Magma (comics) vs. Rictor
MATCH SCORE
Magma (comics): 2
Rictor: 1

Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

The Batman Vs. The Punisher. Winner Takes All!

The Void

There has been a lot of controversy involving these two characters on this site...So I'm going to cash in on it.

dfu52a.jpg

Vs.

marvel%20comics%20punisher%201680x1050%20wallpaper_www.wallmay.net_19.jpg

Story:

The Punisher is in Brazil. He is in Brazil to take down a deadly drug cartel that has been smuggling marijuana and cocaine into the United States of America via submarines.

iozua1.jpg

The Brazilian drug cartels have become so powerful that they have overtook the Mexican drug cartels in the drug business. Frank Castles then makes his move on the Cartel....He gets intel from his Brazilian partner where their location would be.

Meanwhile...In another part of Brazil, Bruce Wayne is enjoying his vacation on a nice beach.

1tr240.jpg

And enjoying the company of HOT Brazilian girls.

vh3tp2.jpg

"This is the life....Aint it Alfred." Said Bruce. "Yes indeed it is Bruce." Said Alfred smiling while.

Meanwhile on the other side of Brazil....Rio De Janeriro.

2edwqcw.jpg

Punisher has already taken out the drug cartels main stronghold and their leader..

30w2iba.jpg

Frank believes it's all over but its not...He soon gets intel that the Cartel was being sponsored by a corrupted politician. The Punisher then goes after him, he knows who his target is.

Meanwhile...Bruce is watching the Brazilian news. He soon finds out that the most powerful Cartel in Brazil has been taken out by just one man. Bruce begins to be curious and wants to learn more about the man who did this. He then begins his detective work. He finds out the man behind this is a man who goes by the name Punisher...Who is a ruthless vigilante. He goes to his Batcave, Bruce has decided to make a Batcave in Brazil in case something like this would have happened and since he visits Brazil a lot for vacation. He then finds out the man's name is Frank Castle from America...

Meanwhile...Frank goes after the corrupt politician. But Batman shows up to try and stop Frank. "You're getting in my WAY!" Shouted Frank. But Frank manages to kill the politician with a bullet to the head. "NOOOOOOO! He was my friend!"Cried Batman. The Punisher manages to escape.

Meanwhile...The Punisher in his van tries to get more info on this 'Batman' guy from the computer in his van. His partner says he is a rich billionaire who goes by the name Bruce Wayne, owner of the Wayne company. His partner says he was just on vacation and the politician that was killed was his friend. "Do you think he was involved with the cartel?"Asked Frank. "I doubt...The Batman is a vigilante for the good and never kills, but he will be coming after you since you killed the man he says is his friend. Be careful this Batman guy always has a few tricks up his sleeves and he is very skilled in martial arts. Says he has mastered many styles if the world." "Thanks Gasper, I'll keep that in mind." Said Frank exiting the van. Frank then goes to his hideout and prepares. Meanwhile Bruce Wayne does the same.

The two then contact each other to setup a talk...But both are not planing to talk! Both men meet up at the Favela's at night.

sglw94.jpg

They start 100 feet a part. They look into each others eyes, both knowing they are NOT WILLING TO TALK.

Rules:

1. Both have one week of prep.

2. As for resources...The Punisher had his van and hideout. While Batman had his Brazil Batcave, but with limited resources compared to his Batcave in Gotham.

3. Both are in character.

4. Both have standard equipment's.

5. Can't call in allies for help.

6. No voting...Debate only.

Who wins this showdown?

Guest Hayesmeister5651

One thing peeps forget about the Bat, that most of his feats are with him holding back. He has feats that stack up and go beyond what Frank has done. Frank does it not holding back, Bruce does it while trying not to kill anyone. Food for thought.

This could've been a regular match. Should be a good debate.

Batman is smarter, faster, stronger, a more skilled fighter and an expert at detective, scare tactics and ninja-esque trickery.

Punisher is probably the long range king, a guerilla warfare expert, a tactical genius, and willing to blow up the whole city to kill someone if he feels it's the greater threat.

The Punisher knows Batman's secret identity because some computer guy in a van told him?

He got it off a computer from his van. His partner was just telling him what Batman is like from what he had gathered from the computer.

Guest bigballerju

Punisher has great feats of his own so comparing feats is not gone prove one could beat the other here. With prep in the recent Punisher War Zone comic Punisher took down most of the Avengers except for Thor. Punisher has beat Bullseye and fought Daredevil in a long fight proving he could beat Daredevil himself. Punisher has proven he is skilled enough to survive a hell of a beating from Spiderman and still gain the upper hand. Punisher during Civil War took out supervilliains left and right. Punisher has even proven he could beat Wolverine and others. Punisher escaped Sentry, has took on the Incredible Hulk, and more.

Now as far as this match is concerned. Punisher has vast experience with explosives, weapons, and more that Batman does not. Frank will literally booby trap that whole f**king block with explosives and all sorts traps Batman has never encountered from someone of Punisher's experience. Punisher always packs heavy weapons. I'm talking the kind of weapons that Batman's armor for a fact wouldn't be able to handle. Punishe's standard equipment is always a shitload of explosives and heavy weapons. Grenades and more.

In a battle like Punisher would win and also Batman may have a batcave in Brazil but he won't have all his equipment and more that his actually batcave will have. Punisher wins and honestly in a scene like this I don't think Batman will realize just how dangerous Punisher is with prep and just how skilled he is.

Punisher wins

Guest Hayesmeister5651

They start out 40 feet away from eachother?

Punisher shoots him in the face. Game over.

Right, cuz Batman has never been in a similar situation.

DEADSHOT-BATMAN-ONE-PUNCH.jpg

2719550-batsquadshot.jpg

BatmanGreenGiant-DCP697-Page14.jpg

Guest thanosisawesome

They start out 40 feet away from eachother?

Punisher shoots him in the face. Game over.

Hahaha, no. Batman can move fast enough to A)dodge the bullet after it's fired, or B)take cover before he gets nailed. You've never read a Batman comic, have you? Also, Batman's armor could sustain a few rounds. Frank will probably be packing AP shells, but Batman won't be counting on his armor. It's a precaution. And whats to stop Batman from breaking Punishers jaw like this?

batmark-statue.jpg

100 yards? A hard shot depending on the weapon. Of course, this is Punisher so easy shot. He raises gun, Batman vanishes. Punisher seeks hiding place, back to the wall. Ten minutes later Batman appears from nowhere and tries to incapacitate a hiding Punisher, but is met with a plethora of hidden traps. Batman is heavily wounded. Punisher pulls out the gun and suddenly flash bomb, Batman is gone again. At this point, Batman is in his most comfortable range. Eventually Punisher gets KO'd. But not before Batman gets shot or stabbed in the ribs. Hope that armor helps.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Seriously, if the only argument Punisher peeps have is that he has guns, then you need to make another argument. Batman has gone up against guys equally skilled in fire arms and has won. Guns do not give Punisher the auto-win.

I don't see why people feel the need to mention Batman's armor, it's not like he has the intention of getting shot. He will not rely on the armor.

@bigballer- I agree comparing feats won't give a winner, the point I was making, was that Batman has the same feats and better ones than Punisher, and he does it holding back.

Your whole argument is forgetting about the fact that Batman has the same amount of time to prepare as Punisher. After Batman got a dossier on Punisher, do you really think he is going to go to an arranged area without thinking the place will be booby trapped? Come on now.

I think this set up gives Batman the advantage. If he access to his own Brazilian Batcave, he will have more supplies than what Frank can have in a van. If Batman needed more tech/supplies, he would have a care package sent to him via the Batwing.

The fight goes down with each combatant trying to out think one another. Eventually they both realize that they will be at this for a week trying to kill each other. The two men see the bigger picture, there petty fight will take away precious crime on their personal wars on crime, and that in all reality, their goals aren't that different. They call an armistice and go their separate ways, warning each other if they see each other again, it will not be pretty.

Guest thanosisawesome

100 yards? A hard shot depending on the weapon. Of course, this is Punisher so easy shot. He raises gun, Batman vanishes. Punisher seeks hiding place, back to the wall. Ten minutes later Batman appears from nowhere and tries to incapacitate a hiding Punisher, but is met with a plethora of hidden traps. Batman is heavily wounded. Punisher pulls out the gun and suddenly flash bomb, Batman is gone again. At this point, Batman is in his most comfortable range. Eventually Punisher gets KO'd. But not before Batman gets shot or stabbed in the ribs. Hope that armor helps.

Seems about right.

Guest thanosisawesome

Seriously, if the only argument Punisher peeps have is that he has guns, then you need to make another argument. Batman has gone up against guys equally skilled in fire arms and has won. Guns do not give Punisher the auto-win.

I don't see why people feel the need to mention Batman's armor, it's not like he has the intention of getting shot.

@bigballer- I agree comparing feats won't give a winner, the point I was making, was that Batman has the same feats and better ones than Punisher, and he does it holding back.

Your whole argument is forgetting about the fact that Batman has the same amount of time to prepare as Punisher. After Batman got a dossier on Punisher, do you really think he is going to go to an arranged area without thinking the place will be booby trapped? Come on now.

I think this set up gives Batman the advantage. If he access to his own Brazilian Batcave, he will have more supplies than what Frank can have in a van. If Batman needed more tech/supplies, he would have a care package sent to him via the Batwing.

The fight goes down with each combatant trying to out think one another. Eventually they both realize that they will be at this for a week trying to kill each other. The two men see the bigger picture, there petty fight will take away precious crime on their personal wars on crime, and that in all reality, their goals aren't that different. They call an armistice and go their separate ways, warning each other if they see each other again, it will not be pretty.

I don't see Batman letting Punisher walk away after he murdered a politician and a bunch of criminals.

Guest force_echo

Wow. Hayes, how about you actually read the comics you're taking scans from?

In the first scan, that's not Batman dodging the bullet, that's Deadshot pulling the shot so he doesn't kill Batman.

In the second, that's a hologram, not Batman.

Who is that? Black Mask? Not a very notorious marksman, even when he's not trying to fire a rifle on full auto with one hand.

Batman can not dodge bullets.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

I don't see Batman letting Punisher walk away after he murdered a politician and a bunch of criminals.

Tell that to The Joker.

Guest force_echo

I'm going to move my response to Hayes' post in the ridiculous claims thread here.

Red Hood is not as tactically adept or skilled as the Punisher is. Even then, Batman couldn't take him head on head with his firearms. Neither could Nightwing or Tim Drake. Also, Batman uses stealth and tactics to beat Punisher. The Punisher isn't stupid, he's not going to be able to do that. 'Specially since Punisher has, you know, night vision/infrared goggles and the like.

Besides, Deadshot has beaten Batman twice, even though he pulls his shots for Batman because he doesn't usually kill outside his contract. The times Batman has beaten Deadshot, it's usually been Batman freezing his bank accounts, or publicly exposing his plot to be the king of the underworld.

Now granted, in a scenario with prep, Punisher might be pulling his shots too, he doesn't kill "heroes". Usually.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Wow. Hayes, how about you actually read the comics you're taking scans from?

In the first scan, that's not Batman dodging the bullet, that's Deadshot pulling the shot so he doesn't kill Batman.

In the second, that's a hologram, not Batman.

Who is that? Black Mask? Not a very notorious marksman, even when he's not trying to fire a rifle on full auto with one hand.

Batman can not dodge bullets.

Uhh no, clearly it is Batman dodging his aim(ducking down), and following up with a punch in one motion.

You're right I didn't read this comic, would you mind proving it is a hologram?

Batman is also about 10 feet from his face. You don't have to be an expert marksman to make that shot, just experienced with guns, which case Black Mask is.

He should not be able to dodge bullets since he is "peak human", I agree.