beat death exactly?"

The young ninja looks at Tsubkai thinking how odd she is with her actions and looks back at Black Star. "HA surpass god? I defeated Pain who thought himself a god."  

"How do you think I beat death? I fought him and I won!" Black Star said.

"Technically..." Tsubaki added.

"Beside, I beat the Keshin. He's way worse than anyone who thinks he's a god."

"Um, Black Star, Maka beat the Keshin," Tsubaki told him.

"She just delivered the finishing blow," Black Star said, "If it wasn't for me and you she never would have gotten the chance."

"How do you think I beat death? I fought him and I won!" Black Star said.

"Technically..." Tsubaki added.

"Beside, I beat the Keshin. He's way worse than anyone who thinks he's a god."

"Um, Black Star, Maka beat the Keshin," Tsubaki told him.

"She just delivered the finishing blow," Black Star said, "If it wasn't for me and you she never would have gotten the chance."

"That guy destroyed almost all my village in one attack. He wasn't a god but he was extremely powerful." Naruto said. "So you beat Keshin together as a team." He thinks back to the bell test with Kakashi, Sakura, and Sasuke.    

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: It's spelled Kishin, my mistake.

"Yes," Tsubaki said, before Black Star could say anything. She didn't want him starting up another round of boasting, "the Kishin was the most powerful opponent our world had ever seen," she explained, "He was once a weapon miester, like Black Star, until he began eating the souls of humans. This gave him power to match even Lord Death, at the coast of his sanity. It took three of us weapon and miester teams to defeat him."

"Yeah, but I was the star of the show." Black Star said, "While Maka was busy helping Soul recover, and Kid was charging his weapon, me and you were the only ones putting up any kind of fight."

Guest tomisntblue

"Well it's a good thing you were there then Black Star and Tsubaki." Naruto says. "Eating human souls? Like a ghost..." Naruto's face turns pale white. 

"No, like the souls that he took out of people's bodies after killing them," Black Star said, "That's why Lord Death had to rip his skin of and make a bag out of it to trap him. But when he escaped, he was more powerful than ever. That's why I had to step up and stop him."

Guest KevinDWolf93

Marvel just smirks at Ben, some guybas impressed that was cool. After some more chatter, he does focus on Stark.

"Well, that'd be something. Still, the wisdom kicks in when need be." he comments assuringly. "Fair enough then, I guess it'll come time to prove myself I'll do what I can." he comments, willing to drop the subject when Raiden decides to explain some things. He grins a bit before leaning over to Tony.

"Well, guess we're gonna get to go to a few different universe eh?" he sneers, though it was an innocent enough jab. When it came time to form into groups he shrugs before glancing over to Tony. It was a little contrived to ask that moment but he thought the wisdom of Solomon was pointing out a magic/tech combo could be versatile. "So stache, think you might need some speed of mercury or strength of Hercules on backup?" he comments, resisting the urge to flex again.

Guest force_echo

"I got the intelligence of Stark kid, who needs gods when you have enough money to form a new religion?"

He thought back to the power levels his suit read when Billy transformed. "But yeah, stick around. Dragon guy can come too, as long he stops talking about scrolls or whatever."

"Tony, we should choose the left one."

"Why do you say that?"

"The energy signature's the most beautiful."

"Good enough reason for me." Tony replied with a shrug as he engaged thrusters and zoomed through.

"Hmm...not much choices left." Shepard remarked, glancing from Daredevil to Makkari. "Daredevil and Makkari huh? Original names...anyways, figured you two might want to tag along with me, something like that. Any of these portals will do."

Guest nrdman

"Laas Yah Nir," The Dragonborn whispered.

"That portal does have a more fantastic aura. Guess his suit can percieve stuff pretty well."

He turns to Captain Marvel.

"See you on the other side."

With that, he follows Iron Man through the portal.

Guest thanosisawesome

"Hmm...not much choices left." Shepard remarked, glancing from Daredevil to Makkari. "Daredevil and Makkari huh? Original names...anyways, figured you two might want to tag along with me, something like that. Any of these portals will do."

"I'm game," said Daredevil.

Guest Incredible Hulk

So...." said Ben to Black Star and Tsubaki.

"That portal looks as good as any," said Ben pointing to a portal that hadn't been opened yet. "Let's go"

Guest tomisntblue

So...." said Ben to Black Star and Tsubaki.

"That portal looks as good as any," said Ben pointing to a portal that hadn't been opened yet. "Let's go"

"Yeah!" Black Star shouted in excitement, "Let's GOOOOOOO!" He started to run off toward the portal, but Tsubaki grabbed his shirt collar.

"Black Star, wait." Tsubaki said. 

"Huh, what's wrong Tsubaki?" 

"Two things, first off you can't just run ahead and leave your team behind," Tsubaki told him, "And second, assassins don't go running ahead. Remember?" 

"Oh, yeah, right," Black Star said, "Assassin's rule number 1 - Silence: Dissolve into the darkness and erase your breath. Wait for an opening to attack your target."

Tsubaki nodded, "Assassin's rule number 2 - Transpositional thinking:Analyze the target in order to predict his thoughts and movements."

"Assassin's rule number 3 - Speed: Take out the target before the target notices your presence," Black Star finished. He then turned to Ben, "Alright, I'm ready, let's do this."

Guest KevinDWolf93

Captain watches, arms crossed, as Tony flies toward the portal. This would take some getting used to.

"Right then...guess I'll have to show him." he comments aloud when the Dragonborn likewise gives his sentiments. "Heh, yeah see ya in there." he mutters before deciding to make a race of it, speed of Mercury after all. He limbers up for a second before taking off like a rocket towards the portal nothing more than a red blur.

Guest potterpuppetpals

"Where are the portal's gonna lead us to?" asks Shaggy.

"You will only find out on the other side of one." says Raiden.

"Raggy! Rets go with the rightning bolt guy!" suggests Scooby.

"Alright Scoob. Those guys look friendly enough. Hang on! Wait for us!" yells Shaggy.

Guest potterpuppetpals

(OOC: The next phase is in production now. The first mission will be with force_echo, KevinDWolf, nrdman and myself. The others will be coming soon. I think there are only two teams even though there are four protals, but you guys can do the other two later.)

Guest Incredible Hulk

(OOC: The next phase is in production now. The first mission will be with force_echo, KevinDWolf, nrdman and myself. The others will be coming soon. I think there are only two teams even though there are four protals, but you guys can do the other two later.)

OOC: There's actually three teams. I think you forgot about Ben, Black Star, Tsubaki, and Naruto.