Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 13568 Booster Gold and Blue Beetle (Ted Kord) vs. Power Man & Iron Fist

Culwych1

I don't know if Iron Fist would get through it.

I would think if Cage distracted Booster, Iron Fist could charge a strike or strikes enough to break through.

Booster wouldn't allow that to happen, considering Skeets could notify him of increasing energy/run battleplans/form tactics and such. Plus if Booster just stayed in the air and blasted at them they couldn't break through the forcefield because they couldn't hit him except for throwing things.

Booster wouldn't allow that to happen, considering Skeets could notify him of increasing energy/run battleplans/form tactics and such. Plus if Booster just stayed in the air and blasted at them they couldn't break through the forcefield because they couldn't hit him except for throwing things.

true. I agree. Thinking about it more your right

Guest bigballerju

Not only that I remember Booster being able to take punishment from Doomsday and attack him at the same time during Flashpoint with his blasters. I agree with Nova that Booster could beat Luke Cage. Yeah If Doomsday in two encounters didn't kill Booster Gold then I don't see Ironfist breaking through so easy. Watch Booster's second fight with Doomsday in Flashpoint.

Also Booster Gold can use his force field to trap Ironfist. He tried doing it against Doomsday here. Ironfist isn't as powerful as Doomsday and would be trapped in it. Booster wouldn't have to defeat Iron-Fist.

2292476-bg_46_0017.jpg

Here are some more scans. Doomsday still had all his powers and abilities even though he was being controlled for a while in the first part of the fight. Once he wasn't controlled he went lost it and obviously gave Booster a beating.

2292474-bg_46_0015.jpg

2292475-bg_46_0016.jpg

2292470-bg_46_0005.jpg

Yes, in strength. No one has denied that. The thing is, his force field can take hits from Doomsday, which is the only thing we've been talking about, save ballerju.

So yeah, try again.

I don't understand how Luke Cage hanging with WM is considered PIS? When he fights really tough people all the time...Like taking gits from the Hulk and fighting a Hood possessed by Dormammu for a moment.

Also during Death of Superman story arc Doomsday easily got through Boosters shielding.

Fighting equally with Wonder Man is way different from taking hits from Hulk. Cage is not close to Wonder Man in strength at all. Cage is more durable than he is strong.

I never said Luke was as strong as WM. I said he was able to hang with him, that is because of his durability.

Guest force_echo

That scan is kind of worthless, we never see if the force field holds Doomsday or not. And the second one isn't very impressive. It's a non-prime Doomsday, and while Booster slowed him down, it doesn't look like he was on the winning side. Honestly, Beetle isn't even a factor, so it's Iron Fist and Cage vs. Gold, in which case Gold goes down hard.

Right. So again, we've established that Cage probably can not get through Booster's forcefield. He can take Booster's punches though.

Another factor we should consider is that Booster is a timetraveler. If necessary, he could time dump the two, but he probably wouldn't do that. Just saiyan he could.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

I read the Hulk and WM issues. Those were early in the Cage series before Luke received his strength boost. In other words he was still in the 3-5 ton range and bullets could still bruise his skin.

It was pure, unadulterated PIS.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Brainiac 5's force belt was immensely powerful. Superboy and Mon El couldn't break through the shield. The only one I remember ever doing it was Validus, who is insanely powerful. But Brainiac couldn't attack when it was up. In Bigballerju's scans we see Booster using the force field as a weapon to imprison Doomsday, but I haven't seen anything proving he can fire attacks through it yet.

Again how is ot PIS? When Luke fought Hulk and WM that wasn't really him and his classic days. And Luke around the time when he fought WM was able to take car explosions point blank, swords couldn't cut him and take powerful electricity jolts...

I read the Hulk and WM issues. Those were early in the Cage series before Luke received his strength boost. In other words he was still in the 3-5 ton range and bullets could still bruise his skin.

It was pure, unadulterated PIS.

3-5 ton range. Bullets could bruise him.

Wonder Man = 100 ton range.

Hulk = 100 ton range.

Sounds pretty much like PIS or new powers as the writers write.

3-5 ton range. Bullets could bruise him.

Wonder Man = 100 ton range.

Hulk = 100 ton range.

Sounds pretty much like PIS or new powers as the writers write.

Classic WM that Luke Cage fought was no where near 100 tons...Both WM and Thor back than were 90 tons class...But they have both gotten stronger since than.

Also as for the bullets bruising LC. Savage Hulk can get impaled by melee weapons yet he can put the hurt on WM. Deadpools sword was also shown to put a huge scratch on him. So I don't get why you guys are keep bringing up PIS.

Oh okay 90 tons.

Still far superior to 3-5 tons. -.-

That's not the point. I was never comparing their strength in the first place. How is it PIS when Luke Cage has been shown to dish out a lot of damage?

Wolverine is no where near the strength level of Hulk(he's actually less stronger than Luke) yet he can still hang with Hulk because of his durability and healing factor. Same thing could be said for Luke Cage and WM.

Wolverine gets his ass kicked by the Hulk all the time. And the thing that injures Hulk is his claws, not his punches. Luke does not have those. Luke back then can only dish out 3-5 tons of damage. Which is nowhere near what it should take to affect Wonder Man.

Try again.