Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Lady Shiva vs Daredevil

Guest thanosisawesome

Dear fellow ferreters. One way of proving that either combatant (i.e; Bats or DD) has an experience set based on the quality of opponents they have beaten, whether it was a 1 on 1, or whether it was catching an overtly powerful opponent(s) by surprise, thereby surpassing the opponent's speed, and senses, and beating them in the quickets, elementary method.

In that DD has no waiver over Bats. Period. I just cited one instance of Bats downing 2 of the most skilled, and undoubtedly powerful opponents, which I truly believe DD has not done, in any context whatsoever. He did it too, in his most basic element.

You could go ahead and disprove that, by producung two DD feats that even remotely touch that level and we will say 'game is a foot' after that. WIthout that comparitive stat, or instance, in any element may it be, the whole argument titling on DD pressing 400 or a ton, or Bats pushing 1 ton+, or using this gadget or that, are 'additions' to the argument. Lets see DD's quality of opponents and go from there.

To remind everyone, one of Bats oppponents I mentiond on the post kept footing easily, with 3 opponents at once, namely Superman, Orion and Manhunter. Withstanding such an opponent even for a minute would be a tremendous feat, and one which clearly puts a fighter's experience at a new level, which Bats is. Lets go from there ma good bros.

Guest thanosisawesome

Dear fellow ferreters. One way of proving that either combatant (i.e; Bats or DD) has an experience set based on the quality of opponents they have beaten, whether it was a 1 on 1, or whether it was catching an overtly powerful opponent(s) by surprise, thereby surpassing the opponent's speed, and senses, and beating them in the quickets, elementary method.

In that DD has no waiver over Bats. Period. I just cited one instance of Bats downing 2 of the most skilled, and undoubtedly powerful opponents, which I truly believe DD has not done, in any context whatsoever. He did it too, in his most basic element.

You could go ahead and disprove that, by producung two DD feats that even remotely touch that level and we will say 'game is a foot' after that. WIthout that comparitive stat, or instance, in any element may it be, the whole argument titling on DD pressing 400 or a ton, or Bats pushing 1 ton+, or using this gadget or that, are 'additions' to the argument. Lets see DD's quality of opponents and go from there.

To remind everyone, one of Bats oppponents I mentiond on the post kept footing easily, with 3 opponents at once, namely Superman, Orion and Manhunter. Withstanding such an opponent even for a minute would be a tremendous feat, and one which clearly puts a fighter's experience at a new level, which Bats is. Lets go from there ma good bros.

I would like to see the scan were he takes on Tiger and the General. And in Red Hood, he battles Amazo with some help from NIghtwing.

Guest bigballerju

Yeah, even though the group of super heroes I showed him take on would own Daredevil's ass for sure. Yes Daredevil is faster. I did not ignore said scans. Daredevil is a stone cold badass, and this would be the toughest fight of Batman's life. But you're being more biased than me. Everything I say is backed up by evidence and scans. Daredevil would get owned by Deathstroke, but Batman is able to give him an incredibly tough fight.

I must be the one ignoring scans. Daredevil's speed feats are damn impressive, and I was surprised when I saw that level of speed. But I showed Batman punching bullets, dodging sniper and handgun fire, and blocking machine gun fire. So yes, on that level. 

I don't feel like sifting through and posting the individual scans, so have fun finding out how wrong you are about tactics.

http://batmanfeats.blogspot.com/p/strategytactics.html

You're the one who started acting like a prick. I backed up my statements with scans, and you called me a fanboy and biased. At least Force was civil, even when I slipped up and was a prick.

Actually no I have been civil. But when people start being biased toward a character like you are here. Your going to get called on it. That's it. You may continue your debate with Force.

Daredevil, get stomped by Deathstroke? Lol. That's a fight that could go either way, with the odds in 'Stroke's favor. I've seen Deathstroke getting taken down by random mercs and Chinese Militia squads.

LOL the fact he thinks Daredevil would get stomped shows lack of knowledge about Daredevil on his part or he is ignoring everything being said about Daredevil again. I agree that battle could go either way between the two.

Guest thanosisawesome

Actually no I have been civil. But when people start being biased toward a character like you are here. Your going to get called on it. That's it. You may continue your debate with Force.

LOL the fact he thinks Daredevil would get stomped shows lack of knowledge about Daredevil on his part or he is ignoring everything being said about Daredevil again. I agree that battle could go either way between the two.

It was a poor choice of words. By stomp I didn't mean stomp in the literal sense, but that Stroke would win. And I'm tired of you calling me biased. This is bias: LOL BaTman Kills him LOL. This is not. Impressive scan, but here is one topping/equaling it. Are you just pissy that you can't debate. Your argument consisted of "DD fights tougher people" and when I disproved that, you called me biased.

Guest sirmethos

It's absolutely hilarious, that people here are talking about the other side being biased, considering that the arguments on both sides, at this point, are relying heavily on PIS and Comics Mechanics, rather than the actual capabilities of the characters.

I tried reading backwards through the pages of the debate, but I got bored before I got to a point where people were not showing bias.

Guest thanosisawesome

It's absolutely hilarious, that people here are talking about the other side being biased, considering that the arguments on both sides, at this point, are relying heavily on PIS and Comics Mechanics, rather than the actual capabilities of the characters.

I tried reading backwards through the pages of the debate, but I got bored before I got to a point where people were not showing bias.

I'll admit that I have used it before, but a despise the use of PIS. It is a dangerous line to cross to say that you can decide what falls inside a characters abilities above the comics. Kind of arrogant too.

Guest bigballerju

It was a poor choice of words. By stomp I didn't mean stomp in the literal sense, but that Stroke would win. And I'm tired of you calling me biased. This is bias: LOL BaTman Kills him LOL. This is not. Impressive scan, but here is one topping/equaling it. Are you just pissy that you can't debate. Your argument consisted of "DD fights tougher people" and when I disproved that, you called me biased.

Go back and look a couple of pages. I posted reasons why Daredevil would win regarding his abilities and skills. I could even go back and requote them. I talked about his abilities and skills. I brought up who he has fought because people wanted to talk about who Batman has fought but ignore Daredevil's list of fighters he has fought. You kept bringing up Batman's list of fighters he fought and all his feats but didn't pay attention to some of Daredevil's which I showed you. 

Heh...you could just say me Methos if you are talking about me or are you referring to someone else? Honestly we have been debating for 12 long pages. Maybe I am losing it. I would love to have heard your stance on things. Also I did try addressing the capabilities of Daredevil to be fair. Thanos and Baneblade did to there credit about Batman in all fairness.

As far as PIS and comic mechanics true depending on which ones your talking about that were brought up. 

Guest force_echo

Except that you haven't provided any context or scan or anything of said feat. There's no way that Batman can take out The General and the Bronze Tiger down simultaneously when he was taken down by each one by themselves. 

Guest force_echo

No, not really. The scan says that Batman has no air. In a real fight, you release air whenever you throw a punch. So without any air, he would be severely weakened and handicapped. 

Actually, throwing someone through a missile reinforced door is more impressive. And since Batman used his legs to push a train car (which can weigh up to 140 tons loaded, 30 unloaded) he could easily mishape the tire into a slingshot.

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Man-Bat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man-Bat#Powers_and_abilities

http://www.comicvine.com/man-bat/4005-6131/

Daredevil's not MM, or Flash, or Aguaman.

But DD would get his ass stomped by Deathstroke.

I am having fun seeing all these amazing feats from both characters, however.

You have no idea how much. Saying that he could break the window is pure speculation. A lot of materials, including bulletproof windows, show cracks far before they shatter.

Throwing someone through a door that wasn't actually missile-reinforced is not more impressive than throwing a baton through a confirmed missile-proof window.No, he can't, a tire has a tensile strength of 3,500 pounds per square inch, and Daredevil stretched that tire a good 2 to 3 feet, enough to literally destroy a MAC truck and halt it's forward momentum. And Batman said that his max leg press is 3500 pounds in that same scan, so he can't press more than 3500 pounds. And heads up, rolling something with wheels is no indication of how much power you can put out with that muscle group. I can push a car so I guess I can lift 2 tons. Hey guys, I'm the strongest man in the world.

I doubt Man-bat has ever shown any superhuman strength or speed feats. In either case, beating 100 MGH-enhanced assassins in 3 minutes is still more impressive than 18 Man-Bats. I was just reading a newly-released 80 page Batman special in which Man-Bat-ness is infecting Gotham. Batgirl was able to take one out with a single punch.

And he won't be as stupid as those three when fighting Batman either. 

No, he wouldn't. Also, when has Batman defeated Deathstroke? Maybe once? Twice, Deathstroke has been able to EASILY beat Batman within an inch of his life. So it's not like Batman can consistently beat Deathstroke either.

Guest bigballerju

Batman beat Deathstroke with help from Nightwing and Tim. I don't think he has ever beaten him one on one. If I am wrong then someone can post scans. I know Nightwing has because Nightwing has done far better against foes like Bane and Deathstroke.

Guest thanosisawesome

You have no idea how much. Saying that he could break the window is pure speculation. A lot of materials, including bulletproof windows, show cracks far before they shatter.

Throwing someone through a door that wasn't actually missile-reinforced is not more impressive than throwing a baton through a confirmed missile-proof window.No, he can't, a tire has a tensile strength of 3,500 pounds per square inch, and Daredevil stretched that tire a good 2 to 3 feet, enough to literally destroy a MAC truck and halt it's forward momentum. And Batman said that his max leg press is 3500 pounds in that same scan, so he can't press more than 3500 pounds. And heads up, rolling something with wheels is no indication of how much power you can put out with that muscle group. I can push a car so I guess I can lift 2 tons. Hey guys, I'm the strongest man in the world.

I doubt Man-bat has ever shown any superhuman strength or speed feats. In either case, beating 100 MGH-enhanced assassins in 3 minutes is still more impressive than 18 Man-Bats. I was just reading a newly-released 80 page Batman special in which Man-Bat-ness is infecting Gotham. Batgirl was able to take one out with a single punch.

And he won't be as stupid as those three when fighting Batman either. 

No, he wouldn't. Also, when has Batman defeated Deathstroke? Maybe once? Twice, Deathstroke has been able to beat Batman within an inch of his life. So it's not like Batman can consistently beat Deathstroke either.

Nothing short of a bazooka could crack the window. It is not "pure speculation" it's basic logic. He would hit harder when not air-deprived.

Throwing someone through a door that was missile reinforced is more impressive. As is easily whirling 600 pounds around ones head.

Admit you were wrong, I posted the data.

I think it is. The Man-Bats were stronger. And in any case, Batman handles mobs of gorilla super soldiers.

True, but the point stands that DD has never fought opponents of that caliber.

Batman has one-shotted Deathstroke in the Superman Batman annual. And in the most famous of their fights Deathstroke barely wins. After the fight he is so badly injured that soon afterwards he is beaten down by a normal shmuck. He also comments that Batman was the toughest opponent he ever fought.

Oh, and here's Batman ripping open a vault door.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batvault8.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batvault9.jpg

Here he easily tears a chain off a radiator.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batchain1.jpg

Here Batman drags a Cape Buffalo to the ground.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Power-Strength/Strength/batman282-batvstampede2.jpg

So what else you got?

Guest force_echo

Nothing short of a bazooka could crack the window. It is not "pure speculation" it's basic logic. He would hit harder when not air-deprived.

Throwing someone through a door that was missile reinforced is more impressive. As is easily whirling 600 pounds around ones head.

Admit you were wrong, I posted the data.

I think it is. The Man-Bats were stronger. And in any case, Batman handles mobs of gorilla super soldiers.

True, but the point stands that DD has never fought opponents of that caliber.

Batman has one-shotted Deathstroke in the Superman Batman annual. And in the most famous of their fights Deathstroke barely wins. After the fight he is so badly injured that soon afterwards he is beaten down by a normal shmuck. He also comments that Batman was the toughest opponent he ever fought.

Oh, and here's Batman ripping open a vault door.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batvault8.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batvault9.jpg

Here he easily tears a chain off a radiator.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batchain1.jpg

Here Batman drags a Cape Buffalo to the ground.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Power-Strength/Strength/batman282-batvstampede2.jpg

So what else you got?

Yeah, but how do you know he could hit hard enough to shatter it? The gap in terms of force required between cracking it and shattering it is huge. Bulletproof glass can crack after one hit with a bullet, but it won't shatter until it's under heavy sustained fire.

Except that the door was not reinforced with missiles. And whirling 600 pounds is definitely not more impressive than shattering diamond, flipping a limo, or really any of the scans I posted.

The DC wiki says otherwise. Besides, if you can't show superhuman feats of Man-Bat then the wikis are contradicted anyway.

Do you even know what I'm talking about, or what MGH is? Can you prove that the Man-Bats were stronger? Patriot using MGH was able to take on bullets like nothing, an explosion that blew the shit out of 5 floors of a skyscraper, and was stronger, faster, and more durable than Captain America. In Iron Man #33-34 individuals juiced up on MGH were able to take on and provide a genuine threat to Iron Man.

And Daredevil in that position could conceivably do the same thing. Just because he hasn't been put in the same situation doesn't mean he can't do it.

Really? I want to see this, because I do not remember Deathstroke in Superman Batman.

1871051-1870991_993757_deathstrokewins_s

This is not "barely" beating Batman. This is brutally beating the shit out of him and leaving him for dead. Deathstroke beat Batman another time also. 

Daredevil was able to open Kingpin's vault, something Spider-Man struggled with, in Daredevil #43.

Ripping a chain off? That's cool. Not as cool as bending and twisting steel bars. 

And Daredevil can easily take out two tigers and fend off a lion in Daredevil #22. 

Guest thanosisawesome

Yeah, but how do you know he could hit hard enough to shatter it? The gap in terms of force required between cracking it and shattering it is huge. Bulletproof glass can crack after one hit with a bullet, but it won't shatter until it's under heavy sustained fire.

Except that the door was not reinforced with missiles. And whirling 600 pounds is definitely not more impressive than shattering diamond, flipping a limo, or really any of the scans I posted.

The DC wiki says otherwise. Besides, if you can't show superhuman feats of Man-Bat then the wikis are contradicted anyway.

Do you even know what I'm talking about, or what MGH is? Can you prove that the Man-Bats were stronger? Patriot using MGH was able to take on bullets like nothing, an explosion that blew the shit out of 5 floors of a skyscraper, and was stronger, faster, and more durable than Captain America. In Iron Man #33-34 individuals juiced up on MGH were able to take on and provide a genuine threat to Iron Man.

And Daredevil in that position could conceivably do the same thing. Just because he hasn't been put in the same situation doesn't mean he can't do it.

Really? I want to see this, because I do not remember Deathstroke in Superman Batman.

1871051-1870991_993757_deathstrokewins_s

This is not "barely" beating Batman. This is brutally beating the shit out of him and leaving him for dead. Deathstroke beat Batman another time also. 

Daredevil was able to open Kingpin's vault, something Spider-Man struggled with, in Daredevil #43.

Ripping a chain off? That's cool. Not as cool as bending and twisting steel bars. 

And Daredevil can easily take out two tigers and fend off a lion in Daredevil #22. 

Because it was cracking more and more with every punch.

Except it was. And holding up a massive sarcophagus with one arm while supporting another is just as impressive.

And I posted 3 proving you wrong. Just concede that point.

I can't prove that Man-Bat is stronger. But I would like to see the scan of Daredevil beating 100 MGH enhanced individuals.

Want to see directly after that fight?

batvsdstroke-ds7.jpg

This guy had been sitting in a freezer for a few hours, and this occurs after their fight.

batvsdstroke-ds9.jpg

And here's the one shot.

batstroke_sneak1.jpg

Okay.

And earlier I posted Batman ripping steel bars right out of the wall.

There is a difference in using pure strength to drag a buffalo to the ground and fighting big cats, which Batman does all the time.

Guest force_echo

Because it was cracking more and more with every punch.

Except it was. And holding up a massive sarcophagus with one arm while supporting another is just as impressive.

And I posted 3 proving you wrong. Just concede that point.

I can't prove that Man-Bat is stronger. But I would like to see the scan of Daredevil beating 100 MGH enhanced individuals.

Want to see directly after that fight?

batvsdstroke-ds7.jpg

This guy had been sitting in a freezer for a few hours, and this occurs after their fight.

batvsdstroke-ds9.jpg

And here's the one shot.

batstroke_sneak1.jpg

Okay.

And earlier I posted Batman ripping steel bars right out of the wall.

There is a difference in using pure strength to drag a buffalo to the ground and fighting big cats, which Batman does all the time.

Still can't prove that he could have broken it otherwise, it's pure speculation, plain and simple.

No, it wasn't. The guy plainly said that it wasn't. Just because you THINK he was joking doesn't mean jack shit. Wtf? Holding up two 3,000 pound sarcophaguses is nowhere near as impressive as shattering diamond with an iron wrecking ball or flipping a 14,000 pound limo. Holding an object from falling is far easier than lifting it. Again, a normal person could easily take one end of a car on their shoulders, doesn't mean they can lift 2 tons. Even if he did lift both sarcophaguses, that's still not as impressive as shattering diamond or flipping something that weighs 6-7 tons. Nowhere near. That's just simple common sense.

Nope. Show me some scans of superhuman feats from Man-Bat. If the comics don't reaffirm it, it's not true. Batgirl was able to easily oneshot a Man-Bat, I'm pretty sure they are not superhuman.

dd57041pw.jpg

dd57053pt.jpg

dd57088cd.jpg

It doesn't matter, he still kicked Batman's ass during the fight. Also, in that scan Stroke is completely caught off-guard, that's not even a real fight, that's one cheap shot. In every time they've actually fought, Stroke has managed to defeat Batman.

Bending steel bars is more impressive than ripping them out of a wall.

Yeah, fighting a lion probably takes more strength. Anyway, the feat's less impressive than even the other ones you yourself brought up, so it doesn't really hold any relevance.

Except that you haven't provided any context or scan or anything of said feat. There's no way that Batman can take out The General and the Bronze Tiger down simultaneously when he was taken down by each one by themselves. 

Outsiders Five of  kind storyline. Don't have scans. Read it from a library. As I said, you seemed to know about it in a past match, and even debated on it, without requiring substantiation via scan. But that is besides the point.

Good bros. How funny is it that the match was Shiva and DD, and there are now at least numerous posts directly debating DD and Bat's feats, I am included in this hilarity as well. I will recommend something here.

1- Lets all get out of here. Period. Problem is, as I remarked in the beginning posts, we will stumble into grey areas, and then go in circles. That is what we are doing.

2- Another thing that appalled me, or made me laugh was the insane amount of references involving absolute PIS, on both sides, yet no one actually seems to acknowledge that fact. Is it the love of the respective characters, or the betterment of debate that we have let this go? I think it is for the sake of the character itself rather than reasonable debate. Ex: I myself cited a match up that I personally know bats can't win. On the other side, there are utterly PIS DD feats that label his strength level at par with Spiderman, even more, and no one called PIS on it.

3- Lets not continue on this, move onto other rumbles. We have stated our points, and made our arguments.

This is only a humble opinion bros. nothing more.

Guest thanosisawesome

Still can't prove that he could have broken it otherwise, it's pure speculation, plain and simple.

No, it wasn't. The guy plainly said that it wasn't. Just because you THINK he was joking doesn't mean jack shit. Wtf? Holding up two 3,000 pound sarcophaguses is nowhere near as impressive as shattering diamond with an iron wrecking ball or flipping a 14,000 pound limo. Holding an object from falling is far easier than lifting it. Again, a normal person could easily take one end of a car on their shoulders, doesn't mean they can lift 2 tons. Even if he did lift both sarcophaguses, that's still not as impressive as shattering diamond or flipping something that weighs 6-7 tons. Nowhere near. That's just simple common sense.

Nope. Show me some scans of superhuman feats from Man-Bat. If the comics don't reaffirm it, it's not true. Batgirl was able to easily oneshot a Man-Bat, I'm pretty sure they are not superhuman.

dd57041pw.jpg

dd57053pt.jpg

dd57088cd.jpg

It doesn't matter, he still kicked Batman's ass during the fight. Also, in that scan Stroke is completely caught off-guard, that's not even a real fight, that's one cheap shot. In every time they've actually fought, Stroke has managed to defeat Batman.

Bending steel bars is more impressive than ripping them out of a wall.

Yeah, fighting a lion probably takes more strength. Anyway, the feat's less impressive than even the other ones you yourself brought up, so it doesn't really hold any relevance.

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. That i like saying that if I had a sword to someones throat and then the scene ended, it is pure speculation that I could have killed the person.

He didn't say "that door wasn't missile reinforced" he said "maybe I was wrong about the door" with a smile on his face. So no, you're wrong. And it's not the supporting the sarcophagi that is particularly impressive, it is the holding up the other with one hand WHILE supporting the other.

The shattering diamonds was because Matt used his senses to pinpoint weak spots, not through strength. And the limousine, it's not like he benched one, he flipped it. This limo weighs 8,400 pounds.

Hummer-Limo-300x179.jpg

That limo does not weigh 14,000 pounds.

It does matter when someone with a healing factor says that Batman hits harder than super humans. Deathstroke barely won. Just because he grounds and pounds at the end doesn't make it a stomp. As for the cheap shot, it shows Batman knocking out an individual far physically superior to DD with one kick.

If you look at the scan the bars Batman tears from the wall bend.

Yeah, Batman never fights big cats *sarcasm*

batleo2.jpg

detective612-batigerchoke2.jpg

And in Batman 12, he off panel defeats a tiger, and isn't even winded afterwards. And here he breaks Triggers arms in power armor.

batmanodyssey6-triggersnap.jpg

Guest force_echo

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. That i like saying that if I had a sword to someones throat and then the scene ended, it is pure speculation that I could have killed the person.

He didn't say "that door wasn't missile reinforced" he said "maybe I was wrong about the door" with a smile on his face. So no, you're wrong. And it's not the supporting the sarcophagi that is particularly impressive, it is the holding up the other with one hand WHILE supporting the other.

The shattering diamonds was because Matt used his senses to pinpoint weak spots, not through strength. And the limousine, it's not like he benched one, he flipped it. This limo weighs 8,400 pounds.

Hummer-Limo-300x179.jpg

That limo does not weigh 14,000 pounds.

It does matter when someone with a healing factor says that Batman hits harder than super humans. Deathstroke barely won. Just because he grounds and pounds at the end doesn't make it a stomp. As for the cheap shot, it shows Batman knocking out an individual far physically superior to DD with one kick.

If you look at the scan the bars Batman tears from the wall bend.

Yeah, Batman never fights big cats *sarcasm*

batleo2.jpg

detective612-batigerchoke2.jpg

And in Batman 12, he off panel defeats a tiger, and isn't even winded afterwards. And here he breaks Triggers arms in power armor.

batmanodyssey6-triggersnap.jpg

Yes, it completely is, especially in comic books. How many times were heroes held at point blank range with a gun and end up not being killed? I'll give you a hint, it's a shitton.

I'm sorry, do you know what a smile is? That's not a smile, and he wasn't joking, he knows that if it actually was reinforced by missiled, obviously Batman wouldn't be able to kick him through it, so no, you're wrong. And holding another sarcophagus up is still incredibly easier than lifting it. That's how torque works.

What? Are you seriously just making stuff up? first off you just arbitrarily assume that manbats are stronger than MGH enhanced humans, now you're saying that Daredevil pinpointed weak spots in Absorbing Man when it says nothing of the sort anywhere in the scan. That's why people call you a fanboy, not because you "proved them wrong". And an armored limousine does weigh 14,000 pounds. That limo is not armored. Hell, even if it did weigh 8,000 pounds its still more impressive than any feat you've given. Also, flipping something over is a deadlift, which is harder than benching as far as strain on muscular groups goes.

And Daredevil's taken out Wolverine, who has a better healing factor and physicals than Batman, with one nerve strike. Sure, Wolverine wasn't expecting it, and it was a cheap shot, but it's no better than your feat. Also, Wolverine hasn't beat Daredevil. Stroke's beaten Batman. Twice.

The bars were already bent.

When have I ever said that Batman can't beat big cats? I'm saying that the feat of the big cats/buffalo doesn't really match the other ones in power, so it's not really that important.

Guest force_echo

Outsiders Five of  kind storyline. Don't have scans. Read it from a library. As I said, you seemed to know about it in a past match, and even debated on it, without requiring substantiation via scan. But that is besides the point.

I'm fairly confident that neither General or Bronze Tiger were in Outsiders Five of a Kind.

And you want to see PIS? I have scans of Daredevil sparring with Thor. I hadn't brought them up yet because A) Thor was obviously trying not to smear Daredevil to a paste (similar to the JLA with Batman) and it's kind of ridiculous.

Guest Darxeth

Deathstroke would probably defeat Daredevil 8/10 times.. Because Deathstroke's enhanced metabolism would make it difficult for DD to "read" him, as was the case when DD fought Cap.

Honestly though, Deathstroke is on another level, compared to Batman and DD.

IIRC, DS has never been defeated by Batman unless the latter had help. Everytime Batman and DS have fought, DS has slapped him around so easily it was sad.

I believe that in a random encounter, DD would have a better chance against Slade than Batman would against the good ol' Mercenary.

However, with prep.. Well you all know the answer to that ;)

Guest thanosisawesome

Deathstroke would probably defeat Daredevil 8/10 times.. Because Deathstroke's enhanced metabolism would make it difficult for DD to "read" him, as was the case when DD fought Cap.

Honestly though, Deathstroke is on another level, compared to Batman and DD.

IIRC, DS has never been defeated by Batman unless the latter had help. Everytime Batman and DS have fought, DS has slapped him around so easily it was sad.

I believe that in a random encounter, DD would have a better chance against Slade than Batman would against the good ol' Mercenary.

However, with prep.. Well you all know the answer to that ;)

I posted scans earlier showing that Deathstroke did not in any way easily beat Batman.

Yes, it completely is, especially in comic books. How many times were heroes held at point blank range with a gun and end up not being killed? I'll give you a hint, it's a shitton.

I'm sorry, do you know what a smile is? That's not a smile, and he wasn't joking, he knows that if it actually was reinforced by missiled, obviously Batman wouldn't be able to kick him through it, so no, you're wrong. And holding another sarcophagus up is still incredibly easier than lifting it. That's how torque works.

What? Are you seriously just making stuff up? first off you just arbitrarily assume that manbats are stronger than MGH enhanced humans, now you're saying that Daredevil pinpointed weak spots in Absorbing Man when it says nothing of the sort anywhere in the scan. That's why people call you a fanboy, not because you "proved them wrong". And an armored limousine does weigh 14,000 pounds. That limo is not armored. Hell, even if it did weigh 8,000 pounds its still more impressive than any feat you've given. Also, flipping something over is a deadlift, which is harder than benching as far as strain on muscular groups goes.

And Daredevil's taken out Wolverine, who has a better healing factor and physicals than Batman, with one nerve strike. Sure, Wolverine wasn't expecting it, and it was a cheap shot, but it's no better than your feat. Also, Wolverine hasn't beat Daredevil. Stroke's beaten Batman. Twice.

The bars were already bent.

When have I ever said that Batman can't beat big cats? I'm saying that the feat of the big cats/buffalo doesn't really match the other ones in power, so it's not really that important.

The point is, follow the events to a logical conclusion.

You can't just say that. He did smile. If you say that, then I can say that obviously DD couldn't have flipped the limo if it was 14,000 pounds.

I never once stated that man-bats were stronger, so I have no idea what you're talking about. As for Absorbing Man, I was thinking of another instance. It seems to me that you are getting that weight from the weight of the Presidents car. Any armored limo doesn't have 8-inch thick armor. While it is true that Daredevil can lift more from these scans, I have shown scans demonstrating superior striking power.

Again, Stroke barely won, and said it was the toughest fight he had ever been in. And Batman has beaten Amazo, Solomon Grundy, KGbeast, Ragman, Monsoon, ect.

No, they really weren't.

Stopping a charging 1600 pound buffalo in its tracks is extremely impressive, and is up there with the others.

Guest thanosisawesome

I love how Baneblade's post just went right over everyones head. 

Yeah, I guess nows the time to stop. He is not convincing me, I'm not convincing him.