Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

The Batman Vs. The Punisher. Winner Takes All!

The Void

Nice scans Nova. I love how Spidey and Daredevil hit the road as soon as they read the note! And still didn't warn Wolvie.

I wonder how far away Punisher was, because all three of those guys have abilities that can detect him. He did use a rocket launcher though. Has a lot of distance.

Again traps in traps in traps. This is a good fight, no doubt.

Guest thanosisawesome

Straight up fight at close range? Punisher has Bucky Barnes dead to rights.

1765060-pwj_11_dcp_0021_super.jpg

1765061-pwj_11_dcp_0023_super.jpg

And Batman takes on multiple Talons, beating them down. Also, Barnes is no Batman.

Guest thanosisawesome

Btw Thanos, no Batman would not be able to avoid the shots, because he's not a speedster like Burnout.

Burnout was running past Punisher, trying to avoid his aim. If Castle had a bead on Batman, Batman is fast enough to dodge the bullets after it's fired. Yes, that's not humanly possible, but it's a comic. And Batman has done so before.

Guest thanosisawesome

Did you read the post? Castle shot a wide array of fire, all at possible locations Burnout would be. Just like he would with Batman. And it would hit.

Yes. She wasn't dodging each shot, she was trying to avoid him getting a bead on her. But if Castle shoots at Batman, Batman could dodge the shot.

Guest thanosisawesome

No, he really couldn't.

Did you see the scan where he was fast enough to block bullets with his arm? Dodge fire from a mini gun? Dodge a point blank pistol shot? Yes, he really could.

I think that Batman would never take such a direct approach to fighting a shooter of this caliber. It'd be a death sentence. If I can figure that out, Batman figures it out to the tenth degree. Stealth is the only way. With that said, someone mentioned night vision. Has anybody ever seen what a flash bomb (M84 Flashbang) does to night vision. If he has those on in close quarters, he better get them off if Batman sees them. Then he better get them off quick, because do you know what Batman can do to you in the half second it takes to pull them off. Plus your peripheral is cut off with night vision. Not a good close quarters technique against the Bat. Again, if I can think of this, think what a world class genius fighter can do.

Guest thanosisawesome

I think that Batman would never take such a direct approach to fighting a shooter of this caliber. It'd be a death sentence. If I can figure that out, Batman figures it out to the tenth degree. Stealth is the only way. With that said, someone mentioned night vision. Has anybody ever seen what a flash bomb (M84 Flashbang) does to night vision. If he has those on in close quarters, he better get them off if Batman sees them. Then he better get them off quick, because do you know what Batman can do to you in the half second it takes to pull them off. Again, if I can think of this, think what a world class genius fighter can do.

Yeah, I need to stop getting hung up on armor and dodging. Ideally, Batman won't need to even do that. (But he could) :P

Guest thanosisawesome

No, no he can't. If Punisher can tag Spider Man, he can tag Batman.

Which was utter bullshit. Spider-Man regularly dodged automatic weapons fire. But again, it's really not that important. Flash bangs or batarangs. What's to stop Batman from one-shotting Castle with a btarang?

Almost as much bullshit as Batman dodging bullets.

Lolwut? A batarang? Punisher has deflected Captain America's shield with a machine gun before. Secondly, a batarang is nowhere near enough to put Castle down for the count.

A good example of what Castle can take and keep moving. A barb impales his kidney, Castle rips it out. All ribs broken or fractured. Sentry lightly pushes him through a building.

Guest thanosisawesome

Almost as much bullshit as Batman dodging bullets.

Lolwut? A batarang? Punisher has deflected Captain America's shield with a machine gun before. Secondly, a batarang is nowhere near enough to put Castle down for the count.

A good example of what Castle can take and keep moving. A barb impales his kidney, Castle rips it out. All ribs broken or fractured. Sentry lightly pushes him through a building.

Lol whut? A 100 mph piece of steel will certainly break his face. It is also much smaller than the Captains shield.

Guest thanosisawesome

Still easily blockable.

Plus, both are in character, so Batman would not be striking to kill a street level opponent nowadays.

No, Punisher's not especially agile, so it wouldn't be easily block able.

Plus, said batarang would knock Punisher out, not kill him.

No, Punisher's not especially agile, so it wouldn't be easily block able.

Plus, said batarang would knock Punisher out, not kill him.

Yeah it would. Frank blocked the faster shield thrown by the stronger Captain America, he can easily block a batarang.

Oh please. Frank wasn't knocked out by the Sentry slamming him through a building, on top of other injuries. You think a batarang will do it? Hahaha.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Oh please. Frank wasn't knocked out by the Sentry slamming him through a building, on top of other injuries. You think a batarang will do it? Hahaha.

A bat-arang to a certain part of the head would KO someone. Batman is a master of nerve strikes, and pressure points. Not saying he will do it, but one bat-arang to the head would do it.

Guest thanosisawesome

Yeah it would. Frank blocked the faster shield thrown by the stronger Captain America, he can easily block a batarang.

A batarang is much smaller than said shield. And yes, it would. This is a bottlecap.

batmark-bottlecap.jpg

batmark-batarangnolook1.jpg

detective759-batrickshot1.jpg

detective759-batrickshot2.jpg

detective448-batmarkspeed1.jpg

detective536-batshot.jpg

Yeah, Punisher gets nailed to the wall.

I don't have to post proof. Really, thinking a batarang would KO Punisher when the Sentry didn't is stupid, unless you think it packs more of a punch than Sentry. So you suck at logic and at using sarcasm without telling anyone it's sarcasm. Bravo.

Guest thanosisawesome

I don't have to post proof. Really, thinking a batarang would KO Punisher when the Sentry didn't is stupid, unless you think it packs more of a punch than Sentry. So you suck at logic and at using sarcasm without telling anyone it's sarcasm. Bravo.

Batman breathed in space for 24 seconds, so saying he dies when he gets shot is dumb. Nova Force Nova logic everyone!