MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Omni-Crash! The First Legion (Part 1: Raiden)

Guest potterpuppetpals

On the battle field Naruto stood with Kakashi and Guy at his side, Killer Bee behind them in full on Eight Tails form. Across the battle field stood the enemy of the ninja world the masked man Tobi. The man who has pushed Naruto's friend Sasuke Uchiha down the path of darkness even farther.

"Cracks appeared on his mask..." Said Kakashi sensei.

"Where, where, where?" Naruto asked trying to find the crack. 

"Naruto's attack must have hit him before he went invisible!!" Guy sensei chimed in with a large smile. 

"Y..you're right..on the left side of the mask...!" Naruto says pointing at it.

"Nice guts Naruto!! Keep it up!!" Might Guy says with a thumbs up.

"Alright now I feel like this is possible after all!!" Naruto says.

Kakashi stays quit for a bit deep in thought. Tobi doesn't do a thing clearly not shaken at the least. "No... honestly, it didn't look like Naruto's attack hit him..." 

"I been aiming for his mask the whole time!! Damnit!!" Said Naruto. 

Kakashi analyzes to himself, "Over thinking won't help. It seems unrealistic... but I suppose it's possible."

Both Naruto and Guy give him question looks.

"Guy...Naruto, Bee there is something I want to try out. Help me out." Kakashi said.

As the group jumps to the Eight Tails hand a flash of lightening strikes Naruto.

Naruto looks around shocked at this strange place with these strange people. "What! What! What!" the young ninja says aloud.

He stops for a second and then asks, "Genjutsu?" No not Genjutsu Naruto but be care full replies Kurama inside of Naruto's mind. "Where am I?" Naruto asks now more level headed.      

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nrdman

The greatest assassin Death City has to offer. I beat death! None of you clowns can even comprehend the level I'm on!"

"I've never heard of you. You beat death? I beat a dragon that was going to eat the world. With. My. Voice."

Guest Incredible Hulk

When Captain Marvel introduced himself something felt a little off but it must have just been because he was from an entire different universe.

â€Yah this watch is pretty cool," responded Ben. I always loved transforming into aliens and being a hero ever since I was 10. So... power of the gods you say? So does that mean you're pretty much s god with all the limitless powers of a god and what not?"

Guest potterpuppetpals

"Well that's all well and good, but me and Scoob were both trained by a dragon in the arts of the samurai to beat a hoard of demonic ninja robots!" boasts Shaggy.

"Reah, rinja robots!" repeats Scooby.

Guest force_echo

Stark would take the SMG, and use an electromagnetic field to extract a little bit of the element. He handed the weapon back to Shepard. "Should still work. Thanks." He then carefully inserted the material into a slot into his armor.

It was just then that newest guy popped in. Stark raised his eyebrows beneath his $3,000 Armani sunglasses. "How many goddamned kids did you recruit? I don't have time to change diapers. And dragon dude, no one needs to see the big stick, we already knew you were overcompensating for something." 

When Ben 10 asked about everyone's weapons, he smiled. "Well, now's as good a time as any, right Pep?"

"This is so awkward."

"Well, it wasn't 'till you said that, you know? Come on. Open up. Let me step inside you."

"I hate you." PEPPER replied as the armoring frontal plates retracted. Stark stepped inside the armor and the armor sealed up.

"Mark 41- GodKiller armor now activated. I didn't name it that by the way." Stark said.

"Neither did I. If you haven't been able to tell, I'm not the arrogant asshole of the group."

"Ouch."

"Don't program me to act like Pepper unless you want me to act like Pepper."

Guest nrdman

"Your armor reminds me of my own companion, Lidiya. She's an actual human and not a piece of enchanted metal like that, but still."

Guest force_echo

"Enchanted? You think I deal with magic? Magic. That's gotta be the funniest thing I've ever heard. Nah, I shouldn't get mad, that one writer said that any sufficiently advanced technology looks like magic to those who don't understand it. This is science. Engineering. Not magic. Magic is a copout for people who don't want to understand how beautiful the universe is."

Guest nrdman

"Ah, I see. You are like the Dwemer, who worship Logic and Reason. Don't dismiss the wonders of magic, though. There are many ways to percieve the world."

Guest tomisntblue

"I've never heard of you. You beat death? I beat a dragon that was going to eat the world. With. My. Voice."

"A dragon? So what. There's no dragon as big as me! You're talking to the man who's gonna surpass God!" Black Star said, with genuine confidence and conviction.

"Well you're a cocky one, aren't you?" Shepard remarked. Not only do some of these guys seem like liabilities in a fight... He glanced towards the dog and his pal, before turning to Black Star. ...But we got cocky ones too. That could be even worse, especially if this mystery man is right about threats graver than the Reapers.

Guest force_echo

"God? We have a lot of gods in my hometown. Seen, fought with, and alongside nearly all of them. Never seen the big one. And trust me, I've been searching for a long time."

Guest tomisntblue

"Well you're a cocky one, aren't you?" Shepard remarked. Not only do some of these guys seem like liabilities in a fight... He glanced towards the dog and his pal, before turning to Black Star. ...But we got cocky ones too. That could be even worse, especially if this mystery man is right about threats graver than the Reapers.

"Cocky? No way dude, not when you can back it up like I can." Black Star replied. 

"God? We have a lot of gods in my hometown. Seen, fought with, and alongside nearly all of them. Never seen the big one. And trust me, I've been searching for a long time."

Black Star shrugged, "He's probably hiding because he knows when I find him he'll have to deal with Black Star!" To punctuate his boast he began flexing.

The girl, who had been standing meekly behind Black Star, stepped forward. "I'm sorry. Black Star just can't help himself sometimes. He's really nice once you get to know him." She assured, "My name's Tsubaki."

Guest KevinDWolf93

Captain listened around as he sparked everyone else's boasting. He frowns a bit, they totally stole his thunder...so uncool. He then responds directly to Ben.

"Well...not what you imagine when you think gods. I can't like make earth in seven days or something but I got some real power to me...and it's totally magical" he comments directly to Stark before going back to Ben. "Let's see I'm borrowing the wisdom of Solomon, the strength of Hercules, the stamina of Atlas, the power of Zeus, courage of Achilles, and finally the speed of Mercury now that's a fun one...so yeah I know what your thinking that's technically a philosopher, two gods, two demigods, and a titan but trust me it all adds up. You know superman? Meet his Thursday sparring partner." he says with a big grin as he mock throws some(really quick) air jabs. "Besides power of the gods sounds waaay cooler you gotta admit. Ya put the beginning of their names together in that order all together and..." he stops himself just before reciting shazam, obviously into his speech. "Well you can spell."

Guest force_echo

Stark wanted to rebuke the magic comment, but he couldn't bring himself too. "He's just a kid," Stark thought to himself, "probably's already seen more than he should. No need to show him cynicism". Besides, ever since Odin, he had come to accept magic as a part of the Universe. Something undefinable by scientific laws. Random. Maybe even beautiful. His whole world view was flipped, his mind still wary, still clinging to the explanation that magic is just science not fully realized. He shook his head, now wasn't the time for the philosophy of one of his many inner turmoils. He was a visionary, an inventor, refusing to accept new things was the opposite of his job description.

He looked at Captain Marvel pumping his fists. "Classic Stark at age 13," he mentally remarked. "Wisdom of Solomon? Doesn't look like it. I'd say the humility of Hera is a safer bet, that'd probably ruin the little acronym you have going there though. And no, I don't know Superman. For the third time, different. Dimensions. Different. Dimensions." He commented out loud.

Guest nrdman

"I've been to different dimensions before, but not ones with completely different gods." The Dragonborn shakes his head. He turns and motions to the man in the straw hat.

"I wish that guy with the straw hat would talk to us, he has the most powerful aura in the room."

OOC: Isn't JLA/Avengers canonical? I'd assume Stark would know Superman at least from there. Anyways...

"Well, at least you brought along someone with you from your own dimension." Shepard replied. "Daredevil, wasn't it?" He held his hand out to the crimson clad hero for a shake.

Guest Incredible Hulk

Captain listened around as he sparked everyone else's boasting. He frowns a bit, they totally stole his thunder...so uncool. He then responds directly to Ben.

"Well...not what you imagine when you think gods. I can't like make earth in seven days or something but I got some real power to me...and it's totally magical" he comments directly to Stark before going back to Ben. "Let's see I'm borrowing the wisdom of Solomon, the strength of Hercules, the stamina of Atlas, the power of Zeus, courage of Achilles, and finally the speed of Mercury now that's a fun one...so yeah I know what your thinking that's technically a philosopher, two gods, two demigods, and a titan but trust me it all adds up. You know superman? Meet his Thursday sparring partner." he says with a big grin as he mock throws some(really quick) air jabs. "Besides power of the gods sounds waaay cooler you gotta admit. Ya put the beginning of their names together in that order all together and..." he stops himself just before reciting shazam, obviously into his speech. "Well you can spell."

"It still seem pretty cool though," said Ben with a chuckle. "Anyway, I'm with the Dragonborn guy. It's about time we were told what is going on."

Guest potterpuppetpals

OOC: Isn't JLA/Avengers canonical? I'd assume Stark would know Superman at least from there. Anyways...

"Well, at least you brought along someone with you from your own dimension." Shepard replied. "Daredevil, wasn't it?" He held his hand out to the crimson clad hero for a shake.

OOC: Previous crossovers are completely non-canon, but even so, I'm pretty sure JLA vs Avengers isn't canon, as I think there would be too many aftereffects of such a huge crossover. And plus, no one seems to remember Makkari is also from the Marvel U, and no one's even acknowledged him yet.

Guest potterpuppetpals

"I think we have all the warriors we need. I will have to get their attention." says Raiden.

"Good luck." says Kung Lao sarcastically.

Raiden begins to realise that quieting the crowd will be more difficult than it looked, especially the more rowdy ones like the warrior in the viking armour. Summoning a lightning bolt to get their attention wouldn't work, since Billy Batson already did that and it barely got anyone's attention. Suddenly, a loud gun shot can be heard behind them all. It was Stryker, along with all the other thought to be dead Earthrealm heroes from the new Mortal Kombat timeline.

"Quiet! Raiden has something to explain!" shouts Stryker as the crowd goes silent.

Raiden steps forward to address the crowd.

"There is a crisis. All the universes the make up the Omniverse have collapsed from within each other, forming this new merged universe. I brought you all here to protect the innocent before total war breaks out. Beings appear to be pulled in from time as well as space, and are brought in from major points in time. For example, many of the noble Earthrealm warriors died in the struggle against my nemesis, Shao Kahn. But they all stand before you now, somehow. Before I transported you here, I got into contact with all my fellow high mystics and lesser gods, and we formed an alliance to protect the innocent while the Elder Gods go and fix this problem." explains Raiden.

"We are to lead you into battle against all the major evil doers here." says Nightwolf.

"Each of you will be separated into four smaller groups to go to different places in this new world. I will call you all back here if there is a bigger threat." says Raiden.

Four portals open up inside Raiden's temple, leading to four locations around the new world. Where will you go?

---------------------------------------

So, you guys are gonna have to decide what team you wanna be in. I'll try to make things as even as possible.

Guest tomisntblue

"I don't need a group, or anyone to lead me into battle," Black Star said, "Me and Tsubaki can handle whatever challenger comes our way! I don't care what dimension they're from, I'm sure they've never seen a star as big as I am!" 

"Black Star, I think you're getting a little ahead of yourself," Tsubaki said, "We have no idea what we're up  against it wouldn't hurt to have some back up."

"Quit worrying so much, we got this." Black Star said, before turning to Raiden again, "But some of your warriors you gathered could use a big guy like me to protect them. So go ahead and put me on a team. They just better not hold me back!"

Guest nrdman

"It would be smart to vary the powers in each team."

"Tony, you want to team up? I would be honored to fight with a being so in tune with something as foreign as technology."

"Omniverse?" Naruto asked confused about all of this. Naruto he just said the Omniverse is made up of many different universes. It's like the different ninja villages Nine-Tails answers him. "Oh... Anyway I'm up for protecting innocent people but what about the fourth shinobi world war?"

Naruto takes a step closer to Raiden, "I have to defeat Tobi!! I have to protect all the people who are previous to me. And I have to be the one who deals with Sasuke."             

Guest Incredible Hulk

When the four portals, Ben started thinking about who he wanted to be with.

"I agree Dragonborn," said Ben. "It would be a good idea for teams to have varying abilities. So moving on to the next thing, with there being four portals and about 12 of us here, with each person in a duo counted as one, that's a three man team each portal," said Ben. "

When Black Star spoke up, Ben thought he might be a good person to team up with along with Black Star's partner Tsubaki. They are both about the same age and pretty different powers. Black Star is sort of arrogant but it's not like Ben hasn't dealt with that kind of person many times before.

"I wouldn't mind joining your team Black Star," said Ben holding his hand out for a shake of approval after stepping foward.

"I don't need a group, or anyone to lead me into battle," Black Star said, "Me and Tsubaki can handle whatever challenger comes our way! I don't care what dimension they're from, I'm sure they've never seen a star as big as I am!" 

"Black Star, I think you're getting a little ahead of yourself," Tsubaki said, "We have no idea what we're up  against it wouldn't hurt to have some back up."

"Quit worrying so much, we got this." Black Star said, before turning to Raiden again, "But some of your warriors you gathered could use a big guy like me to protect them. So go ahead and put me on a team. They just better not hold me back!"

"Big?" Naruto laughs. "But your short..." He says pointing at Black Star.  

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: Of course Ben deals with arrogant people, he deals with himself all the time.  :P

When the four portals, Ben started thinking about who he wanted to be with.

"I agree Dragonborn," said Ben. "It would be a good idea for teams to have varying abilities. So moving on to the next thing, with there being four portals and about 12 of us here, with each person in a duo counted as one, that's a three man team each portal," said Ben. "

When Black Star spoke up, Ben thought he might be a good person to team up with along with Black Star's partner Tsubaki. They are both about the same age and pretty different powers. Black Star is sort of arrogant but it's not like Ben hasn't dealt with that kind of person many times before.

"I wouldn't mind joining your team Black Star," said Ben holding his hand out for a shake of approval after stepping foward.

"Finally, someone who recognizes how awesome I am," Black Star says proudly as he shook his hand, "Just for that, of course I'll let you be on my team." 

Tsubaki would shake his hand as well, and say, "Thank you. I know Black Star can come off as arrogant, or obnoxious even, but you won't regret having him by your side."

"Big?" Naruto laughs. "But your short..." He says pointing at Black Star.

"Ha! Do you even know anything at all? It's not about how big your body is," Black Star said, not deterred in the slightest by the comment, "Why don't you come along too, so you can see how a real big man is on the battlefield."