MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Omni-Crash! The First Legion (Part 1: Raiden)

Guest potterpuppetpals

Guest potterpuppetpals

"Is that everyone?" asks Nightwolf.

"No. I think we still need a few more." says Raiden.

"Like, how many more weirdos do ya need!?" asks Shaggy.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having been standing in the shadows of a pillar, keeping quiet and watching the initial reactions of the group to find out what kind of adventure he had been involved in this time.

Following the lightning strike, Makkari took a half-step forward into the light, nodding towards Daredevil and Iron-man as he spoke.

"Greetings, to both friends and strangers, I am Makkari."

Guest potterpuppetpals

Elsewhere...

"Who are you?" asks Fred as the shadowy man draws in closer...

"Nice to meet you all! The name's Professor Elvin Gadd. What are you kids doing here?" asks a short man in huge glasses wearing a vacuum cleaner on his back.

"We were being chased around by the Creeper and Old Iron Face, and then we ended up in this room somehow. Did you bring us here?" asks Velma.

"Ah, it's only the mansion playing tricks on you. Since Luigi came and locked all the ghosts up, they've been escaping and the mansion is constantly reforming itself." explains the Professor.

"So, you mean we're not even in the same mansion, and there are even more ghosts?" asks Daphne.

"It appears that something very paranormal is going on here. Luckily for you, I specialize in this sort of thing." says the Professor.

"So do we. We're Mystery Incorporated. There's normally five of us, but two of us mysteriously disappeared in a flash of light." explains Velma.

"Light, you say? Well that can't have anything to do with the ghosts here. They hate light." says Gadd.

Suddenly, an orange ghost appeared behind Fred.

"Watch out, boy!" yells the Professor.

The ghost grabs Fred, but Fred struggles away, and knocks the ghost into a wall. The ghost then laugh maniacally and disappears.

"I take it that's one of the ghosts." says Fred.

"Quite the detective aren't you. Ha ha ha!" jokes the Professor.

"This is no game, Professor. We need to find our friends. Can you help us?" asks Daphne.

"I will do all I can." says the Professor.

The Professor then leads the three teens out into the entrance, where they leave in the Mystery Machine. How could this minor subplot tie in with the destruction of the Omniverse? Just wait and see...

Guest nrdman

"I am Dovakhin, also called The Dragonborn. I am the master of the Thu'um and champion of Aedra, Daedra, and mortals alike. I am destined to defeat Alduin, the World Devourer. I have gleaned knowledge of a greater danger coming from an Elder Scroll. I saw everything, not just Tamriel, but everywhere at every time. Then it collasped to just one universe and one time. I only saw chaos and bloodshed after that. Demon ninjas battled costumed heroes with giant metal constructs crushing dragons in the background. I would have learned more, but I instead was teleported here. I still have the Elder Scroll, but I'm afraid I will go blind or insane if I peer though its divine veil again."

He stared at those around him.

"Who brought me here? I would like them to have the Elder Scroll."

Guest force_echo

"Yeah, Elder Scroll. Anyway, not to be rude or anything, but what the hell kind of selection criteria did you choose to get this group?"

"Data collation on possible enemies completed. Alert, transformation energy of the one with the lightning bolt on his chest was huge. Thor level." Pepper secretly communicated via neural link.

"Duly noted," Stark transmitted back. He fixed his tie. "So, we gonna get this rolling or what? I had a 4 o clock with the president today and he's probably pissed."

Guest potterpuppetpals

(OOC: I think the only guys who haven't appeared yet are Naruto and Viewtiful Joe. Where are you guys? I need to keep this thing moving.)

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC: Heh GM tip, that should probably go in the OOC board. Or you can pm em...

Billy figured no one would try to kill him, at the very least not yet so it was safe enough for him to show up. If noting else he had the element of surpise, almost /no one/ seemed to catch the giant bolt of magical lighting come down nearby so good for him. Setting his shoulders straight like he was a pro at this, he steps forward trying to get everyone' attention with his bold figure. It didn't appear that everyone was comfy enough for role call, but that was ok. He does look over5 to Stark as he was certainly talking the talk.

Guest Incredible Hulk

When Ben was standing there and viewing all that was going on  he spotted someone step out of the shawdows of the room.

"So what's your story?" Ben asked as the stranger came out into the open.

The Commander watched all the events impassively, arms crossed, still lost in his own thoughts. That one...Stark, was it? He and I seem to share the most in common so far...at least if all these details he's revealed are true: AI, armor, meetings with very important people...might as well check if we got anything else.

Slowly making his way towards Stark, he stopped a few feet away. Although he didn't remove his gaze from the others, the volume of his voice made it clear he was talking to Stark. Indeed, it was a bit more more than a murmur.

"Nice suit and tie. Very Illusive Man like. Better armor. Not like anything I've seen. Bet Spectre Requisitions would pay top dollar for that...or they would if they were here. Anyways...how advanced is your AI?" He asked, awaiting an answer so he can better judge Stark, attempt to gauge his character.

Guest force_echo

"I don't know if you missed the part where I figured out that we all come from different dimensions, but I don't have the slightest idea of what you're talking about. I do like the name Illusive Man though. Very melodramatic. He glanced down at the weapon. Railgun, with a laser based high velocity micro-munitions feeder. Interesting. I had an idea for one of those when I was still in the weapons business. And as for how advanced... She's easily smartest thing here, ain't that right sweetheart?"

"No flirting with the staff Mr. Stark."

"That's no fun. And you are? Some kind of space soldier I presume?"

Subconsciously, Stark was performing an in-depth scan of the crew, besides Daredevil, he didn't really know anything about them. This one was wearing fairly good armoring, with a mass-manipulating field too. Interesting tech. He might have to build one of them when he got home.

"Yeah, right...sorry. I've thought I've seen a lot but this.. Just hard to wrap my mind around. I mean, despite everything that's going on in my home, all the sacrifices and losses, it's ultimately meaningless to the overall..." Shepard sighs, shaking his head. "Anyways, let's just say he's a human centric extremist."

Shepard tilted his head. Well, what do we have here? Sherlock Holmes? he thought. "You're well informed. Or quite the genius analyst. And an inventor of weapons? I'm assuming that suit's packing then." He remarked as the pair conversed. "Quite friendly, she is. Pepper, right? Interesting name. As for the rest, yes, I am a space soldier. Roughly put but accurate. Born and raised in space. Fought in my fair share of wars, met all kinds of aliens and artificial intelligences. Made good friends and bad enemies."

He noticed Stark eyeing his armor. "We could compare notes if you'd like." He'd respond. Hard to place...genius, inventor, sarcastic. More than meets the eye. "But enough about me. What about you, Mr. Stark?"

Guest force_echo

"That element in your armor and weapons. I've never seen anything like it. Perhaps Pym Particles are the closest thing in my world, but even then, they can't manipulate mass as effectively without changing volume. Releases dark energy on contact with an electric current to affect the cosmological constant of the space time around it, manipulates how particles interact with the Higgs field to change their mass. Mind if I take a piece of it? Could be useful in a fix.

As for me? I'm kind of like you. Didn't used to be, but I'm a space adventurer. Right now anyway. Or, I was until I came here. Decided to see more of the universe, my little piece of planet Earth was getting a bit... intense for me. Turns out hate is pretty universal. Figure that."

Guest nrdman

"Laah Yah Nir,"whispered the Dragonborn. The occupants of the room glowed as the effects of Aura Whisper took over his sight. The brightest of all of them was the man in the straw hat, lighting up the room with a white-blue shine.

"You," spoke The Dragonborn," who are you?"

The Dragonborn shifted his gaze to the two men whispering to each other.

"By Sheogorath, what madness are you talking about!?"

"I don't see why not. Can't have any missing armor pieces though. He reached for his least used weapon, the Tempest SMG, and moved to hand it over. And I can imagine that." Shepard replied, before another butted in.

Turning slightly towards the other, he chuckled at the sight. "Kinda primitive look. Suits you though. As for what we're talking about.. Introductions, tech and science talk, and apparently a trade deal."

Guest nrdman

"Primitive? You're the one without a proper weapon."

The Dragonborn bulled out a long greenish mace with skulls poking out on it.

"This is the Mace of Molag Bael, it can take any of those small sticks you call weapons."

Shepard struggled to keep a straight face...he failed. He broke into laughter. Composing himself for a moment, he gave a serious look. "I wouldn't be so sure. That mace won't save you from my grenade launching pistol, now will it?" He said, his hand lightly resting upon his sidearm, just in case this guy actually tried something stupid.

Guest Incredible Hulk

While Ben was waiting for a response from the guy that came out of the shadows he thought might as well jump into the conservation some of the others were having.

"Speaking of weapons," said Ben. "What are all the weapons you guys are carrying and their capabilities? It will be best if we all know what each of us can do if we are going to saving the world together."

"I already told you guys about the Omnitrix and it's ability to transform me into one of a little more than ten aliens. You guys probably never have seen any of the aliens I can transform in to though.'

"No, Mr Viking, it is not a crossbow. I grab it, I point it at you, I fire, a grenade shoots out and attaches to your armor. Seconds later, you go boom. Exploded into chunks...if you're lucky."

Turning to the kid, he smirked and nodded. "Fair enough. Got 5 firearms...well I did. A Revenant Machine Gun, the Geth Plasma Shotgun, Scorpion Pistol, Javelin Sniper Rifle and the Tempest SMG. Standard stuff. Got a couple abilities too...Adrenaline Rush, which I demonstrated earlier, can use it to devastating effect, make it seem like time's standing still for enemies. Enhanced strength, speed, durability, y'know all the physical attributes. Concussive shot, hits like a rampaging bull. Last but not least, various ammo types to deal with specific enemies." He noted. "Course it's no magic transforming watch."

Guest thanosisawesome

"No, Mr Viking, it is not a crossbow. I grab it, I point it at you, I fire, a grenade shoots out and attaches to your armor. Seconds later, you go boom. Exploded into chunks...if you're lucky."

Turning to the kid, he smirked and nodded. "Fair enough. Got 5 firearms...well I did. A Revenant Machine Gun, the Geth Plasma Shotgun, Scorpion Pistol, Javelin Sniper Rifle and the Tempest SMG. Standard stuff. Got a couple abilities too...Adrenaline Rush, which I demonstrated earlier, can use it to make devastating effect, make it seem like time's standing still for enemies. Enhanced strength, speed, durability, y'know all the physical attributes. Concussive shot, hits like a rampaging bull. Last but not least, various ammo types to deal with specific enemies." He noted. "Course it's no magic transforming watch."

OOC: This seems like renegade Shepherd, correct?

OOC: Eh, I tend to go both sides. Paragade or Renegon, those are more what I play as. Course this gives me a fair amount of leeway as far as characterization goes...which is what I wanted.

Guest nrdman

"Grenade? Firearms? ....Forget it. And don't bet against the armor. It was carved from the bones of a dragon."

The Dragonborn turned to the kid with the watch.

"I shout at time and it stops, kill a dragon with one blow from a dagger, and ravage giants with fireballs.I killed the World Devourer Alduin with just shout and bow. I am Dovakhin! Dragonborn!."

Guest KevinDWolf93

While Ben was waiting for a response from the guy that came out of the shadows he thought might as well jump into the conservation some of the others were having.

"Speaking of weapons," said Ben. "What are all the weapons you guys are carrying and their capabilities? It will be best if we all know what each of us can do if we are going to saving the world together."

"I already told you guys about the Omnitrix and it's ability to transform me into one of a little more than ten aliens. You guys probably never have seen any of the aliens I can transform in to though.'

"Really? That stuffs all really cool sounding!" Billy can't help but respond with all of the tech being shown around like it was a convention. This blew the JLA junk out of the water as far as the kid was concerned. Of course, he quickly puts the adult demeanor back on, no need to embarrass himself.

"Not that I need any of that stuff, it's good to know my...allies are well-armed. I presume everyone as been properly introduced? I am Captain Marvel." he says before flexing his arm. "Simple guy, power of the gods...superhero." he quickly boasts trying to decide how to approach the others on the fly.

Guest tomisntblue

Black Star had enough listening, "Gernades? Maces? On-a-mat-ricks? Superhero? Big deal! Those things can't touch me, I'm way to big to worry about any of that. Maybe I didn't make it clear earlier, but you're looking at Black Star! The greatest assassin Death City has to offer. I beat death! None of you clowns can even comprehend the level I'm on!"

While Black Star boasted to the group, Tsubaki stood behind him in embarrassed silence. When he finished, she looked up, "Hi, I'm Tsubaki, Black Star's weapon partner."