Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Omni-Crash! The First Legion (Part 1: Raiden)

Guest potterpuppetpals

Guest potterpuppetpals

The First Legion (Part 1: Raiden)

After the meeting with the New Fellowship, Raiden returned to his temple where he is meeted by his fellow Earthrealm warriors.

"What news is there, Lord Raiden?" asks Liu Kang.

"The New Fellowship has agreed to our terms of the Legion Project. I will transport all the chosen warriors to my temple in a few minutes. Be ready, for these warriors may be... unpredictable." explains Raiden.

"What of Shao Kahn's plans? Is he still planning to merge Outworld and Earthrealm?" asks Kung Lao.

"Shao Kahn is the least of our problems right now, Kung Lao. If Shao Kahn and Shang Tsung still pose as a threat, we will be ready for them." says Raiden.

Meanwhile in an abandoned mansion...

"Like, zoinks, Scoob! What the heck just happened?" yelps Shaggy, holding onto his pal, Scooby-Doo.

"I ron't ro!" squirms Scooby.

"What happened to the mansion? Everything seems... different." says Velma.

"Let's just have a quick head count. Scooby, Shaggy, Velma... Wait... Where's Daphne?" exclaims Fred, panicked.

"Don't worry guys, I'm here." says Daphne, emerging from the shadows.

The Mystery Inc. gang look around them. The spooky old mansion they were in in their universe had changed. They were now in a dark living room full of cobwebs.

"How did we all get here?" asks Daphne.

"I would like to know that too..." says a gruff sounding voice in the shadows.

"YAAA! Roo's rat?" yells Scooby, leaping into Shaggy's arms.

Suddenly, in a flash of electric light, Shaggy and Scooby are teleported away. Who is the mysterious shadowy man in the mansion?

Back in Raiden's Temple...

Shaggy and Scooby are both mystically transported to Raiden's temple in a flash of lightning. The two still have their eyes closed and don't notice that they've been teleported away, until Shaggy peaks out of one eye and sees an elderly man in a straw hat staring right at him.

"Waaa! Where are we now!?" yells Shaggy.

"You are in my temple. You're names?..." asks Raiden.

"Sh-Shaggy a-and Sc-Sc-Scooby-Doo..." shivers Shaggy and Scooby in unison.

"Lord Raiden, I thought only one being was meant to be transmitted here." says Kung Lao.

"It appears that whenever another being is in contact with the being I choose to teleport gets transported here too. I may be a thunder god, Kung Lao, but teleporting a being hailing from a completely different universe from a long range takes a lot of my power. Only a few more beings can be chosen to be a part of the First Legion." explains Raiden.

"The First Legion?" asks Shaggy.

"Yes. Me and my fellow mystics are forming four teams. Each will keep the order in this new merged universe." says Raiden.

Shaggy and Scooby both just look at Raiden blankly.

"... I will explain our full situation later, when the others have arrived. Do not fret." comforts Raiden.

-------------------------------------------------------

Alright, before we all get started, each one of you has to have a little scene just before they are teleported, similar to what I've done with Scooby and Shaggy, but only I will control the NPCs like Raiden, Kung Lao and Nightwolf.

Let me just recap who we're all controling, just in case.

Potterpuppetpals: Shaggy, Scooby, and all NPCs

nrdman: The Dragonborn

Nova: Commander Shepard

thanosisawesome: Daredevil

tomisntblue: Black Star and Tsubaki

KevinDWolf93: Captain Marvel

Incredible Hulk: Ben Tennyson

Blue Flame: Naruto Uzumaki

force_echo: Iron Man

kainboa: Makkari

hamtaroblazex: Viewtiful Joe

Raiden will then send the little groups off on different missions throughout this new universe. But you know the best part? You get to suggest where they go! I've already started a little story arc with that mysterious shadowy guy, but I'll get back to that later. Let's all just focus on the now and get this party started!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Garrus, James! Take flanking positions and take down that damn Atlas, I got these assault troopers." He yelled. As he leaped over his cover, he threw out a grenade into the midst of the hostiles. Boom. The blast explosion was nearly deafening, almost kept him from hearing the "Copy that" and "On it" replies over the radio from James and Garrus respectively. Glancing around he noticed a lone straggler trying to pick himself up. Rushing to his position, Shepard drew his shotgun. Bang. 

"I'm clear over here, how's that Atlas coming?" 

"Give us a few seconds!" James replied.

"No time, we got to get to the lower levels now! I'll finish it up close." 

"That's reckless, Shepard." Garrus chuckled. "Even for you."

Shepard smirked. "I've been through worse." He remarked as he sprinted towards the mech. Just in time to get a perfect view of it blowing up in his face. "Oh--" He wasn't able to finish that sentence, barely able to avert his eyes at the last moment. As he got blasted back by the shockwave, Garrus and James lost sight of the Commander. "You think you'll need some face paint for this, Shepard?" Garrus asked with a snicker, referencing his own injury back on Omega.

No response.

James and Garrus shared a glance before running through the smoke, not intent on waiting for it to disperse. "You okay, Loco?" James asked. Still nothing. As the smoke cleared, they found no trace of him...only the last lingering sign of lightning, before that too faded. "Commander?" they both asked before a shot embedded itself in a wall near Vega's head. Remembering where they were, the pair jumped back into cover and returned fire on the Cerberus troops, both concerned about what had happened but putting it aside to figure out when they were not in such a dire situation.

Meanwhile, Shepard found himself on the floor. Groaning, he ran a hand through his hair as his eyes adjusted to the light after the explosion. His other hand reached up to his ear. "Garrus, James, you alright?" 

No answer, save his voice echoing. Already high on edge with adrenaline, he rolled to a shooting position, his sidearm at the ready. Surveying the area, he spotted strange individuals, no faces he recognized. Eyebrows raised in confusion, he frowned. His pistol shifted towards their direction. "Who are you?" 

Guest thanosisawesome

Daredevil easily propelled himself through the air and across the street, then balanced on the edge of the roof. He was about to end his patrol of Hell's Kitchen. He had already stopped a couple muggings, and was getting ready to head home. But then he heard gunshots. He easily picked up on the two thugs having a shootout in the alley. Leaping high into the air, he landed in the middle of the thugs and deflected several bullets with his batons. All of a sudden, there was a flash, and he vanished. As he reappeared, he mapped out his surroundings with his radar, and prepared his next move.

Guest force_echo

Resilient's not Cutting Edge. Cutting edge ends up on the cutting board. Because cutting edge means that it's on the supermarket shelf in 5 years. Cutting edge means it's old.

In business, there's a term for something revolutionary. It's called a disruptive technology. Something so visionary that it sends shockwaves throughout multiple industries. That's what an arc reactor is. The potential for free energy and the potential for worldwide destruction. You don't get to realize a dream unless it's got a bit of nightmare in it.

"Pepper, energy flux to forward repulsors, EMP, fire, get transluminal communications to the armory, tell em to hook me up with a warped round through the capital ship's engines."

"Coffee with that?"

"Not thirsty." I replied as I bounced off the surface of a ship the diameter of New York City, as a round previously aimed for him tore a jagged hole through the hull, brightly colored alien spacesuits being ejected into space, contrasting the black void in which Stark was immersed in for the past week or so.

"You know, when most people say they need time off from the world, they go to Cancun."

"Most people don't have a suit of armor that talks."

It was so odd in space. You could see everything, brighter than ever, the flashes of nuclear energy as civilizations with unparalleled energy attempt to massacre each other in a brilliant display of humanity. But everything was utterly silent, as if the Universe itself ignores the cries for help. Radioactivity shields were holding... All of a sudden, a huge metallic slug rammed through one of the engines of the ships, pieces of glowing metal exploted everywhere as the structure shattered, flames quickly exploded before instantaneously suffocating in the vacuum of space. I turn to the ship, it's batteries were moving, the huge cannons reorientating.

"Tony, we got a dimensional rift opening! T-minus-"

Everything flashed green, and then black.

"Ow!" I yell out as I hit the ground hard. My armor was off. It was compacted next to me, ready to deploy. I look around my new surroundings, and I see a dog, a kid who looks like he needs a little more to eat, a rather dangerous looking soldier, and...

"Daredevil?" I pick myself off, brushing dirt off of my suit. "What the hell are you doing here, and where are we?"

Guest thanosisawesome

"I'm as confused as you are. I was sucked here by some kind of lighting bolt."

Guest potterpuppetpals

"Like, zoinks! What's goin' on!" yelled Shaggy.

Raiden surveyed all the new warriors entering his temple. They all looked fairly trustworthy. But Raiden knows that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover after millenia of experience.

"That lightning bolt was me. I transported you here. You are all needed in this desperate crisis. All of your respective universes are in peril. I will explain more once I've transported you all here." explains Raiden.

"Like that's what you said a few minutes ago, mister thunder hat! Tell us what's goin' on, or me and Scoob are... uh... gonna run away!" says Shaggy.

"You should show more respect to Lord Raiden. Without him, you'd all be doomed." says Liu Kang coldly.

"Calm yourself, Liu Kang. I can tell that each one of you is a hero, given the right preparation." says Raiden.

"In peril?" He mockingly repeated. "No kidding. The Reapers are swarming all over the place and Cerebus is running interference. So yeah, it is definitely in goddamn peril. And I was in the middle of it. So if you don't mind, Mister Raiden, please tell me where I am and why you KIDNAPPED ME while I was trying to save who and what I could!" Shepard demanded, aiming his gun. "Tell me right now."

Guest Incredible Hulk

Ben, Kevin, and Gwen were all hanging out in Kevin's car having Mr. Smoothy smoothies when Professor Paradox appeared suddenly in front the car.

"Professor Paradox what are you doing here?" said Ben as they got out of the car.

"Yah," said Gwen. " You only appear when something bad is happening"

"Well I'm afraid that fact is true yet again," said Paradox. "Something very bad is going to happen very soon and I have come to warn you Ben. The walls between the multiverses are deteriorating and soon it will all be one giant merged universe, which is never good and would cause overcrowding on a huge scale quite frankly."

"That sounds bad," said Ben. "Can't I just transform into Alien X and fix all of this before anything happens??"

"Oh Ben," said Paradox. "If you do, I don't think Serena and Bellicus will ever let you out again. Besides, You'll miss out on all the journey if you stop it before it begins. This is too big even for me to know what exactly will happen but I'm sure you'll survive. You always do"

"Sounds lovely," said Kevin.

"What can we do to help?" asked Ben.

"Your two friends don't have a big part to play this time around, but you Ben are about to be teleported to a very important place in 3...2...1..."

"Wait!" cried Ben but before he could say anything else he disappeared in flash of light.

When Ben realized he was somewhere else, he was confused for a second.

"Where am I?" questioned Ben when he realized he wasn't alone.

Guest potterpuppetpals

"Put down your weapon. I am not the true enemy here, and neither are these Reapers you speak of in comparison to all the other evils running rampant across this world and beyond." says Raiden calmly.

Elsewhere in Raiden's temple...

"So why is Raiden acting so weird. I mean, one minute he's worried about Shao Kahn, then Armageddon, and now the destruction of the Ominiverse." says Johnny Cage.

"First off, it's Omniverse, I think, and second off, Raiden knows what he's doing. He saved all our lives at some point, and he's an immortal god, so I think we should at least trust him." says Sonya.

"What are we all doing here, anyway? Why don't we meet those other guys Raiden's brought over." asks Jax.

"Raiden said we should keep on the look out in case Shao Kahn tries something funny." explains Kurtis.

"Wait, so we'd all be in the line of fire! And guns don't exactly do a whole lot to centaurs and ugly blade monsters! Sometimes I think all those years of fighting alien demons has drove Raiden nuts." exclaims Johnny.

"I still trust him." says Jax.

"Me too." says Sonya.

Back in the main room in Raiden's temple...

Raiden begins teleporting more warriors to the temple. Who's next?

"What do you mean the Reapers aren't the true enemy?! They are the ony force razing dozens of worlds! Until you explain what the hell you're talking about, I am not lowering anything."

Guest Incredible Hulk

I'm not sure what's going on here but I better go hero hero and intervene before this goes any father thought Ben to himself. I'll ask questions later.

Ben then selected an alien and hit the Omnitrix to transform.

"CHROMASTONE"

Chromastone then went in between the guy with a gun and whoever he was pointing his gun at. Whoever the guy was pointing his gun at seemed like the person responsible for this "meeting."

"You need to calm down Mister," said Chromastone.

Guest thanosisawesome

"Seeing" the alien, Matt was surprised. But he had a more permanent solution to the gun problem. Moving through the air fast enough to swat a bullet, he would simply try to snatch the weapon from the man, and toss it across the room.

Shepard scratched his head, confused. "What kind of alien are you? Reaper-tech? Answe--" he started, before noticing movement out the corner of his eye. Activating his adrenaline rush, time warped to a slow speed around him. Raising his left hand, he avoided the snatching, whilst revealing his omniblade and holding it towards Daredevil, it mere inches away from his chest, right as time went back to normal speed. "Not so fast. I'm not trying to cause a scene, just get some answers. Let's take a deep breath."

Guest Incredible Hulk

"Yes, let's all calm down a bit," said Chromastone. "I'm not exactly an Alien"

"This thing on my wrist, known as the Omnitrix, lets me transform into at least 10 different Aliens," said Ben after he tapped the Omnitrix on his chest to transform back into human form."

Guest force_echo

"Are you serious?" Tony would say with a smirk. "Hey, maybe we shouldn't point guns and transform into green monsters at every threat. I know people who do that. They don't do very well, generally. I've been in like a million of these things. Something's threatening the universe or multiverse or whatever, and then some Grandmaster dude warps in a bunch of random-ass people to fix it. Haven't been in one of these things since last Tuesday. I must say though, I don't recognize any of you except for Daredevil..."

The package next to him unfolded and rearranged into the Iron Man suit nest to tony. "Energy signatures displayed are extradimensional."

"Really now? That's interesting..."

Shepard was surprised to say the least...his jaw nearly hit the floor. "Huh...must be handy, that watch." He commented as he dropped his sidearm back into it's place, realizing that these strangers may not be hostile. Taking a deep breath, he turned towards the smirking individual who seemed to know what was going on. He stopped when he saw the thing next to him. "What the...is that armor? None like I've seen. Kassa Fabrications secret project or something?" He quietly asked, more to himself as he thought out loud. "Hmm..." He remarked, eyes shifting from him towards the man all covered in red, towards the talking dog and his pal, and the kid with the watch. "Strange bunch of "saviors" this is...now which one is Dared--, ah, the one with the DD insignia. Interesting."

He rested his chin on his hand, thinking for a moment. "Ok, so, now's as good a time as any for introductions. Commander Evan Shepard, Alliance Navy and Spectre operative." He said, hints of his natural leadership beginning to emerge.

Guest thanosisawesome

OOC: Just sayin', Daredevil would still be leagues faster. But I'll let it slide.

Guest nrdman

"Come Lidiya, we must climb to the Throat of the World and speak with Paartharnax."

The Dragonborn looks at the steep clib ahead of him. The petrifying winds howl and pierce into his steel plate armor.

"Let's take one more look at it before we reach the top."

He pulls out weathered green scroll from his sack. He slowly opens the Elder Scroll.

"Lidiya, something is different. The runes, I can understand them!"

He stares at Lidiya with a look of despair.

"Tell my wife I love her."

With that, the thunder comes.

The Dragonborn looks at his new surroundings, shocked by the knowledge he had just obtained.

"Who is in charge here, I have just learned of a threat bigger than the World Devourer, Alduin."

Guest Incredible Hulk

For the first time Ben took a moment to see who all was there. It was a weird bunch even by Ben's standards. There was a talking dog and one person even looked like he came straight out of the comics with the costume he had on. After Shepard introduced himself, Ben thought that he might as well be next.

"I am Ben Tennyson, wearer of the Omnitrix." said Ben.

After Ben had introduced himself he saw a flash of light out of the corner of his eyes and turned around to see who it was.

Guest force_echo

"Stark. Stark Resilient, brilliant inventor, visionary, engineer, and adventurer. Next to me is my pride and joy, inhabited by a friendly little AI named PEPPER."

Guest tomisntblue

It was an ordinary day in death city. The sun was in the sky, laughing,  as the students arrived at Death Weapon Miester Academy for the days lessons. There was excitement in the air, as today was the day for this years Super Written Exam; the exam in which whoever passed, with the top score, would be destined to create a death scythe. 

Last year's top score was Maka Albarn, one of Black Star's closest friends. The year before her, the test went to a student by the name of Ox Ford. But this there? There was one student who knew he could not fail. 

He climbed to the highest point of the building, looked down on his fellow students, and boldly proclaimed, "BLACK STAR IS HERE! You might as well all go home, there's no point in even trying to take this test, it's clear that I'm going to get the highest score! No dumb test is going to beat Me! That's right! Me, with a CAPITAL 'M'! I'm the only person in the world big enough to capitalize 'Me'!" 

Most students reacted with confusion, wondering if there was a chimpanzee, or an escaped mental patient, standing on the roof. A small group of students, the one's who actually knew Black Star, recoiled in embarrassment. One student said, "That idiot better not break my father's academy again. We just fixed that pillar! I couldn't live in this world anymore if the symmetry was ruined again!"

But back on the rooftop, one student was concerned with Black Star's boasts. "Black Star; you didn't even study." 

"So what? Stars as big as me have no use for studying. Once look at that stupid test and my big brain witll GIVE me all of the answers! And then, you'll be the first weapon in our class to be a Death Scythe!" 

Black Star took Tsubaki's hand and raise it high. But then, a bolt of lightening struck the school. The pair was teleported away, and the pillar they were standing on broken, causing the black haired kid to get a nose bleed and pass out. 

Suddenly, Black Star and Tsubaki found themselves in a strange new place. "Huh? What's going on? Where am I?" Black Star asked, looking around the room. Judging by all the weapons and armor, every seemed ready to fight - except for one scared guy and his even scarder dog. 

"Oh, I get it," Black Star said, "An ambush!"

"Black Star, I don't think...." Tsubaki meakly said, only to get drown out by her partner.

"Well, too bad for you losers that you picked the wrong target. I won't even bother introducing myself, because you must already know that I'm Black Star, the world's greatest assassin, and not a single one of you is nearly as big as me! So bring it on! I'll assassinate every last one of you!"

"Black Star, no..."

"What's the matter Tsubaki? You're not scared of these chumps are you?"

"I just," Tsubaki paused, "First of all, I don't think it's assassination if you tell them, and second I don't think we should be fighting these people. They might be just as confused as we are."

"You might have a point." Black Star said, "And it's not like I have to worry about anything, it's not like there's anyway for them to hurt me." Black Star turned his attention back to the group, "Alright, does anyone know what's going on here? And is anyone here going to be foolish enough to try and fight a big guy like me?"

Guest KevinDWolf93

"G'night Billy, great work." says one of the key gribs as young Billy Batson smiles and exits. The job had it's perks, it was a living.

"Just your average day...well it's an average day, not mine." he muses to himself deciding on walking today. Billy was about to round a corner on the way home, actually pretty happy that nothing happened to him today, when he was whisked away by a lightning flash. He strolled along and it took a beat before he realized that he was no longer in Fawcett City.

"Oh nuts." the kid mutters to himself. He looks around to see the temple...it was pretty big. Some small snooping shows there are people there, luckily Billy's pretty quick on his feet and he hides behind a nearby pillar, thinking he was not spotted. He tries to peer over once more, wondering if this was a good or bad summoning: when Shazam was involved it tended to be the latter....

"Shazam, let me know if this is your idea." Billy mutters aloud, wondering what to do about the guys in the room, none of em looked particularly nice, especially the ones that were talking....about that time a bolt of lightning comes down behind the pillar Billy was using. In a flash of light, Billy Batson was replaced by the superhero Captain Marvel, anyone who noticed him probably saw this form since they were busy with their own things.

"...ah double-nuts." the captain grunts in a deep voice to go with his Charles Atlas physique