Rumble 20613 Batman (Terry McGinnis) vs. T-X (The Terminatrix)
MATCH SCORE
Batman (Terry McGinnis): 2
T-X (The Terminatrix): 0

Bishop (Marvel Comics) vs. Sunfire
MATCH SCORE
Bishop (Marvel Comics): 3
Sunfire: 1

Rumble 20608 Batman (Terry McGinnis) vs. The Xenomorph Queen
MATCH SCORE
Batman (Terry McGinnis): 2
The Xenomorph Queen: 0

Tournament - Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne) vs. Killer Croc
MATCH SCORE
Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne): 4
Killer Croc: 2

Magma (comics) vs. Rictor
MATCH SCORE
Magma (comics): 2
Rictor: 1

Rumble 13568 Booster Gold and Blue Beetle (Ted Kord) vs. Power Man & Iron Fist

Culwych1

Wolverine gets his ass kicked by the Hulk all the time. And the thing that injures Hulk is his claws, not his punches.

Try again.

Yet Wolverine is no where near the strength level of Hulk which was my point. And Wolverine does not get beat by Hulk all the time. Savage Hulk on some occasion has had trouble dealing with Wolverine. I never mentioned Wolverine being able to to hurt Hulk but hanging with him, read again. Which why I mentioned his durability and healing factor, which is the same case for Wonder Man and Luke Cage.

If Wolverine didn't have his durability or HF then he wouldn't stand a chance against Hulk, same thing with Luke and WM.

No it's not. Wonder Man and Luke Cage is PIS.

Wonder Man was a class 90.

Luke Cage was a class 3-5. Yet his punches were clearly affecting Wonder Man. They shouldn't have been. It should have been just like when Thing punched Sentry and he wasn't moved an inch.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Wolverine hanging with Hulk = PIS

Try sparring with someone twice as strong as you sometime. You have to be a lot more skilled even to hold your own.

Imagine sparring with someone 30 times your strength. That's like an athletic man locking up a Chevy; it's not a contest.

Wolverine gets away with a lot of stuff he shouldn't because he's a popular character. Cage got away with a lot of stuff he shouldn't have in that run because of lazy writing.

Wolverine hanging with Hulk = PIS

Try sparring with someone twice as strong as you sometime. You have to be a lot more skilled even to hold your own.

Imagine sparring with someone 30 times your strength. That's like an athletic man locking up a Chevy; it's not a contest.

Wolverine gets away with a lot of stuff he shouldn't because he's a popular character. Cage got away with a lot of stuff he shouldn't have in that run because of lazy writing.

You guys keep ignoring Cages durability...He was able to take shots from the Hulk and get knocked out of high buildings.

Wolverine is able to hang with savage Hulk because Wolverine is more skilled than Hulk. And like Hulk, Wolverine has a good healing factor and durability. Nobody is arguing about strength but durability.

]

No it's not. Wonder Man and Luke Cage is PIS.

Wonder Man was a class 90.

Luke Cage was a class 3-5. Yet his punches were clearly affecting Wonder Man. They shouldn't have been. It should have been just like when Thing punched Sentry and he wasn't moved an inch.

Um...Sentry is well above class 100...Classic Wonder Man was not.

Also Captain America's hits were able to effect savage Hulk, yet I see no one complaining about that.

http://img28.imagesh...hulkvscap06.jpg

That's also PIS.

Yes Sentry was a class 100+, that's not the point. The point is that a far weaker person shouldn't affect you. Which makes the Wonder Man and Cage thing PIS.

If you look at the fight more closely it seems Lukes hits were not really effecting Wonder Man, it seemed like LC was mostly surviving against hum. Which is why Is said he was hanging with him.

Then you need to look at it again.

It really looked like he got hit in the abdominal area and the announcers were clearing saying Luke was outclassed. Luke was mostly using skill like trying to blind WM. Also when WM grabbed Luke and said its my turn, Luke couldn't do a thing and that's when WM wasn't holding back and then the fight ended. I don't see how that was PIS...

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Durability is important, but it only counts for so much. If your opponent is only three or four times as powerful as you, it can make a difference. Luke is able to take relatively small levels of damage.

An exploding car. There's very little shock form this kind of explosion because it's the gas tank going up and gasoline burns much more slowly than explosives. Technically it's not counted as an explosion but rapid combustion. The definition of an explosion is combustion so rapid that it breaks the sound barrier. The thing Luke would have to deal with would be the heat of burning gas, which is 240-460 degrees farenheit. This is not remotely close to energy of a blow from Wonder Man or the Hulk.

A fall from a high building. Terminal velocity for a human body is from 122-200 mph, depending on the position of the faller's body. Again, this is enough energy to kill a human easily, but tiny compared to a blow form one of these heavy hitters.

As for Captain America hurting the Hulk, or melee weapons piercing the Hulk's skin, that's PIS in spades. When the Hulk can shrug off high caliber bullets and artillery shells without a scratch, but Deadpool can cut him or Punisher can stick a knife in his chest... That's an amazing level of stupidity in writing. If the Hulk could be wounded like this, one hit from a tank shell would shred all the flesh off his bones.

There was a time when this was written more intelligently. Ordinary knives swords would shatter on the Hulk's (or Cage's) skin. Even Valkyrie's enchanted sword and Wolverine's claws failed to cut it. At some point in the '90s somebody at Marvel decided that it looked cooler for weapons to stick into people's bodies.

Cage is durable, nobody's denying that. I've just been pointing out that he used to be much less durable. When the Cage series was written, bullets would still bruise him. That's a good measure of his durability. It shows that he was superhumanly tough, but not nearly tough enough to trade punches with the likes of Wonder Man or the Hulk.

Now he is much tougher and a fight with either of these two would be more reasonable.

Durability is important, but it only counts for so much. If your opponent is only three or four times as powerful as you, it can make a difference. Luke is able to take relatively small levels of damage.

An exploding car. There's very little shock form this kind of explosion because it's the gas tank going up and gasoline burns much more slowly than explosives. Technically it's not counted as an explosion but rapid combustion. The definition of an explosion is combustion so rapid that it breaks the sound barrier. The thing Luke would have to deal with would be the heat of burning gas, which is 240-460 degrees farenheit. This is not remotely close to energy of a blow from Wonder Man or the Hulk.

A fall from a high building. Terminal velocity for a human body is from 122-200 mph, depending on the position of the faller's body. Again, this is enough energy to kill a human easily, but tiny compared to a blow form one of these heavy hitters.

As for Captain America hurting the Hulk, or melee weapons piercing the Hulk's skin, that's PIS in spades. When the Hulk can shrug off high caliber bullets and artillery shells without a scratch, but Deadpool can cut him or Punisher can stick a knife in his chest... That's an amazing level of stupidity in writing. If the Hulk could be wounded like this, one hit from a tank shell would shred all the flesh off his bones.

There was a time when this was written more intelligently. Ordinary knives swords would shatter on the Hulk's (or Cage's) skin. Even Valkyrie's enchanted sword and Wolverine's claws failed to cut it. At some point in the '90s somebody at Marvel decided that it looked cooler for weapons to stick into people's bodies.

Cage is durable, nobody's denying that. I've just been pointing out that he used to be much less durable. When the Cage series was written, bullets would still bruise him. That's a good measure of his durability. It shows that he was superhumanly tough, but not nearly tough enough to trade punches with the likes of Wonder Man or the Hulk.

Now he is much tougher and a fight with either of these two would be more reasonable.

Good point. But if you read the scans...The announcers and Luke himself stated WM was far more stronger and Luke even stated he needed to hurry up and end this. My point in bringing up Hulk and Wonder Man is that Luke has survived fights with powerful people since people brought up Boosters fight with Doomsday(which Echo's already corrected).

Also towards the end of the fight Luke couldn't do anything to WM.

1852676-cage_wonder_man_119936_no.08_p09_122_365lo_super.jpg

1852680-cage_wonder_man_819931_no.08_p11_122_694lo_super.jpg

1852681-cage_wonder_man_819939_no.08_p05_122_555lo_super.jpg

1852682-cage_wonder_man019935_no.08_p02_122_780lo_super.jpg

2331343-thor212az0fa.jpg

2331344-thor229cd5qs.jpg

2331346-thor235ni5oo.jpg

I hope you know Thor was only a class 90 back than and current Thor would annihilate both classic and current Wonder Man.Thor easily beat Wonder Man in West Coast Avengers.The only time Wonder Man was even comparable to Thor is when they were both class 90.Thor has clearly surpassed him since then.Not only has Thor beaten Wonder Man but he has way better showings in combat. Also Thor states he holds back against mortals no matter what the case is.

And also why didn't you post the rest of the fight with LC and WM??? When WM had him in his grip. And again Luke said he was outclassed and so did the announcers...I really don't get everyone's point with this.

Guest bigballerju

Your missing the point. Luke Cage is far out of his league. Wonder Man in the past was able to battle foes such as Thor, Gladiator, and more. Current Wonder Man is more powerful then before and trashed the Avengers actually before turning good again. Luke Cage gets trashed by Wonder Man. Oh and I used that Thor scan because you kept talking about past Wonder Man as if Luke Cage was in his range of strength which he isn't.

Either way Cage loses. You seem to be forgetting all the times Cage has been shown he can be smacked around in battle and put down.

Your missing the point. Luke Cage is far out of his league. Wonder Man in the past was able to battle foes such as Thor, Gladiator, and more. Current Wonder Man is more powerful then before and trashed the Avengers actually before turning good again. Luke Cage gets trashed by Wonder Man. Oh and I used that Thor scan because you kept talking about past Wonder Man as if Luke Cage was in his range of strength which he isn't.

Either way Cage loses. You seem to be forgetting all the times Cage has been shown he can be smacked around in battle and put down.

Did you not read my post when I said the announcers and Luke himself said that WM was far too strong and Luke even stated he had to hurry and end it. And my point was Cage was able to survive a fight with him, since people brought up Doomsday for Booster. I brought up WM and Hulk. WM has stated that Thor is way stronger than him and he lost to both Thor and Gladiator. Also I never said that Luke Cage was on the same level as WM, I said he was able to hang with him like Wolverine and Spiderman are able to hang with the Hulk. I don't get why people are keep thinking I am saying Luke Cage is on the same level as WM when I said no such.

You think I don't know that?

I get what Stranglehold is saying. He isn't saying that Luke Cage is strong as Wonder Man or that Luke Cage can beat him easily. He saying that strength is different than durability(which we all know). It's because of Luke's durability that kept him going with WM (even when he said he needs to go because he couldn't take anymore of Wonder Man). Stranglehold is strictly talking about the durability not the strength of Luke Cage. Calling it PIS is probably true, if so then Spider-man staggering Hulk with one punch is PIS, Wolverine fighting Hulk (all of there fights) was PIS, Captain American fight Iron Man was PIS, etc.

• Like 1