X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Lady Shiva vs Daredevil

Guest thanosisawesome

Guest skadoosh

This is pretty tough. My initial vote goes to Daredevil, in both cases, but he'd probably leave each fight with severe injuries. I'm hoping, on Daredevil's behalf, that his superhuman senses give him enough of an edge over Shiva to win, as i reckon they are probably equal in skill. I'm not sure though.

Guest Darxeth

Lady Shiva would win.

She's MUCH more skilled.

She's more experienced.

She can predict his attacks.

The only reason DD doesn't get stomped is because of his senses.

Regardless, DD loses both matches.

I would have to agree with Darxeth here.

Except his senses don't really help him out that much in a H2H fight.  Al they basically do that close is allow him to effectively see.

Lady Shiva would win.

She's MUCH more skilled.

She's more experienced.

She can predict his attacks.

The only reason DD doesn't get stomped is because of his senses.

Regardless, DD loses both matches.

Guest bigballerju

Daredevil has fought Marvel's best H2H fighters on Lady Shiva's level and beaten a few of them or fought them to a standstill. This is a fact that seems to need to be repeated on here. Daredevil can beat Lady Shiva after a long fight. Daredevil is one of Marvel's best H2H fighters.

Seriously to even suggest Daredevil's senses are what keeping him from getting stomped is incorrect.

Guest skadoosh

People are somewhat underestimating Dardevil's skills here. Also, he's incredibly physically powerful and agile, not to mention his strength and speed, and superhuman senses, which do so much more than just effectively let him see.

Guest bigballerju

People are somewhat underestimating Dardevil's skills here. Also, he's incredibly physically powerful and agile, not to mention his strength and speed, and superhuman senses, which do so much more than just effectively let him see.

Thank you. Not only that Daredevil knows multiple martial art styles and I am not just talking about his main style he uses. People seem to underestimate him or not know enough about him.

Guest Darxeth

Sirmethos has even stated DD isn't as skilled as Batman and Lady Shiva is far more skilled than Batman.

On the same token, DD has also lost to people beneath Shiva's skill level

DD isn't going to beat her due to her being too skilled and too experienced for him.

No, people overestimate DD's abilities on this site.

Sirmethos has even stated DD isn't as skilled as Batman and Lady Shiva is far more skilled than Batman.

On the same token, DD has also lost to people beneath Shiva's skill level

DD isn't going to beat her due to her being too skilled and too experienced for him.

No, people overestimate DD's abilities on this site.

Agreed.

Guest Oltobaz

There's this cross over that came out 12 years ago or so, maybe more, and Batman and DD seemed evenly matched. Anyways, it's really hard to say who would win here. I think Matt would eventually pull it off, though.

Guest bigballerju

When then Methos state that? You may want to give me a link as proof of that because I have never seen Methos state that to my knowledge.Also Daredevil has fought Wolverine, Black Panther, and more to a standstill who are on Lady Shiva's level. People underestimate characters on this site who are not among the popular characters known to everybody.

Now unless you want to tell me Black Panther, Wolverine, Shang Chi, Iron-Fist, and more are not on Lady Shiva's level. Don't tell me Daredevil hasn't fought someone on Lady Shiva's level. Lady Shiva lost to Tim Drake who is beneath her level. Who did Daredevil lose to beneath Lady Shiva's level? 

Instead of claiming Daredevil is overrated. You want to show proof? All I am seeing is people saying Daredevil would get stomped if it weren't for his senses which shows a severe lack of knowledge on Daredevil. 

Some Daredevil scans

1545357-daredevil179085lp_super.jpg

1357178-ddvscapandherc4tk.jpg

wolverine-vs-dare-devil-vs-deathstroke-n

Daredevil_178p.jpg

Guest bigballerju

Daredevil fight Captain America. The only reason Cap seemed to win here is because Daredevil didn't want to go all out which he even says towards the end that he didn't want to take the measures needed to win. 

1277499-captain_america_375.cbr___page_1

1277500-captain_america_375.cbr___page_1

1277501-captain_america_375.cbr___page_1

1277502-captain_america_375.cbr___page_1

1277503-captain_america_375.cbr___page_1

Guest thanosisawesome

While I wouldn't say Shiva is far more skilled than Batman, she is the superior martial artist. I think that she can beat Daredevil here, but it is not a stomp.

Guest Darxeth

When then Methos state that? You may want to give me a link as proof of that because I have never seen Methos state that to my knowledge.Also Daredevil has fought Wolverine, Black Panther, and more to a standstill who are on Lady Shiva's level. People underestimate characters on this site who are not among the popular characters known to everybody.

Now unless you want to tell me Black Panther, Wolverine, Shang Chi, Iron-Fist, and more are not on Lady Shiva's level. Don't tell me Daredevil hasn't fought someone on Lady Shiva's level. Lady Shiva lost to Tim Drake who is beneath her level. Who did Daredevil lose to beneath Lady Shiva's level? 

Instead of claiming Daredevil is overrated. You want to show proof? All I am seeing is people saying Daredevil would get stomped if it weren't for his senses which shows a severe lack of knowledge on Daredevil. 

http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php/topic/30666-vigilante-beat-down/page-7

Methos states Batman is the "more skilled martial artist of the two" (DD and Batman)

Tim Drake "beat" Lady Shiva just like Black Panther choked out Silver Surfer. 

Point being: PIS

The fights are going to come down to skill, and DD is simply not skilled enough to beat Lady Shiva in the set-up.

In the scans above it shows Captain America handing DD his own ass, he can't compete with Lady Shiva, you deflated your own argument,

You claim DD wasn't going all out but neither was Cap. He gets frustrated because the fight has gone long enough and decides to end it, which he does efficiently since DD isn't even able to stand up.

I don't even think Cap is in his right mind (Which means he doesn't use his superior tactics to his advantage)

Thus, giving DD an advantage over him, which he still fails to capitalize on.

Overall, I know exactly what DD is capable of, which is why I'm pulling for Lady Shiva, even though I like DD more

As I've said before, Lady Shiva is more skilled, more experienced, and more ruthless.

Which is why she pulls out the win for each set-up, albeit not without a bit of difficulty. 

Guest bigballerju

No don't throw around that PIS here. Tim Drake beating Lady Shiva is a valid feat and one that was taken into account. Are you reading the same scan? Captain America didn't hand him his ass. Daredevil owned him until he held back and Captain America then got the upper hand, Captain America was in his right mind.

Don't use Methos and not state his entire whole arguement from that Vigilante beatdown thread. Yes he said Batman is more skilled but your not bringing up the fact he said the odds of Daredevil winning were in his favor if he and Batman fought basically in a straight up fight with no prep. Methos said the odds of Daredevil winning are in his favor. Here is a quote from Methos from that very link. It's the 121 post number. You deflated your own arguement trying to use Metho's post.

"Batman is kinda at a disadvantage in this fight.

This scenario, is exactly the kind of fight where Batman generally loses, then comes back later, after doing some prep and planning, and wins the rematch.

Batman's big thing is strategy, pre-planning. When Batman is prepared, he is one of the most dangerous people on the planet.

But strategy is useless in this particular scenario. And while Batman is a superb strategist, he is just an above average tactician. Someone like Nightwing, would have a much better chance than Batman here, since Nightwing's specialty is tactics and improvisation, which is exactly what is needed in this fight. Likewise, Daredevil tends to be better at tactics and improvisation.

That said, Batman is the more skilled martial artist of the two, as well as more experienced. But Batman has lost to lesser opponents on several occasions, in "random" encounters, where his strategic skills are useless.

In this particular fight, if it was simply Daredevil vs. Batman, the odds would be in favor of Daredevil. "

Guest Oltobaz

In these scans above, Cap isn't really himself, then again, DD isn't as good as he usually is either. He's sort of out of his game during the fight, yet still manages to stand his own decently against a more brutal Cap. I think he's at a bigger disadvantage than Cap, all things considered, and I'd say these scans demonstrate Murdock is resourceful, had he been on top of his game, this could have been another standstil.

Guest bigballerju

In these scans above, Cap isn't really himself, then again, DD isn't as good as he usually is either. He's sort of out of his game during the fight, yet still manages to stand his own decently against a more brutal Cap. I think he's at a bigger disadvantage than Cap, all things considered, and I'd say these scans demonstrate Murdock is resourceful, had he been on top of his game, this could have been another standstil.

Exactly. Daredevil could have fought him to a standstill or even edge out a victory. Not the first time Daredevil has shown he could battle Cap.

Tim Drake never beat Lady Shiva. She was training him. I've said this and posted scans of that situation a million times...

My god...

Tim Drake got his Bo because he beat Lady Shiva in a sparring match with a bo and Lady Shiva gave him one because of it. I guess you didn't pay attention to the fight then or read the whole issue. Oh and Tim Drake killed Lady Shiva in there second fight when he was on the drug dava that gave him super-speed. He brought her back to life and gave a her a dose of the drug as well.

So yea a million times Tim Drake beat Lady Shiva in a sparring match. I won't count the second fight since he got that boost in speed and the side effects from the drug.

It's even officially in Tim Drake's bio in the DC handbook he beat her in the match to get his bo. Enough already. That's not a debatable issue nor is it the topic here.

Guest thanosisawesome

Exactly. Daredevil could have fought him to a standstill or even edge out a victory. Not the first time Daredevil has shown he could battle Cap.

Tim Drake got his Bo because he beat Lady Shiva in a sparring match with a bo and Lady Shiva gave him one because of it. I guess you didn't pay attention to the fight then or read the whole issue. Oh and Tim Drake killed Lady Shiva in there second fight when he was on the drug dava that gave him super-speed. He brought her back to life and gave a her a dose of the drug as well.

So yea a million times Tim Drake beat Lady Shiva in a sparring match. I won't count the second fight since he got that boost in speed and the side effects from the drug.

It's even officially in Tim Drake's bio in the DC handbook he beat her in the match to get his bo. Enough already. That's not a debatable issue nor is it the topic here.

Read the text boxes. Tim admits that he one because she didn't fight very hard, and that if they fought again she would destroy him.

Guest bigballerju

Tim still beat her in that spar match.

This next part is not for you Thanos but for others saying Daredevil can't beat Lady Shiva here.

People seem to try to be downplaying Daredevil's skills and abilities as there way as to why Daredevil would lose.  I just to point out have countered these arguements and even the one where Metho's arguement was trying to be used here regarding Batman being more skilled. Even in his arguement he said Daredevil would win in a straight out fight with no prep.

Guest thanosisawesome

Tim still beat her in that spar match.

This next part is not for you Thanos but for others saying Daredevil can't beat Lady Shiva here.

People seem to try to be downplaying Daredevil's skills and abilities as there way as to why Daredevil would lose.  I just to point out have countered these arguements and even the one where Metho's arguement was trying to be used here regarding Batman being more skilled. Even in his arguement he said Daredevil would win in a straight out fight with no prep.

I know it is not for me but Shiva is a superior martial artist to Batman (slightly) and I don't believe that Daredevil would beat Batman. But this fight I think either goes 6/10 Shiva or 5/5.

Guest Darxeth

No don't throw around that PIS here. Tim Drake beating Lady Shiva is a valid feat and one that was taken into account. Are you reading the same scan? Captain America didn't hand him his ass. Daredevil owned him until he held back and Captain America then got the upper hand, Captain America was in his right mind.

Don't use Methos and not state his entire whole arguement from that Vigilante beatdown thread. Yes he said Batman is more skilled but your not bringing up the fact he said the odds of Daredevil winning were in his favor if he and Batman fought basically in a straight up fight with no prep. Methos said the odds of Daredevil winning are in his favor. Here is a quote from Methos from that very link. It's the 121 post number. You deflated your own arguement trying to use Metho's post.

"Batman is kinda at a disadvantage in this fight.

This scenario, is exactly the kind of fight where Batman generally loses, then comes back later, after doing some prep and planning, and wins the rematch.

Batman's big thing is strategy, pre-planning. When Batman is prepared, he is one of the most dangerous people on the planet.

But strategy is useless in this particular scenario. And while Batman is a superb strategist, he is just an above average tactician. Someone like Nightwing, would have a much better chance than Batman here, since Nightwing's specialty is tactics and improvisation, which is exactly what is needed in this fight. Likewise, Daredevil tends to be better at tactics and improvisation.

That said, Batman is the more skilled martial artist of the two, as well as more experienced. But Batman has lost to lesser opponents on several occasions, in "random" encounters, where his strategic skills are useless.

In this particular fight, if it was simply Daredevil vs. Batman, the odds would be in favor of Daredevil. "

The entire point of bringing the the methos statement was to inform you that Batman is more skilled than dd, and lady shiva is more skilled than batman. A point that you missed altogether. It wasn't ab DD beating Batman.

I didn't deflate anything. You wanted to see where Methos stated that and I showed you. I agree DD can defeat Batman, but he cannot beat Shiva in this setup.

Captain American was not himself, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. He beat DD senseless in that scan, DD said himself it was a bad idea to fight Cap. Which was especially true when he couldn't even stand up and fight more. He was done. Cap dominated him.

Shiva would struggle but eventually win.

Yes a sparring match! Not a serious FIGHT. Yes...I have payed attention to the WHOLE issue since I have posted the scans multiple times. 

Lady Shiva was basically training him and I have proof.  Tim Drake even stated "Next time she'll have me for lunch." Again she was basically training him, I doubt she was even fighting serious since she was even giving him some advice before the fight even began. And Tim distracted her with his staff.

Robin19904pg20.jpg?t=1308090113

Robin19904pg21.jpg?t=1308090113

Again...In the scans you can read for yourself that she was even giving him advice/tips. Which proves that she was training him in a way. I don't care what the handbook really states since there are scans that challenge it. Show me Tim beating Shiva not holding back or not enhanced by some drug. The scans that I posted does not in anyway prove Tim is as skilled as Shiva, but that he can get lucky shots when distracting her and when she is not even going at her fullest. Batman can easily do the same thing. But lets see what happens when both Tim and Batman have to face her in a real H2H fight and Shiva not holding back.  Also need I remind you that Daredevil's own trainer Stick has stated Daredevil is still 'sloppy'? Daredevil has not even finished most his training with Stick and when Stick came back, Stick still considered him sloppy. Shiva on the other hand masters fighting styles yearly and has DC top MA's like Batman begging her to train them.

http://i151.photobuc...LadyShiva56.jpg

http://i151.photobuc...LadyShiva57.jpg

http://i151.photobuc...LadyShiva58.jpg

http://i151.photobuc...LadyShiva59.jpg

Shiva is clearly more skilled than Daredevil when it comes to Martial arts. To be fair...I didn't even say Shiva stomps.

Well Tim Drake has also pretty much beaten Cassandra Cain (took a shot from her, hit her back, then injected her with something before she could react)... and this is while Cain was out for blood, too, since Deathstroke had some kind of mind-control serum in her... Just saiyan...