MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

The Void

One more post from me before we do. Next post to assemble my cases for Punisher (that's really been settled, Panther would most likely win in most scenarios as I admitted), but I'm not done with Cap. Also, moving faster than a bullet > dodging close up still.

But yeah, post coming up. :)

So Punisher vs BP is basically settled with BP winning 6 or 7/10 times... moving on to Cap.

He can and will be able to react to Cass's body reading, because he'll see what she's going to do to counter as well... they're both bullet dodgers and they can both move very quickly on foot, but Cap's shown to be faster (the scan with Red Skull where he runs faster than a bullet to block it from a couple/duo in the corner), with reflex speed going slightly in Cass's favor.

Point, indecisive.

Cap is stronger than Cass, as you've admitted.

Point, Cap.

Cap is not as trained as Cass, but his experience with higher quality opponents makes up for it.

Point (you can call it indecisive if you wish, but as I think has been adequately shown), Cap.

Weapons proficiency goes to Cap as well, since he can use most guns as well as his shield generally being a given in most situations. While Cass may have an edge in melee weapons (ninja stuff I guess, I'm far from the most knowledgeable on the character), Cap edges her out in my book.

Just to reinforce Cap's speed and agility a bit, I'll finish with this scan:

wow1cg3.jpg

To the votes! Good debating. :)

My vote goes to Corvette as well.

His debating were generally better.

As for who would actually win between the two teams, in a random encounter I'd say Black panther and Batgirl, though just by a hair.

With prep, Punisher and Cap easily.

My vote goes to Corvette as well.

His debating were generally better.

As for who would actually win between the two teams, in a random encounter I'd say Black panther and Batgirl, though just by a hair.

With prep, Punisher and Cap easily.

Panther is better than both with prep...Just saying.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

I'm going to go with Corvette, though I was impressed with Stranglehold's resourcefulness with some of the scans he posted.

Some points were vague, such as the idea that Panther's breathing filters could protect him from a phosphorus grenade. Some explanation of how the grenade works and how the filters work would have helped here.

Some statements were unsupported, such as the statement that the rocket was faster than any bullet.

Just some things to watch out for next time.

Nice job from both of you. 

Both provided valid points.

Stranglehold couldn't dispute the filter for panther and corvette couldn't dispute that the missle was actually slower than a bullet.

As far as what characters would win. Due to strangleholds examples provided it leaves me to believe cass and panther would win.

Thus my vote goes to kidstranglehold because he changed my mind on who I thought would win.

Guest thanosisawesome

I also vote for Stranglehold. I think that he posted more convincing scans for speed. And as Legacy said, he actually changed my mind as to who would win.